Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria (34720 Views)

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by XXLMANDIGO: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
aaa
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by PastorFire: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ko tiye ye mi
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Queenserah26(f): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Gbam!
EastGold:
Disband FSARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by morris477(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
The reason is best known to them
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Perfecttouchade: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Samfloxin:
Ok, they want to do washing and setting...it is understandable
and retouching cheesy
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Dealdean: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by lastempero: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Whatever irt have done is nothing compare with what useless sars is doing or have done but yet they are yet to be disbanded. Really confused country.
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Bar1941(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Too bad...

In another news AFC Bournemouth 4: Leichester 1 (@ 89mins) with a Leichester player being sent off. Let my enemies keep falling.

e don turn to bonanza ooo

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
yinkus6750:
Disbanding a special squad in this period that crime rate is high is worrisome..what's the reason for disbanding them?
Are they no longer intelligent and tactical again?

Excuse me? What contributions have these rogue squads made to our national security?
They only extort civilians, suggest you save that memo, cos any one you see on the road is illegal.
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Starhearts: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Ok. Can someone explain what this means ?

If l tell u hope u won't quote oo
Answer b4 l gave u d real reason
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by joyandfaith: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
what about SARS?
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by solmus: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
quentin06:

Excuse me? What contributions have these rogue squads made to our national security?
They only extort civilians, suggest you save that memo, cos any one you see on the road is illegal.

You speak with such ignorance with confidence

Same IRT that arrested Evans the Kidnapper there by rescuing some victims

2 Likes

Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Salvofthesouth(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
#EndFSARS
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
solmus:

You speak with such ignorance with confidence

Same IRT that arrested Evans the Kidnapper there by rescuing some victims

And has Evans been prosecuted?

Mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Motivational324: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
‪Nigerian Air force Emergency Response Team ������☑️��‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tujYYlD_UU4
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by isiuzo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Shutting down there office does not stop them from operating. Wicked souls.
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by 12345baba(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
This one na open door to herdsmen attack o

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by agabusta: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
LaIabobo:
The IGP-IRT has always been an effective formation, but in recent time, there have been cases of overbearing attitude from the officers acting without accord from Abuja.

I wonder what triggered this decision.

It's a policing error. Why having a formation within a state that does not report to the Commissioner of Police of that state??

They should upgrade the capacity of the State commands to be able to function at the capacity of the IRT.

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by solmus: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
quentin06:

Mumu.

Honestly you seem very naive.. is case is in court IRT has prosecuted him, and only the court can decide when and how to purnish him

2 Likes

Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by grammarian247(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
I am an expert in Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. I won't give you sermons, I'll just tell you how to get the required score. Contact me on https:///+2348038999587
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Openbusiness3: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Starhearts:

If l tell u hope u won't quote oo
Answer b4 l gave u d real reason
ok
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by vioment: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
I thought I would hear about more training and the weeding out of bad egg police.

Before We might begin talking about putting cameras in npf cars, e fit reach another 40 years before we go begin talk that mata. What about body cameras, maybe half a century.

We need to dey wise and apply knowledge with the time. No be to dey do shouting match in private or public go solve our issues.
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Coldie(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nice move. They should checkmate them, they would want to collect as much bribe and bail and free as much criminals as they can
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Foolishbuhari: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
About time those people have become a law unto themselves and IRT especially have become a small private army commanded by Abba Kyari
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by mvem(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
quentin06:

Oga IRT are the most effective unit in the Nigerian Police. I saw a documentary about them on BBC...all these kidnapping they normally resolve them

3 Likes

Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by mvem(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
quentin06:

Mumu.
Is it Police to prosecute a criminal or the law court...they have done their job...or will police arrest, judge and sentence him?...finally na you be the mumu

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by guru90: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
9ja heading to division.

Biafra loading soon....
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by maxibrainz02(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.

Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.

That's pure 20k profit on one product

Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by Brenn594(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
What is this all about Who's cleanin the house What's their aim Government ya tell me what ya governisethe nation neva organise.
Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by NaijadrivaCars: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Are these people ready to fight insecurity at all

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria by KingsleyA2(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
We all know what they doing......Terrorists are begining to move from north through northcentral towards south. They want them to move freely and unhindered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: We Were Ready To Lose Students In Planned Bandits’ Bombardment / Troops Kill Boko Haram Militants In Borno School, Also Recover Weapons.pics / Photos From PDP Rally For Kwara By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.