Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (77183 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Tega Dominic Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by LordIsaac(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
A great actress indeed... Congrats!
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
surely looks younger than her age.
thanx to sugar daddies, money, and make-up.

happy birthday, my lady.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by DModeCntStopMe: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:
Forget the camera smile and packaging. There's inner pain that an aging single lady suffers. The pain grows as she gets older. Forget the "marriage is not everything" and liberated woman bulshit. They all deny it publicly. When you are close to one you will understand her pain.
Who ask you all this trash wey you dey vomit?

Save all that stress for your relations because Rita cares less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by BelovedofLord: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Age with grace, RD!
Whatever makes you, happy, makes me happy, too!
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by RuddyFusion(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
cococandy:
Comments like this are the reasons why people try to encourage single/childless women to not listen to any of the wickedness that is thrown at them. Instead, to focus on their goals and have a good life not matter what they end up achieving or not achieving in their romantic lives.

Aunty she needs a husband and she needs Jesus
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by leaculpa: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Single and still claiming 45

All of dem, ini, genny and follow come trolling d same pattern....
There actually arent many popular A-list actresses dt have remained unmarried. Only genevieve & rita dominic comes to mind.

Ini is not in this category cos she did get married but had a divorce. Na the divorce category plenty.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Nairalandmonika: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dottore:
She's a pretty lady but walahi she needs a man. Having a companion is very important in life. Everybunny needs somebunny
Ion think babes like geni n Rita need a man. They get advance from men all the time, all this one fuçk as they like n they have money so they don't see the need for a man. Geni even has a child so what could a man possibly do for her now

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Kissiemu(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nna men!

45?
Don't tell me that that Rita girl senior me. Rita that used to speak Anambra laced English before we use Nollywood polish her? "I will allange your lelease"

Well... Happy birthday nne. Idi okay. Husband is not by force. You don forget us for Ajangbadi.

What can a niggah do?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by emmyN(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

I have actually met more married women in pain and regret than single ones of the same middle age or older...

That is because the number of single ladies of middle or old age pales in comparison to the number of married ones angry

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by zudozz: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
BIG Men dey shop better thing for this life

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Bestvicky16(f): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
God bless your new age ma'am. Indeed marriage is not a must ,especially now that we have more boys than men in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by stabilizer: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Eja nla.. Thank God for your life. Many of your mates still dey your village

Only God
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by iammolise(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
One of the sweet MILFs i have in my lifetime bucket list, Lord! she's next after monalissa chinda kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
buygala:
45? shocked

I wanted to say that she has officially joined the menopause gang...

But wetin concern me with her menopause?

Happy Birthday Rita my Chivita cool

Amen to ur wish aunty
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Digitalstarlite: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
just because they didn't settle down does mean they are single

Okay, spirit husband
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Jeju: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
This lady beckoned on me and we had a handshake at the Calabar carnival in 2010. I have never been a fan of any Nigerian actress till that moment. Since then, I fell in love with her. She is so humble and beautiful. Happy birthday riri
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Dottore: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hathor5:

Not everybody.

Not everybody is a thing of the lips not of the mind.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by AsawanaDgreat: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ever beautiful

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by kulobyno: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hathor5:

Unmarried women are the healthiest and the happiest: professor

Single ladies – the secret to happiness may never be putting a ring on it.

Women who are never married and don’t have children are the most content and outlive their married counterparts, according to Paul Dolan, a behavioral science professor at the London School of Economics.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/28/unmarried-women-are-the-healthiest-and-the-happiest-professor/

Cry me a river ... grin
Why do we have to cite the personal opinion of a masturbating professor to counter nature. Find your own man, marry for the right reason, you will enjoy life better.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Hathor5(f): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dottore:

Not everybody is a thing of the lips not of the mind.

If it came from my lips then it was on my mind first so it's from the mind through the lips.
Not everybody needs marriage in their life. The sooner you understand that not everybody is the same, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
emmyN:

That is because the number of single ladies of middle or old age pales in comparison to the number of married ones angry

Hmmm... I can't even argue with facts!!! grin
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Hathor5(f): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:

Why do we have to cite the personal opinion of a masturbating professor to counter nature. Find your own man, marry for the right reason, you will enjoy life better.

Marriage is the most unnatural invention ever so your point is null and void.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Kingnelson9: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
45 ? No i doubt it, is that how age increases?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Nehyooh(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
HBD dear !

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Hathor5(f): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Ion think babes like geni n Rita need a man. They get advance from men all the time, all this one fuçk as they like n they have money so they don't see the need for a man. Geni even has a child so what could a man possibly do for her now

And this ladies and gentlemen is what pains guys who like to remind women of their menopause like they care that they are or will be lonely when in fact they don't care if they are happy or unhappy, sick or healthy, rich or poor. The fear of becoming irrelevant is the motivation behind all their twitching, ranting and unnecessary convulsions.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:
Forget the camera smile and packaging. There's inner pain that an aging single lady suffers. The pain grows as she gets older. Forget the "marriage is not everything" and liberated woman bulshit. They all deny it publicly. When you are close to one you will understand her pain.
Just look at what you've got here.
Do you think everyone wishes to get married? Some are single and happy! Not every woman feels good about marriage. Stop generalizing things.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by stangely: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:

Professor
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Jaqenhghar: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hausa man go say "Ta sha filter da kwaskwarima "
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Uzeee: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Good for her...

You re looking for quality Turkey wears, shoes, bags and accessories. Search no more. Zyps collections got exquisite designs for you. Follow the link to join my WhatsApp group. You will love what you see

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GZpejSZVkut7yxEo7vLrSG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Throwback Bikini Photo: Fans Slam Actress / Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.