Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (77027 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Tega Dominic Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by adolebenito17(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
happy birthday...................
but u need to marry ooooo
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Brightgem(f): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:
Forget the camera smile and packaging. There's inner pain that an aging single lady suffers. The pain grows as she gets older. Forget the "marriage is not everything" and liberated woman bulshit. They all deny it publicly. When you are close to one you will understand her pain.
So if man wey make sense no dey, wetin make them do? We all seek companionship but not at the expense of being with the wrong person or simply settling. Hence many will rather choose their peace and solitude over that life.

In the end, you can't determine the level of peace and contentment a person has in their life. If they don't feel pressure on the inside all the outside one is just noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Overfiltered photos.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by maxibrainz02(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by bubudeen: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Rita my crush from way back. Love you dear.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Wroxxane: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:
Forget the camera smile and packaging. There's inner pain that an aging single lady suffers. The pain grows as she gets older. Forget the "marriage is not everything" and liberated woman bulshit. They all deny it publicly. When you are close to one you will understand her pain.

All she did was post pictures to celebrate HER birthday but you just had to deviate. Why is her marital status giving you headache?. You claim she is unhappy but my question to you is, are YOU happy? Are YOU fulfilled? I'd bet a bottle of vodka that you aren't because if you were, you wouldn't be bothered by someone else's life choices.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by pfadom: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

Bro, na little mistake bro....she had d pregnacy when she was in secondary sch...

At least she had a kid that looks up to her now as a responsible mother and woman.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Nyamve1: 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
This woman no want old but age don't the knock at her door
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by gbishman: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Age is a bitch
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by luminouz(m): 1:36am On Jul 13, 2020
Deoboss:

You are right. An aunty of mine says exactly same thing you said. She told me one day that her life is full of sorrow & has lots of regrets in life.

Her major regret is being a feminist then & turning down many male suitors that came her way, today most of her female friends that told her the truth to desist from her queer ways are happily married with kids but she is an empty nest with all her masters degree.

She tried suicide twice in the past & very lucky to be alive today with lots of money & fancy cars but loneliness/bitterness of regrets in her heart as she is as miserable as hell.

Me i avoid her cause she is very harsh & grumpy. Who will marry her at 57yrs & no kids now as her once beauty queen face & figure is a thing of the past

She could adopt a baby you know and have a companion for sexual satisfaction.

It's just that @ 57, the odds of are way higher than before

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Digitalstarlite: 5:08am On Jul 13, 2020
pfadom:

At least she had a kid that looks up to her now as a responsible mother and woman.

Are dey wit d fada?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Immarocks(f): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
TELL THEM!Especially those ladies that think that not get married equals failure.

no bi our fault oooo....patriarchal society has made ladies think marriage is the highest achievement for a lady...u can see some shallow pple even women join are still throwing the marriage thing on her.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
See the price some of our celebrities pay for stardom.
She's beautiful
She's rich
She's intelligent
She's well behaved
I pray she gets married soonest n have twins or triplets.

She no get pikin?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by gahyip(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2020
;DEvery year younger
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by rita25(f): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2020
ALL OF YOU SHOUTING GO AND MARRY U ALL THINK MARRIAGE IS EASY? angry
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Aunty Go and marryooo
She didn't complain to you now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by SAMBARRY: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
atemi01:
Instead of telling us her age, she was busy telling us when she joined Bollywood. What relationship has your birthday/age with the year you started your career. I pity those that have you as their role model.
when your role model is successful, you are equally likely to be successful

What are you yourself? You that you are criticizing?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by SAMBARRY: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

She no get pikin?
no
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by SAMBARRY: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wroxxane:

All she did was post pictures to celebrate HER birthday but you just had to deviate. Why is her marital status giving you headache?. You claim she is unhappy but my question to you is, are YOU happy? Are YOU fulfilled? I'd bet a bottle of vodka that you aren't because if you were, you wouldn't be bothered by someone else's life choices.
exactly.

A happy person will be happy others are happy and a bitter and toxic person will be angry that others are happy despite their prejudices and biases

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by vesh05: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello there,

Do you wish to study abroad at a low cost?
Search no further.

Glocal university India is offering 25%, 50% and 100% scholarship to Nigerian students and the online test is free!

If you are interested, Click below on the link to register
https://www.formulagray.net/fgeducation

Regards.

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by nasbiafra(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
tayebest:
Happy birthday, anty Rita! smiley

But sha, makeup can transform a witch to an angel cheesy

45 and still looking gorgeous, elegant and classy! smiley
This life no realy balance at all.money can change anybody and the reason am saying this is because i was taking a walk,make i no even lie i dey trek day go for lekki ikoyi toll bridge na there i see aunty kate henshaw.walahi see as the 48 years old woman look hot and sexy with nice butt shooting out and i look myself a young hustler of 25 as i don old like who day the 48 years way kate day.na there i shake my head saying to my self.THIS LIFE NO BALANCE
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by ibkonekt(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2020
Immarocks:

no bi our fault oooo....patriarchal society has made ladies think marriage is the highest achievement for a lady...u can see some shallow pple even women join are still throwing the marriage thing on her.

Marriage IS the highest achievement for a lady (at least marriage to a high value man). feminism has fooled you ladies to chase for scraps
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Loveknitting: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2020
Dottore:

She can only keep praying. My big sis is 44. She has 4 children two are graduates while other two are still in the university.

So? Are the desame human beings.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Dottore: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Loveknitting:

So? Are the desame human beings.
So she'd better make it quick
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by ibkonekt(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Immarocks:

"high value man"my posterior what does that even mean?....do u even know what feminism is all about?....anything a woman says in respect to her self worth u n ur lots term her as feminist...if marriage is d highest achievement for ur daughters it is not for me...

maybe you should do your research before spitting fire online.
1. a high value man is an established man that really doesnt need a woman to elevate him in society. take for example dangote, Jay Z, Jeff bezos, otedola etc either way their charactteristics are tall, dark, handsome, super-rich, good physique, intelligent....you get my point. and women kill (literately) to marry these type of men (it happens all the time).
2. you should really learn more about feminism because you sound ignorant of what it has accomplished in today's society.
3. a woman can strive to achieve whatever she wants and her self worth thats not a problem and that is not feminism...go and do the research. if you want to be educated feel free to quote me again. but otherwise go and learn from society reality and not fake talking points
4. nobody wants to see your posterior.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Immarocks(f): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
ibkonekt:

maybe you should do your research before spitting fire online.
1. a high value man is an established man that really doesnt need a woman to elevate him in society. take for example dangote, Jay Z, Jeff bezos, otedola etc either way their charactteristics are tall, dark, handsome, super-rich, good physique, intelligent....you get my point. and women kill (literately) to marry these type of men (it happens all the time).
2. you should really learn more about feminism because you sound ignorant of what it has accomplished in today's society.
3. a woman can strive to achieve whatever she wants and her self worth thats not a problem and that is not feminism...go and do the research. if you want to be educated feel free to quote me again. but otherwise go and learn from society reality and not fake talking points
4. nobody wants to see your posterior.

you quoted me first and you are telling me am spitting fire online? see me ooo
high value women don't kill to marry"high value men"as u think get my point?
obviously you are very ignorant and shallow in ur thinking. no one said a woman who is establish and become high valued to compliment her man is feminist. alot of feminist who know what feminism is are established and successful in their marriage.
mind you I know well enough what the fight for feminism has accomplish and I can see you need mental freedom.Mr researcher and online educator.
it's my posterior I will see it whenever I want to.

I do not need you flexing muscle to educate me online,I know where to get knowledge when I need it.channel your energy to be "high valued" please
abeg no quote me again.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by ibkonekt(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Immarocks:

you quoted me first and you are telling me am spitting fire online? see me ooo
high value women don't kill to marry"high value men"as u think get my point?
obviously you are very ignorant and shallow in ur thinking. no one said a woman who is establish and become high valued to compliment her man is feminist. alot of feminist who know what feminism is are established and successful in their marriage.
mind you I know well enough what the fight for feminism has accomplish and I can see you need mental freedom.Mr researcher and online educator.
it's my posterior I will see it whenever I want to.

I do not need you flexing muscle to educate me online,I know where to get knowledge when I need it.channel your energy to be "high valued" please
abeg no quote me again.

1. i only said quote me if you want a debate...nothing else, so dont make it seem as if dont quote me because of some made up rubbish i your mindset
2. you are obviously naive...a high value woman is a woman that is young and a virgin. you obviously need a lecture because the value a woman has is her youth, beauty, fertility and chastity. other factors are extra in a woman. no high value man wants a wh0re that has been passed around by multiple men no matter what she has accomplished or how many masters degree or how much she has in the bank (except simps). you can talk all you want but the truth is that old useless women are still single and alone or single mothers.
3. a lot of feminist dont have successful marriages...just look at the divorce rate 70% divorce is by women, most of the cheating is done by women, feminism has made female nature to be exposed, women are Hypergamous Wh0RES by nature. feminist are the single mothers, feminist are used and dumped, feminist marry (simps if at all).
4. you really dont have any clue what to say, if you have any proper sense, you would give evidence to back up your claim. rather than just say i know this and know that.
5. you are ignorant and you know nothing. marriage rate has declined, single mothers abound, female wh0redom is too high, females dont respect their husbands, females are overly entitled. you seem deeply indoctrinated and lost in the matrix. go and seek knowledge

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by meobizy(f): 4:27am On Dec 15, 2020
This one will get desperate and settle at the age of 50. She’s looking to get hooked now but believes do or die is in the next 5 years. I also see her spending marriage with a younger man, say 42 years of age when she’s 50. I know she won’t settle for an older person.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Laykonyde(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=tayebest post=91633459]Happy birthday, anty Rita! smiley

But sha, makeup can transform a witch to an angel cheesy

45 and still looking gorgeous, elegant and classy! smiley

Lol!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson / Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.