Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection (80602 Views)

10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Judolisco(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
E Don tey wey we don see dis kind thread last kudos
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
ForeThinker:
In BTW most barber's r either fagz or cultists
not true
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Zyxzzzz: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
You're right o number 1 and 10 ND 18grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Asianjollof007: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
I'm a barber but i must say you're very right about these things

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Goldeno(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
ifeanyidavid:
The one that will advise you to buy cream to treat you hair
any advice a barber gives u take seriously especially if he"s a young and exposed barber cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by hefelove(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Those ones that can use 1hour to barb you cos they can talk and talk and talk ehn

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Abeeegi! Dis Erica commot ya bodi for Ozo laps now!! Go back to eric joor!
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Forsageofficial(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
viviangist:
Checkout the Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria.

LOL
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Skymason20(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin funny enough i have cut my hair several times in this barb shops mention above means i have seen it all grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Shakaranews2020: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lol... Interesting.

Meanwhile, watch the interesting SHAME to Fame story of Bbnaija Housemate, Laycon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc8-dQoVJwc
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Blackmiserable(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Uyi168:
.. grin
I can relate with almost everything..
Meanwhile..

This image means you don't stand a chance
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by smartval(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
viviangist:
Checkout the Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria.

OP you stole this from yanbaba facebook page and you fail to give kudos to him, that's so bad of you, someone's intellectual property?

Maybe i will have to draw his attention here undecided
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by sabbiboi: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
The ones that who tell there senior apprentice to barb you instead of them. And the apprentice will end up doing nonsense.

Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Egoat(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
gringrin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Is this suppose to be funny?? Cuz I ain't laughing. This is very dry.
Why e no go funny wen b say na u carry naija problem put for head most

9 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by techmo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by sabbiboi: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
smartval:

OP you stole this from yanbaba facebook page and you fail to give kudos to him, that's so bad of you, someone's intellectual property?

Maybe i will have to draw his attention here undecided

That's totally not true. Yanbaba name is underneath the pics

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Mylovelife: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Is this suppose to be funny?? Cuz I ain't laughing. This is very dry.

Your problem is bigger than you

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by thundey2(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
20. The one who will pack powder full your cheeks because he want to shave you
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by ruggedtimi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
No be draft na checkers or draughts
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by mrkings84(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
So during the lock down period, i opted to be barbed at home by my neighbor who is a barber but his shop is far away from our residence so I haven't gotten the opportunity to patronize him B4.

Men, after that encounter, I was sick for few days. This guy's clippers gave me several little injuries, he even injured me on my eye lids. He cleared all my eyebrows completely and I was looking like a baby vulture with no hairs.

It was a free cut but I regretted it. I was wondering if that's what he goes out every 7am and come back 10pm to do....

Pls help me fix him in the number that best suit him!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by philiancoop(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
the ones that will be oiling the clipper like Ogun

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by petermichaels(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Number 8 catch me
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by seanwilliam(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrkings84:
So during the lock down period, i opted to be barbed at home by my neighbor who is a barber but his shop is far away from our residence so I haven't gotten the opportunity to patronize him B4.

Men, after that encounter, I was sick for few days. This guy's clippers gave me several little injuries, he even injured me on my eye lids. He cleared all my eyebrows completely and I was looking like a baby vulture with no hairs.

It was a free cut but I regretted it. I was wondering if that's what he goes out every 7am and come back 10pm to do....

Pls help me fix him in the number that best suit him!!!!!
u no be better person o, person barb u for free u still dey complain .. if na me, I go carve Abija for you

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by romelady(f): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chai! I can relate with no 11..
Just small low cut they told me is #700....
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by pocohantas(f): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
sarmamotors:
Op u forgot to mention the ones that will relax their waist on u. then their prick keep resting on ur arm. No so I brush one that day..

Alexaonfleek:
angry
Very true.
When I used to be on low cut,there was one barber like that that will be using prick to rub my head.
Whether it was mistake or real I dunno
It was damn uncomfortable!!

Nlders are something else. cheesy cheesy cheesy

mrkings84:
So during the lock down period, i opted to be barbed at home by my neighbor who is a barber

He cleared all my eyebrows completely and I was looking like a baby vulture with no hairs.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by ugbanante: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Wow, beautiful compilation. Kudos
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by seangy4konji: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
why u no cut your hair for house...

team afro
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
You forget their spray � that is always pepperish

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by ugbanante: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
My own barber de sale shoes, CD, DVD, plug, generator parts, phone accessories, face mask etc.

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by TobyFrost: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire / Shoes Freaks, Hop In Here / Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.