Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies (28704 Views)

Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. / SexForGrades: UNIBEN Professor Defend Lecturers, Says Some Girls Want STD / How Gunmen Killed UNIBEN Professor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Emekuslala1: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Black052:
Rate at which elites,politicians and academics are dieing in numbers only God knows the number of masses that have passed to the great beyond but won't hear about it because they have popular name to themselves,earlier people begin to take this pandemic serious by adhearing to the protocols of prevention the better for everyone God bless Nigeria and rip don.

Shut up, don't be delusional, every death shouldn't be ascribe to coronavirus
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by HomerTimpson: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
UnaToto:
UnaToto
what are you doing or what is doing you ? undecided
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Dazave(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
My Prof...one of my nice, sweet n coded lecturer. Jovial to the core and more interesting to be with.cant forget then when we do discuss and crack jokes in ur office....R I P
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Simao88(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Rest in peace. Prof.
One of the best though.
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by ridonebabat(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
yesMay his soul rest in peace
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by blessing678(f): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Dazave:
My Prof...one of my nice, sweet n coded lecturer. Jovial to the core and more interesting to be with.cant forget then when we do discuss and crack jokes in ur office....R I P

So true...I just remembered how he defended me during my seminar April 16/19

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English / Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA / How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.