Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,736 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) (1594 Views)

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) by Valerie11: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
A lady has recently gone trending after she appreciated her ‘phenomenal’ husband by gifting him an expensive car.

Amazing right, it awesome to see from the couple.

The lady took to twitter to share photos and video of her husband visibly happy with his new whip.

Her post reads;

Cashed out on Da babyyyyy today!! ALL CASH, NO NOTE!!! You deserve it, you’re the best husband in the world i love you so much, thank you for always being phenomenal!!!��

I don’t want hear the words “SCAT PACK OR CHARGER” anymoreeeee!!!!!

See photos+video below ;

https:///news/lady-gifts-husband-expensive-car-to-appreciate-him-photos/

Re: Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) by kestolove95(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
It's not Nigeria, it can't b a Nigeria girl, no Nigeria girl will do this, it's impossible to see a Nigeria girl do this, if Nigeria girl do this she will die, it's abomination for Nigeria girl to do dix

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) by Princessogaraya(f): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
God please give me money so that I will shower my man with this kind of gift

1 Like

Re: Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) by EwuGambia: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
sad
Re: Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) by Texman21: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lemme book space incase it makes fp

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) by Birdeyeview: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Texman21:
Lemme book space incase it makes fp

1 Like

Re: Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) by XXLMANDIGO: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Which kind life be this for me ? Na Risikat, Suweibat and dem Cynthia, all those broke babes dey come my way, me sef dei lock up with my Mandigo . I ain't selling myself cheap.

Congrats Niggarrrr
Re: Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) by passionberry(f): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Princessogaraya:
God please give me money so that I will shower my man with this kind of gift
Same here, I want to care for man so much that the world woulf get jealous.mek God pick my call...

1 Like

Re: Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) by allen113: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
ok
Re: Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) by RealEzee(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is beautiful
Re: Lady Gifts Husband Expensive Car To Appreciate Him (photos+video)) by Texman21: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, The Cute Abiola Pays Consultative Visit To Labour Party Headquarters / Alexx Ekubo Threatened To Sue Fancy If She Ever Reveals What She Saw / Burnaboy's Brand New Purple Lamborghini Arrives Nigeria (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.