Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze (968 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail / 2023: North Loves Igbo, Will Help Ndigbo Become President — Arthur Eze / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by TonyRazor(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
TonyRazor
2023: We need good leader, not Igbo president- Arthur Eze

Billionaire oil magnate, Prince Arthur Eze, has said what the Igbo will need in 2023 is a good leader not an Igbo president.

Eze who spoke to journalists in Ukpo, Anambra State on Sunday during a church service said he would support a good leader as Nigerian president irrespective of the person's ethnic group.

He advised Ndigbo to pray for a good leader who would improve their lots and not for somebody who would just wear the Igbo toga as president without the attendant benefits to the people.

He said,"I started politics when I was very young. My father was a member Eastern House of Chiefs during the time of the late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and then Premier of Eastern region, Michael Okpara.

"I used to open doors for politicians whenever they came around. My father never opposed any leader, be him Yoruba or Hausa. It is not in our blood. We preferred to live in peace with everybody.

"For the Igbo be president, they must love themselves. Do they love themselves? The north is very kind. If you go to Northern Nigerian, you will see Christian churches everywhere. There are Christian churches in Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Abuja and others yet they say there is hatred. Do we(Igbo) love ourselves?

He added," Only God can make Igbo man president. We shall pray to God to find an Igbo man who has character to help people. I would prefer someone who has conscience; somebody who will remember me. I don’t care where you come from.

"I went to the north; they didn’t know who I was. They gave me $12m for the construction of Kano TV in 1980. I didn’t have one naira then.It was the same thing in Katsina, Borno and Kaduna. Then, they put me in oil business. They didn’t care where I came from. Tell me any Igbo man who can do that?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Osaze007: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Igbo elites begging north west and north east lol

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by donbachi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ibos should stop dis their politics of "if e no be me,e no go be any other person".

6 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Openbusiness3: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmmmm........
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Seetto: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Confusionism... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by blackboy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Let the east produce a good leader come 2023 . Let the search begin
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Osaze007: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
donbachi:
Ibos should stop dis their politics of "if e no be me,e no go be any other person".

Loooooool
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by sageb: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
This man have been outspoken recently, is it because FG built a police zonal office in his hometown.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Simplyleo: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
2023: We need good leader, not Igbo president ~ Arthur Eze

Pls, what exactly is Arthur Eze saying?

In principle, that "it-is-our-turn" sense of entitlement should be thrown into the toilet, according to Arthur Eze. grin

Abeg, I no ask anybody for explanation, before some over sabi start throwing bunkum into my mention.
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Sammy07: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Osaze007:
Igbo elites begging north west and north east lol

they are still coming to beg south west grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by helinues: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
The confutionist.

Yesterday Biafra
Today Biafra
Tomorrow restructuring.
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by eagleu: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sammy07:

they are still coming to beg south west grin

Reading and understanding is difficult, I know.
Did he say south west or north?
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Sammy07: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
helinues:
The confutionist.

Yesterday Biafra
Today Biafra
Tomorrow restructuring.

Seetto:
Confusionism... grin grin

Actually, it's their jobless online warriors that are confutionist.
Some of their leaders get brain.

How many igbo wey dey your side dey shout biafra or Death?
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by dlaw70(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED.

I bought an MTN SIM, registered it with my correct details,recharged it ,activated it and started using it since last two weeks.
The problem started when different people started calling me, people I dnt even know and never had their numbers.This particular lady will call me and start speaking Hausa from the beginning to the end.from my life little knowledge of Hausa,I can understand her calling me BARAWO (thief) .this lady in particular has frustrated me with calls that I am now confuse with life.
The other issue is,when I try to save numbers on the Sim,it bounces back(does not save),even though the Sim card has just two numbers are n it.
Finally,I called my Uncle working with NNPC yesterday with the number and I was shocked at what he said.He said from his true caller,it is not my name that displayed.I tried calling another friend that uses true caller just to realize that it wasn't my name that appeared.
Because of all these,I seriously need legal practitioners to look into this and tell me if to Sue or not.this is my WhatsApp number-08120572518
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Simplyleo: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Actually, it's their jobless online warriors that are confutionist.
Some of their leaders get brain.

How many igbo wey dey your side dey shout biafra or Death?

Well said.

At the emboldened, none.

On the contrary, some that I have come across were cursing lamidi cownu.

As you rightly said, it is the social media ipob pigs that have been citizens of online country. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Sammy07: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
eagleu:

Reading and understanding is difficult, I know.
Did he say south west or north?

Na wa ooo.
Did I quote you?

Anyways I saw one words on marble

I went to the north; they didn’t know who I was. They gave me $12m for the construction of Kano TV in 1980. I didn’t have one naira then.It was the same thing in Katsina, Borno and Kaduna. Then, they put me in oil business. They didn’t care where I came from. Tell me any Igbo man who can do that?

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by TransflectTP(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Source?
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Sammy07: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

Well said.

At the emboldened, none.

On the contrary, some that I have come across were cursing lamidi cownu.

As you rightly said, it is the social media ipob pigs that have been citizens of online country. undecided

Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by GboyegaD(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
so true but many have been taught tobe guided by sentiments when it comes to issues as important as this instead of logic.

When yhey loot us, no one thinks about ethnicity or religion but the masses keeps fighting themselves over those who care not about ulthen and have no divide in their language.
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by michlins(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Well Jonathan was Igbo guy but they didn't complete second Niger bridge, complete the Enugu Onitsha express.

Buhari is on course to finish those. So I kinda support him in this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Piggyyeasters(f): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Who is gonna vote for Ibo? 5% votes can not make a president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
For the Igbo be president, they must love themselves. Do they love themselves?

I went to the north; they didn’t know who I was. They gave me $12m for the construction of Kano TV in 1980. I didn’t have one naira then.It was the same thing in Katsina, Borno and Kaduna. Then, they put me in oil business. They didn’t care where I came from. Tell me any Igbo man who can do that?

WELL CAPTURED

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by trutharena: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
"I went to the north; they didn’t know who I was. They gave me $12m for the construction of Kano TV in 1980. I didn’t have one naira then.It was the same thing in Katsina, Borno and Kaduna. Then, they put me in oil business. They didn’t care where I came from. Tell me any Igbo man who can do that?“

The Fulanis made Aruthur Eze and he is always loyal.

However Eze should not bother about his people, they don’t need to love themselves, they just need to continue hating Tinubu and the presidency will get to their hands on a platter of gold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Ojiofor: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
What is Arthur Eze saying?it seems the man is going senile.He should keep Ndi Igbo out of his Hausa dick sucking business.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by Ikennamurphy: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
donbachi:
That's exactly what the land grabber is doing
Re: 2023: We Need Good Leader, Not Igbo President- Arthur Eze by trutharena: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ojiofor:
What is Arthur Eze saying?it seems the man is going senile.He should keep Ndi Igbo out of his Hausa dick sucking business.

Shut up. Arthur Eze is just like Ojuku. They are both Fulani dick sucker.

That was exactly how Ojuiku campaigned all over Nigeria on top of his voice for Shagari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Or Muslim Army / Attack On Obasanjo: Fayose Heaping Heavy Curses On Himself – Bode George / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Hand Are That Of A Frankenstein Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.