Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! (1997 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Zlatan Reveals He's Joining The Baby Daddy Club In 2020, Come Rain Come Sunshine / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by TheSourcerer: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
A woman has allegedly given birth to a bible and a baby girl in Osun state, Nigeria. Just another baby born holding a holy book. Today it was a baby allegedly born holding a Quran. There was also that case of a baby born holding prayer imagebeads, this time it is a baby born with a Koran. all in Nigeria , really blessed Country .
The thread here (A fvcking 2020 thread trending )

https://www.nairaland.com/5985128/remember-baby-boy-born-holding

I wonder why they are never born with a cure for cancer, a recipe for the best Jollof Rice or at least a lottery ticket that would change the lives of their prayerful parents! Such bullshit stopped being news to me a long time ago, and this malady wouldn’t have caught my attention if not for the sad fact that it was given national coverage on NTA as prime time news! Yes, it made national news coverage on paper and TV, not as satire or a joke but as real news!
By the way this happened way back 2015 , picture again circulated 2017, and hey guess what wink in 2020, we see this kid again with a microscopic Koran/Bible in 2020

According to NTA, Adijatu Babalola, a mother of three, gave birth to a baby girl after she had delivered a bible in a mysterious way

Taiwo Adeniyi, local midwife-

“She called me “mama nurse, mama nurse, come and see this thing o!” And I see this bible inside of the woman’s uterus. That bible is small like this, but it was folded but by the time I put it down, it expanded”

The bible was small, then became bigger when lifted from the uterus.
Lol! Holy Flying spaghetti monster, you can’t make this stuff up!

Moses Kolawole, neighbour-

“I saw the bible, it was small, after I left, and came back, the bible had grown big.”

Prophet Fem Ogundeji, Vice Chair, Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) ILA ORANGAN, Local government area-

“I was there, I saw the mother, people were even rushing from all walks of life, they wanted to touch that bible and use the bible to pray”

I wonder if he would get a promotion and a new level of respect from Christian Association of Nigeria for the honour of the delivery of a baby with a bible in his constituency.

And oh, her landlord was not left out-

Ganiyu Adebisi, Landlord-

“I said, so you delivered a book, and she replied, “Yes that was what I delivered”, then I checked it, but then it was very small, when it was opened it, it was also small before it was wrapped”

I bet he wished it was a cheque book to cover all future rents!

The reigning monarch of the ancient town was not to be outdone in this incredulity, he described it as a good omen for the community. Hear him-

Orangun of Ila, Oba Abdulwahab Oyedotun-

“It is a sign of the almighty God sending signal to the town that this town belongs to him.”

Really? Silly, silly old goat, you are a shame to the throne you occupy! Your forefathers were dethroned, dehumanized, captured, enslaved and your ancestral land taken away by foreigners who brandished the same bible and forced it down the throats of your ancestors! Your ancestors who occupied that throne before your silly ass must be turning in their graves to spew curse on your colonized head and mentally enslaved brain!

This probably was the saddest part of the video for me. They took away your lands, took away your freedom, carted your forefathers off to foreign land to work as slaves via a ship named Jesus. Your ancestors were condemned to a lifetime of slavery and all its atrocities. Now, you claim your children come into the world holding the same book which is the epitome of your oppression as a black nation. Yet you celebrate this silliness with drum rolls and national news coverage. Why, oh why!

With such unbelievable gullibility and celebrated ignorance, how can there ever be hope for my once beloved nation, Nigeria, and the continent, Africa

I really do hate religion, but more is mass hysteria , now according to 'witnesseses' people have started converting to Islam in this said Village ,
Hey what about 60-70 percent the world population who don't speak Arabic?

Truth is Any society where religion reigns supreme can never know true progress. Women will always be oppressed, science will be scorned, reason will be discarded for myths and truth seekers persecuted for daring to question the words of God or Allah.

Today is Sunday , I was banned in Religion ,for asking why I need Jesus , lol wtf

One similarity between the story of the baby born holding a Quran in Lagos Nigeria, and that of the baby born holding a Bible in Osun sate Nigeria, was that the fathers of these babies absconded during the mothers’ pregnancies.

Adijatu Babalola said a donkey rider impregnated her while she was on business transit and since had not come around to take care of her. A pity the baby did not come with the contact number of his absconded dad, looks like the new mum could use it or she just found a better way to get to him and get back at him at the same time!

A colourful naming ceremony was organized for the mother by the Christian community and they
As an adherent of the great Holy Spaghetti Monster (May the Sauce be with you, R’Amen), I wonder if a woman is gonna give birth to a Colander?

Holy Flying Spaghetti Monster, it is time to show the world that you are the true, one and only God, time to have a woman (or let’s up it one more step, a man), give birth to a colander and boiled noodles, complete with the best tasting sauce ever and meatballs too. Yeah, oh yeah, let’s have this miracle, thou great FSM!

Smfh

CAPSLOCKED Hahn Omar09 LordReed buddatum Doggedfighter Illicict Hopefullandlord , Xmuslim palehair Bojack,Xavfra ,kingxsamz, zenithpeak

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by Openbusiness3: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ok. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by TheSourcerer: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Ok. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
I dunno what to say , I clearly do not need 'best quality North American product with Warranty.'

Thank you for been thoughtful

1 Like

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by ouzo1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
E be like Printing press dey Heaven.

5 Likes

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by falcon01: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
hehehe Religion

3 Likes

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by TheSourcerer: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
ouzo1:
E be like Printing press dey Heaven.
Whole printing media

1 Like

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
....the opium of the masses undecided
Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
A woman has allegedly given birth to a bible and a baby girl in Osun state, Nigeria. Just another baby born holding a holy book. Today it was a baby allegedly born holding a Quran. There was also that case of a baby born holding prayer imagebeads, this time it is a baby born with a Koran. all in Nigeria , really blessed Country .
The thread here (A fvcking 2020 thread trending )

https://www.nairaland.com/5985128/remember-baby-boy-born-holding

I wonder why they are never born with a cure for cancer, a recipe for the best Jollof Rice or at least a lottery ticket that would change the lives of their prayerful parents! Such bullshit stopped being news to me a long time ago, and this malady wouldn’t have caught my attention if not for the sad fact that it was given national coverage on NTA as prime time news! Yes, it made national news coverage on paper and TV, not as satire or a joke but as real news!
By the way this happened way back 2015 , picture again circulated 2017, and hey guess what wink in 2020, we see this kid again with a microscopic Koran/Bible in 2020

According to NTA, Adijatu Babalola, a mother of three, gave birth to a baby girl after she had delivered a bible in a mysterious way

Taiwo Adeniyi, local midwife-

“She called me “mama nurse, mama nurse, come and see this thing o!” And I see this bible inside of the woman’s uterus. That bible is small like this, but it was folded but by the time I put it down, it expanded”

The bible was small, then became bigger when lifted from the uterus.
Lol! Holy Flying spaghetti monster, you can’t make this stuff up!

Moses Kolawole, neighbour-

“I saw the bible, it was small, after I left, and came back, the bible had grown big.”

Prophet Fem Ogundeji, Vice Chair, Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) ILA ORANGAN, Local government area-

“I was there, I saw the mother, people were even rushing from all walks of life, they wanted to touch that bible and use the bible to pray”

I wonder if he would get a promotion and a new level of respect from Christian Association of Nigeria for the honour of the delivery of a baby with a bible in his constituency.

And oh, her landlord was not left out-

Ganiyu Adebisi, Landlord-

“I said, so you delivered a book, and she replied, “Yes that was what I delivered”, then I checked it, but then it was very small, when it was opened it, it was also small before it was wrapped”

I bet he wished it was a cheque book to cover all future rents!

The reigning monarch of the ancient town was not to be outdone in this incredulity, he described it as a good omen for the community. Hear him-

Orangun of Ila, Oba Abdulwahab Oyedotun-

“It is a sign of the almighty God sending signal to the town that this town belongs to him.”

Really? Silly, silly old goat, you are a shame to the throne you occupy! Your forefathers were dethroned, dehumanized, captured, enslaved and your ancestral land taken away by foreigners who brandished the same bible and forced it down the throats of your ancestors! Your ancestors who occupied that throne before your silly ass must be turning in their graves to spew curse on your colonized head and mentally enslaved brain!

This probably was the saddest part of the video for me. They took away your lands, took away your freedom, carted your forefathers off to foreign land to work as slaves via a ship named Jesus. Your ancestors were condemned to a lifetime of slavery and all its atrocities. Now, you claim your children come into the world holding the same book which is the epitome of your oppression as a black nation. Yet you celebrate this silliness with drum rolls and national news coverage. Why, oh why!

With such unbelievable gullibility and celebrated ignorance, how can there ever be hope for my once beloved nation, Nigeria, and the continent, Africa

I really do hate religion, but more is mass hysteria , now according to 'witnesseses' people have started converting to Islam in this said Village ,
Hey what about 60-70 percent the world population who don't speak Arabic?

Truth is Any society where religion reigns supreme can never know true progress. Women will always be oppressed, science will be scorned, reason will be discarded for myths and truth seekers persecuted for daring to question the words of God or Allah.

Today is Sunday , I was banned in Religion ,for asking why I need Jesus , lol wtf

One similarity between the story of the baby born holding a Quran in Lagos Nigeria, and that of the baby born holding a Bible in Osun sate Nigeria, was that the fathers of these babies absconded during the mothers’ pregnancies.

Adijatu Babalola said a donkey rider impregnated her while she was on business transit and since had not come around to take care of her. A pity the baby did not come with the contact number of his absconded dad, looks like the new mum could use it or she just found a better way to get to him and get back at him at the same time!

A colourful naming ceremony was organized for the mother by the Christian community and they
As an adherent of the great Holy Spaghetti Monster (May the Sauce be with you, R’Amen), I wonder if a woman is gonna give birth to a Colander?

Holy Flying Spaghetti Monster, it is time to show the world that you are the true, one and only God, time to have a woman (or let’s up it one more step, a man), give birth to a colander and boiled noodles, complete with the best tasting sauce ever and meatballs too. Yeah, oh yeah, let’s have this miracle, thou great FSM!

Smfh

CAPSLOCKED Hahn Omar09 LordReed buddatum Doggedfighter Illicict Hopefullandlord , Xmuslim palehair Bojack,Xavfra ,kingxsamz, zenithpeak

Keep busting their fake stories.....

Why hasn't any atheist topic gotten to FP......

I keep wondering why

2 Likes

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by TheSourcerer: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Xavfra:

Keep busting their fake stories.....

Why hasn't any atheist topic gotten to FP......

I keep wondering why
lol ignorance sells I believe , how's your day going?

1 Like

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol ignorance sells I believe , how's your day going?

My day is cool....

Nothing much.......

Hope yours is great cool
Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by TheSourcerer: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Xavfra:

My day is cool....

Nothing much.......

Hope yours is great cool
yeah just reading a couple of things here and there , love the weather tho haha

1 Like

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:

I wonder why they are never born with a cure for cancer, a recipe for the best Jollof Rice or at least a lottery ticket that would change the lives of their prayerful parents!

O'BOY. I WAS BORN HOLDING THE THEN LATEST ISSUE OF PLAYBOY MAGAZINE. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by TheSourcerer: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

O'BOY. I WAS BORN HOLDING THE THEN LATEST ISSUE OF PLAYBOY MAGAZINE. cheesy
oh my now grin , God is working ! Who the hell benefits from a Koran ? The baby as hell cannot even read that book.
Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yeah just reading a couple of things here and there , love the weather tho haha

Cool...

It's raining here

1 Like

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
"holy flying spaggetti monster"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by TheSourcerer: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
2mannoAmanno:
"holy flying spaggetti monster"
R'amen Brother , I see you're in the spirit ,
Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by Xmuslim: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Religion is capable of turning an intelligent person into irrational being

Human evolution in progress. We are moving away from religion gradually. What will happen to religion in the next 5 to 10k years will be interesting. It will eventually extinct

2 Likes

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by TheSourcerer: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Xmuslim:

Human evolution in progress. We are moving away from religion gradually. What will happen to religion in the next 5 to 10k years will be interesting. It will eventually extinct
it's a pretty successful scam , I doubt would just fade away, I really don't see an Earth is 5k+ years from now tbh , humans are too destructive
Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by budaatum: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2020
Xmuslim:

I'd bet you religion would not be extinct in 5 to 10k years but I doubt I'd be around to collect on it.

What I think would happen is those alive in 5 to 10k years will look back at us and our religions as we look back at the religious of a thousand years ago or not look back at all like we don't look back at the religious of years ago. And rather than religion becoming extinct, it would just evolve like it always has.

"The poor", it is written, "will always be amongst us".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by TheSourcerer: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2020
budaatum:

I'd bet you religion would not be extinct in 5 to 10k years but I doubt I'd be around to collect on it.

What I think would happen is those alive in 5 to 10k years will look back at us and our religions as we look back at the religious of a thousand years ago or not look back at all like we don't look back at the religious of years ago. And rather than religion becoming extinct, it would just evolve like it always has.

just read through the evolution of Religion, beautiful read
The theory states the human brain evovled over time , trippled in fact ,creating avenue for perception,thoughts , and yes Religion .
If so as long as humans(with developed brains) exist so would Religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by budaatum: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
just read through the evolution of Religion, beautiful read
The theory states the human brain evovled over time , trippled in fact ,creating avenue for perception,thoughts , and yes Religion .
If so as long as humans(with developed brains) exist so would Religion
Except in time, we might call it something else.

I would suggest evolugion, as in, the religion of the ideology of change. It would be the study of historical evolution, and it's prophets will be evolugionists, as in promoters of change.

That however would be a reinvention of the wheel, as those who begin "In the beginning" and work their way diligently to the end would already have learnt of the evolution of God from [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+2%3A15-17&version=NIV]slave master[/url] to beggar to loving Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by TheSourcerer: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
The way I see it Religion is here to stay undecided
Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by Hotspotbro(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Any nairalander who believes in the baby tiny bible or Koran did not go to school at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by TheSourcerer: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Any nairalander who believes in the baby tiny bible or Koran did not go to school at all
lol you're insulting a whole bunch if you say
Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
You can tell me a hen gave birth to a goat undecided

1 Like

Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by Xmuslim: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
budaatum:

I quite agree with you. Though I didn't insinuate that it will extinct completely in 10k years.

I may be wrong though, but in the far far future it may extinct.

I think more people are leaving religion. The only draw back is that most non-religious people don't give birth like their religious counterpart.
Re: The Baby Born With A Koran HOAX!!! by budaatum: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Xmuslim:

I quite agree with you. Though I didn't insinuate that it will extinct completely in 10k years.

I may be wrong though, but in the far far future it may extinct.

I think more people are leaving religion. The only draw back is that most non-religious people don't give birth like their religious counterpart.
I think most people say they are leaving or have left religion. When one digs deep, religion never leaves them.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! / Mercy Johnson Look Alike / (photos Inside) Does Popular Video Vixen Have A Child For Banky W???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.