Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection (80597 Views)

10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
No 18 tho... I always have the phone number to call before coming
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by mrkings84(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
u no be better person o, person barb u for free u still dey complain .. if na me, I go carve Abija for you

My brother, something dey purge. As it stands, I can't submit my head for that guy to Barb even if am on sick bed.....
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Bahamas95(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
I can relate with almost all of them.

But what annoys me the most are the talkatives. Most barbers talk too much, they engage you with irrelevant discussions and if you don't flow with them they will conclude that you got pride......I don't talk too much so I just flow with them for few minutes and ignore till they finish cutting my hair.

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by DelphiOracle(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Angelinastto:
Nice one grin
What about hairdresser nao?
u can create that thread for us. U people can relate better
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrkings84:
So during the lock down period, i opted to be barbed at home by my neighbor who is a barber but his shop is far away from our residence so I haven't gotten the opportunity to patronize him B4.

Men, after that encounter, I was sick for few days. This guy's clippers gave me several little injuries, he even injured me on my eye lids. He cleared all my eyebrows completely and I was looking like a baby vulture with no hairs.

It was a free cut but I regretted it. I was wondering if that's what he goes out every 7am and come back 10pm to do....

Pls help me fix him in the number that best suit him!!!!!

This is so damn funny....na free cut bro, so what do you expect

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by mkoabiola: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
I Don laugh tire.

E get one barber na so he go de go back and front lik d world best.

After every every na zero
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by DelphiOracle(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Is this suppose to be funny?? Cuz I ain't laughing. This is very dry.
leave the thread come back tomorrow. u will laugh

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by TechDaddy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
backnbeta:
Funny...I'm female but because of my boys, i can relate with some of them grin grin

One 'fancy' barber made my son wear hood everywhere for over one week grin grin grin

So you've been on Nairaland for 13 years. shocked. Meaning you were already a member before some people here were born?? That's incredible!
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by mrkings84(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:

This is so damn funny....na free cut bro, so what do you expect

I don't think so. Seems that guy doesn't know anything. You need to see how long it took him to Barb me the rubbish

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by KrazyDave16(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
I can relate to almost all here cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by TobyFrost: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
[color=][/color][/color]
illicit:
The one that is a graduate nko

He always speak grammar
[color=#006600]
illicit:

He always speak grammar
illicit:

He always speak grammar
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by angelfallz(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
youngking22:
The problem I always have with barbers is the carving, every time wound all over my chin. too barb self Don tire me.
Change barbers or style. Before you they disfigure you permanently.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Pantoo: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2020

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by TobyFrost: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
very funny
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by angelfallz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
sarmamotors:
Op u forgot to mention the ones that will relax their waist on u. then their prick keep resting on ur arm. No so I brush one that day..

Maybe the barber is an homosexual
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by mastermaestro(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrkings84:
So during the lock down period, i opted to be barbed at home by my neighbor who is a barber but his shop is far away from our residence so I haven't gotten the opportunity to patronize him B4.

Men, after that encounter, I was sick for few days. This guy's clippers gave me several little injuries, he even injured me on my eye lids. He cleared all my eyebrows completely and I was looking like a baby vulture with no hairs.

It was a free cut but I regretted it. I was wondering if that's what he goes out every 7am and come back 10pm to do....

Pls help me fix him in the number that best suit him!!!!!

I can't stop laughing. grin grin Freebies hardly turn out good. grin grin You will spend more money treating yourself than you would have spent on a nice haircut. grin

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by wamide042(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
No 18.. That’s my Barber. I and my Son Don’t need to tell him what to do..
I will Just go there with my Clipper, brush and cloth..
The rest is his business..

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Bluearrow: 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
merieam16:
cant really relate buh quite hilarious
U are not a guy, so u can't relate
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by emmyloski125(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lol....That number 11.....Na so I take barb my hair for #500 as opposed to the normal #250-300 one day.....Wetin pain me be say my crush follow her brother come barb hair for there too....As a sharp guy, I pay #500, the way I take look the cashier for side as I dey leave ehh, she sef no say I no get joy.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by angelfallz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Onyenna:

Number 8 is my neighbour.... If you dare go there to barb, he'll ask for advance so he can go and buy fuel.... I don run.....

I later found my number 18, if he ain't around i don't barb... I just go there, sit down and relax.. He'll just give me an amazing haircut...He just knows exactly what to barb without telling him... The place can be crowded sometimes though....

Good barbers always have crowd

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by princeisah26(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
The ones that never maintain their clipper..
I had a bitter experience with one baber using blunt clipper
On my hair..
I can never forget that faithful day, as i reach house i go deep my head inside water

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by missionmex(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Is this suppose to be funny?? Cuz I ain't laughing. This is very dry.
your laughometre battery is almost dead. undecided

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by friday2011(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
How about the ones with only one clipper but about 10 extensions that always attract neighbors to come and charge phones...

When you get to the shop, you will be like "who is the last person"

And you will be surprised its your turn

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by merieam16(f): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bluearrow:
U are not a guy, so u can't relate
bro, no b fight naw. lolz

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by angelfallz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lol. Many men's and even ladies' funny experiences with barbers.

On a serious note though, be careful where you go to barb your hair.

Be observant. If the barber doesn't sterilize don't barb.

If the barber is easily distracted don't barb. The risk of injury is very high with such barbers.

Always complain if there's something you're not comfortable with.

Also note that good barbers always have crowd.

A Good barber would not waste time talking because he has other customers waiting.

Good barbers have good Clippers

Good barbers have a barbing salon and not a multipurpose centre.

Men protect your hair!!!

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by RPG2020(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Uyi168:
.. grin
I can relate with almost everything..
Meanwhile..

in Hollywood they say there is no place like show business but in Nigerian they say there is no place like hoe business

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by mrkings84(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
mastermaestro:

I can't stop laughing. grin grin Freebies hardly turn out good. grin grin You will spend more money treating yourself than you would have spent on a nice haircut. grin

Might be hilarious but it wasn't finnf at all
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by phemmyfour: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
That word "barb" is wrong
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Hiltaux(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Biodun1929(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
anthonyuncle:
what of da ones that focus on da music playing in their stereo or what's displaying on their TV more than ur hair

Hahahahaha! This are the ones I hate the most. Once I notice this, I never return to that barber shop.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Biodun1929(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Remember those time when I cut my hair low kiss kiss.., I always shout, hope u HV sterilise the clipper.. boda Korede baba cheesy cheesy...
Once they see me coming, they know another trouble don start..
I will keep shouting sterilise everything for me..grin grin cheesy cheesy..
Chaiii .. childhood was fun kiss kiss

Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire / Shoes Freaks, Hop In Here / Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir