Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze (1006 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail / 2023: North Loves Igbo, Will Help Ndigbo Become President — Arthur Eze / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by OkutaNla: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Arthur Afonja Eze, don't let Lamidi Cownu hear this from your mouth o.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by OkutaNla: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sammy07:

they are still coming to beg south west grin

Yes o. And when they come, they'll remember how many igbo 'billionaires' made their money in yorubaland. Na when they need favours dem dey remember say na dem dey benefit from 'One Nigeria' pass any other tribe.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Ojiofor: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
[s][s]
trutharena:

[s]Shut up. Arthur Eze is just like Ojuku. They are both Fulani dick sucker.

That was exactly how Ojuiku campaigned all over Nigeria on top of his voice for Shagari.
[/s]

[/s][/s]
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Bekool(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
TonyRazor:
TonyRazor
2023: We need good leader, not Igbo president- Arthur Eze

Billionaire oil magnate, Prince Arthur Eze, has said what the Igbo will need in 2023 is a good leader not an Igbo president.

Eze who spoke to journalists in Ukpo, Anambra State on Sunday during a church service said he would support a good leader as Nigerian president irrespective of the person's ethnic group.

He advised Ndigbo to pray for a good leader who would improve their lots and not for somebody who would just wear the Igbo toga as president without the attendant benefits to the people.

He said,"I started politics when I was very young. My father was a member Eastern House of Chiefs during the time of the late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and then Premier of Eastern region, Michael Okpara.

"I used to open doors for politicians whenever they came around. My father never opposed any leader, be him Yoruba or Hausa. It is not in our blood. We preferred to live in peace with everybody.

"For the Igbo be president, they must love themselves. Do they love themselves? The north is very kind. If you go to Northern Nigerian, you will see Christian churches everywhere. There are Christian churches in Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Abuja and others yet they say there is hatred. Do we(Igbo) love ourselves?

He added," Only God can make Igbo man president. We shall pray to God to find an Igbo man who has character to help people. I would prefer someone who has conscience; somebody who will remember me. I don’t care where you come from.

"I went to the north; they didn’t know who I was. They gave me $12m for the construction of Kano TV in 1980. I didn’t have one naira then.It was the same thing in Katsina, Borno and Kaduna. Then, they put me in oil business. They didn’t care where I came from. Tell me any Igbo man who can do that?

This man is just thinking of his own selfish business interests instead thinking of the well being of the future generations of his marginalized igbo people. He is supposed to be fighting of how nigeria can be restructured if he is truly an igbo leader not praising the north because of few business connections.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Bekool(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
dlaw70:
LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED.

I bought an MTN SIM, registered it with my correct details,recharged it ,activated it and started using it since last two weeks.
The problem started when different people started calling me, people I dnt even know and never had their numbers.This particular lady will call me and start speaking Hausa from the beginning to the end.from my life little knowledge of Hausa,I can understand her calling me BARAWO (thief) .this lady in particular has frustrated me with calls that I am now confuse with life.
The other issue is,when I try to save numbers on the Sim,it bounces back(does not save),even though the Sim card has just two numbers are n it.
Finally,I called my Uncle working with NNPC yesterday with the number and I was shocked at what he said.He said from his true caller,it is not my name that displayed.I tried calling another friend that uses true caller just to realize that it wasn't my name that appeared.
Because of all these,I seriously need legal practitioners to look into this and tell me if to Sue or not.this is my WhatsApp number-08120572518

Just throw away the Sim card and get another one.
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by eagleu: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Na wa ooo.
Did I quote you?

Anyways I saw one words on marble

I went to the north; they didn’t know who I was. They gave me $12m for the construction of Kano TV in 1980. I didn’t have one naira then.It was the same thing in Katsina, Borno and Kaduna. Then, they put me in oil business. They didn’t care where I came from. Tell me any Igbo man who can do that?

Keep trying, you can do it.
Show us where he mentioned south west there.

You didn't quote me, but don't turn what the man said upside down, because of poor comprehension, or hidden political agenda.
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by GideonVIBES(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
dlaw70:
LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED.

I bought an MTN SIM, registered it with my correct details,recharged it ,activated it and started using it since last two weeks.
The problem started when different people started calling me, people I dnt even know and never had their numbers.This particular lady will call me and start speaking Hausa from the beginning to the end.from my life little knowledge of Hausa,I can understand her calling me BARAWO (thief) .this lady in particular has frustrated me with calls that I am now confuse with life.
The other issue is,when I try to save numbers on the Sim,it bounces back(does not save),even though the Sim card has just two numbers are n it.
Finally,I called my Uncle working with NNPC yesterday with the number and I was shocked at what he said.He said from his true caller,it is not my name that displayed.I tried calling another friend that uses true caller just to realize that it wasn't my name that appeared.
Because of all these,I seriously need legal practitioners to look into this and tell me if to Sue or not.this is my WhatsApp number-08120572518

If you're sure the sim wasn't registered with your bio data then dispose of the sim.

If the sim was registered with your details, you need to get to the nearest MTN office and make a documented complaint.
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by fulanimafia: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
FP Material

Cc: Mynd44 Lalasticlala smiley
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
dlaw70:
LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED.

same with my glo , there is this number that calls me everyday speaking Hausa, like daily preaching ,,, I don tire ,, Many Hausa people calling and I told them I bought the sim , when I reported they said the person registered that number on true caller n they hv no control over that , but in their database it’s showing my name

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Newly Renovated Ekulu Primary School, GRA, Enugu (photos) / Ibomair Confirmed Next Route, Plan Bigger Planes For Reqional Flight.. Forbes / Sunday Attack: How Gov Zulum's Convoy Was Ambushed With Donkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.