Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) (70074 Views)

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by EgunMogaji2: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
ridbell01:
48000×360=17280000 the police should not take the matter to court ooo they should collect everything in the guy possession, sell it, hand over to the victim and let the guy be past tense in the history of Nigeria.

360?

Try at least N455 cool

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by namdo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wow he married her last year. Blind love turned sour?
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by EgunMogaji2: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
kingthreat:
I feel it is high time the business of private investigation opens up fully in Nigeria. Imagine opening a private investigation company that does background search on so called lovers, business partners and other people foreigners will like to see in Nigeria. This will be a great business idea, and will save a lot of scams in return. Can this be feasible? Just an idea though.

It already exists. But don’t let that stop you from doing it better.
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by nnamdi640: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
You mean to say that Hushpuppy and Magu are also Biafra?
Kwamecron:
Na dem...

He’s a Biafra

He is not?
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by kutashi: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls what's the name of the guy ND his state of origin? I want to check something

You have time to comment but have no time to read! Indomie brain everywhere!
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by Udoskybest: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls what's the name of the guy ND his state of origin? I want to check something
U no sabi read?
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Fraudster they are very heartless, you can just imagine

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by DopeChick(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hope lessons learnt.

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by gaskiyamagana: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Naza25:

His name is kamoru Adekunle from Osun state wink
His name is Kelechi Anthony from Cownu state, Biafra
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
kestolove95:

Did you read the post at all? Most of you just comment without reading. Lazy brains.
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by Blackey(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
These tribalistic idiots on Nairaland need to buy some sense cos it's evident that you lack some.

Nobody knows "Afonja" or "Ipob" outside the shores of this country. All they know is Nigeria.

Until we start speaking with one voice against issues that bedevil us as a people, we're going nowhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by DSoj(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Doesn't add up. Hotel for a yr and she didnt scream or something to attract the hotel for 1 full yr?
So she didn't step out of the hotel room for 1 full yr. ... I no buy. Something is fishy here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by gaskiyamagana: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
ReorxTohGan:
so no one's saying IGBO AMAKA now grin
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by mudamoon: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Thank God
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by gaskiyamagana: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:
awon eyan hushpuppi.
Awon eyan Invctus Obi.
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by gaskiyamagana: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
JordanMichael:
This Chukwuebuka and many others are the reasons my proposal to one fine European mama was rejected. After all the video calls, she said we all Nigerian are fraudster. I wept that day ehnn. He should rot in jail.
Bad EGG!!!

So, so sorry. But you can dat tin well well when you join PDP.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by Segzy19: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
I don't support the tribalism shit but it's the same Igbos who are always quick to start it... It has now become a competition
MARKone:

You guys are too dumb, and that is why the County will never be OK. This dude and his likes are tarnishing the imagine of the country and your concern is which tribe is he from
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by 12345baba(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
kestolove95:
u clown
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by Akanoaaa(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by planetx: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lies how do you lock someone in an hotel for a whole year without the person escaping.

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by seanwilliam(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
This guy is very stupid.. what's wrong in following her to america?? Make you comot for naija and go legit??
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
APCdestroyer:
WTF. We Malians are not fraudster. Na biafran he be
It's an utmost insult to identify oneself as Marlians.
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by kingthreat(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

It already exists. But don’t let that stop you from doing it better.

Cool. Was just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by Segzy19: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jail the idiot! Simple

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by Tonitoniton(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=kestolove95 post=91641361]Pls what's the name of the guy ND his state of origin? I want to check something[/

christopher columbus from jigawa state
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by faceland: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
APCdestroyer:
Our illustrious son has done pass Woodberry and Huspuppi?

He will soon become a chief in d village.

He earned every penny. He was fuqin an old women for over a year. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by faceland: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
This guy is very stupid.. what's wrong in following her to america?? Make you comot for naija and go legit??

$40k USD and he still look like a street rat. He ought to look soft.
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:

I saw exactly this kind of wickedness in Ibusa Delta state last year. The white man was very lucky that Sunday afternoon...

With this very one now, one can only imagine how many foreigners that are in this kind of situation in Nigeria today.

Was the man detained?
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by seanwilliam(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
faceland:

$40k USD and he still look like a street rat. He ought to look soft.
na weed and hot drinks dey cause am..he dey live careless lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by helpfindbolu: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by espn(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Fear igbos....mdks...
Re: Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) by raphy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
God no go shame us who has a white gf .we are legit.and will.stay true as far as we no scam anyone.

thunder fire this marlian who follow others de spolil naija image...e no go better better for Una at all..

gbam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.