Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

New Music: Awake My Soul By Hillsong Worship Ft Tasha Cobbs Leonard - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Music: Awake My Soul By Hillsong Worship Ft Tasha Cobbs Leonard (123 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los / New Music: Hillsong Worship- There Is More Full Album Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Awake My Soul By Hillsong Worship Ft Tasha Cobbs Leonard by Untrammeled: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
GRAMMY® Award-winning, world-renowned worship leaders, Hillsong Worship teams up with GRAMMY® Award-winning singer/songwriter Tasha Cobbs Leonard to deliver the remix of the power-packed song “Awake My Soul”.

The song “Awake My Soul” Featured lead vocals from Hillsong worship leader/songwriter Brooke Ligertwood and Cobbs Leonard, the single is available now on all streaming platforms.

“Awake My Soul” is Hillsong Worship’s first collaboration since partnering with Delirious back in 2004. The duo (Ligertwood and Cobbs Leonard) have been friends for years and share the same passion for worship and the same desire to connect people to God. Together, they pray that this rendition will be a reflection of God’s heart for His Church: unity, diversity, peace and power.

DOWNLOAD THE LOVELY SONG HERE:

https://gospelhub.co/new-music-awake-my-soul-by-hillsong-worship-ft-tasha-cobbs-leonard/

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, July 13, 2020 / Come On! Let's Go / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 19 July 2020 - The Lifting Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.