Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) (38943 Views)

Some Ways To Stop The Internet From Ruining Your Day / How Smartphones Are Ruining Our Conversations And Lifestyle / Please MTN Keeps Sending Me This Message How Do I Quit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) by Dayoebe(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
If Nairaland is part of social media, definitely am guilty of this menace!
I have three social network on my phone - Facebook, Whatsapp and LinkedIn which I spent less than 1 hours on them daily.

I can't do without reading though Nairaland FP, though I haven't made FTC yet.

Many talents were buried as a result of this social network. Though it can be helpful sometimes, one has to be cautious how it affects life and how it influence your lifestyle.
Re: Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) by Genesils(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Vanmatrix:
Nice article, I have a platform where you can earn Bitcoin cash(BCH) daily by just writing, soon I'll post about it I pray it makes front page.
Lemme just follow you like that.....
Re: Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) by xxxXXXxxx: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
There are lessons in the OP's message.
Re: Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) by pomide(m): 2:14am On Jul 14, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

I beg to differ mister
You can actually control how you use these sites.
They are not created to be addictive rather you make it addictive when you overuse it.

Lool... Nigerians think they d only one using social media
Re: Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) by Chicastle: 3:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Nairaland nah my own social media.. I don't use others wella
Re: Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) by Liliantalks: 5:03am On Jul 14, 2020
Bloghomies:

Disadvantages? I don't think there is any since you won't be buying products. You simply discover a lucrative niche, then upload the products pictures to your store. When customers make an order, you process it through your supplier. The main work lies in marketing, as you will need to constantly run ads for your products. If there is any challenges, it will be the capital since creating an online store might not be cheap.
my main fear is collect money from my customers and start having issues with it being delivered, I am used to buying and selling . But trying add other stuffs to my business that I don’t think I hv money to buy wholesale atm.
Re: Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) by sylve11: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Bloghomies:

The day I quit Facebook, twitter and Instagram was the best day of my life.

If I want to stay updated, a simply scan through NL front page.

YouTube became a learning ground for me. I was always complaining of time.. But now, I have so much time to spare.

You get sense... cool
Re: Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) by Benalfa(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2020
Dicktion:
All these happen as a result of lack of deversity. Zero Versatility. No daily set programs for oneself.

If you can't control the urge then have a daily program you follow everyday. Then you'd set times when to touch your phones or get busy. At least that'd suffice for a start even if you're trapped at home by this pandemic.
I have an app I get crypto coins from for just running it in the background while I keep my data on. Some people have businesses they run online and they have to stay online 24/7 cos that's their office. I know a guy who's always on nairaland cos he's always running ads and he's got to be monitoring the turnouts. We just have to look for something to create or make out of the time we spend online. You make something impressively tangible out of the addiction. Simple!
pls which cypto currency app is dat
Re: Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) by Topshow4real: 2:19am On Jul 15, 2020
vincenteger:
Love this
I only have have FB and whatapp
Deleted the others becos of the rate of data consumption

Thank you for this information
Please what can one do online that will involve earning
I'm interested

Transcription
Re: Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2020
Benalfa:
pls which cypto currency app is dat
Try quicrypto for a start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here / How To Retract Whatsapp Messages At Anytime Even After A Week! / Lumia 730 Captures Selfie With 1,151 People (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.