Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers (1780 Views)

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2020
It's not a big deal to was my brother or dad's boxers. Sometimes I mistakenly leave my pant among my dirty clothes and my brother will help me to wash it. I don't think there is anything wrong
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Ishilove: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2020
merahki:

You know you release some semen during sleep (nocturnal emissions) right? You want your sister to get involved in your business like that? shocked
Can you wash her panties if the situation was flipped?
Don’t be a menace. Please wash your boxers when you bathe. Don’t be dirty and insensitive.

I assume you give her some pocket money for her efforts. It is a drag to manually wash one’s clothes, imagine how difficult it is to wash another’s. If I was your sister, you would be sacked for wearing dirty, smelly clothes and boxers to work. There is no excuse for you not to wash your clothes. At all angry
I bet you find time to eat. No time and you posted that? How long does it take an adult to wash a few items of clothing?
Esigbo menace cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Share The Challenges You Faced Before Marriage / Should A Man Adopt His Wife Maiden Name Bcoz Of Her Family's Influence & Wealth / Dealing With Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.