Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) (14028 Views)

I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold / Borno Youths Stone Fake "Bad Man" Brought To Perform For Them After 2k Gate Fee / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2020
Colourized photo of Bundy and Liz
He does the chocking face pretty well though .

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2020
One of the colorful polariod of Jeffery Dahmar the Heart Eater

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2020
Strangled female Victim .

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
These colorized versions of vintage black-and-white crime scene photos reveal a unique perspective on the murders, mobsters, and mayhem of decades past

Front Sitters
CAPSLOCKED Hahn Omar09 LordReed Xmuslim palehair
onward4life, buddatum.Zimri Doggedfighter Illicict ghostrye dyt Hahn sinkhole Bojack Xavfra Starbuck

Mafia kingpin Joe Masseria holds the ace of spades, "the death card," in his hand following his murder on the orders of infamous gangster Charles "Lucky" Luciano in a Coney Island restaurant. 1931.

Source :https://allthatsinteresting.com/colorized-vintage-crime-scene-photos#32

grin grin cool shocked

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2020
This is real gore grin grin

Really crazy world indeed
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Judybash93(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2020
Amazing crime scene pictures...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Judybash93:
Amazing crime scene pictures...
yeah they are ..
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by bigjackass: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2020
DAFUQ!!!!

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by generationz(f): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
The bodies of two would-be thieves named Robert Green and Jacob Jagendorf after a failed robbery attempt that ended when they accidentally fell down the building's elevator shaft. New York. 1915.

Lol, armed robbers wearing suit. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by dvkot(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yeah they are ..
Hi man, would you make a list of female serial killers and also make a list of top massacare in history by human not famine or stuff like that.

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
dvkot:
Hi man, would you make a list of female serial killers and also make a list of top massacare in history by human not famine or stuff like that.
definitely , I'll tag you when done .
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2020
angry
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by blingxx(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Colourized photo of Bundy and Liz
He does the chocking face pretty well though .

that face grin ...niqqa be like " am gonna kill and eat this bitch tonight* tongue

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Holamilekan97(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
1915 and New York though shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Queenslander(f): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Crime has never paid, and will never pay..
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2020
Queenslander:
well, only those who get caught , are called criminals ... There are a lot worse out there who we don't know of and may never even be caught .... This is fact unfortunately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by addexx: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Queenslander:
lots of crimes still unknown to man and 'still pay'.
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Queenslander(f): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheSourcerer:
lots of crimes still unknown to man and 'still pay'.
smh, coming from you. I'm not surprised. One bit tongue

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Queenslander:
smh, coming from you. I'm not surprised. One bit tongue
I'm not surprised youre not surprised.
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by KillJoy62(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=TheSourcerer post=91648562]These colorized versions of vintage black-and-white crime scene photos reveal a unique perspective on the murders, mobsters, and mayhem of decades

Mafia kingpin Joe Masseria holds the ace of spades, "the death card," in his hand following his murder on the orders of infamous gangster Charles "Lucky" Luciano in a Coney Island restaurant. 1931.

This man was playing card with two of his main guys, Lucky Luciano and Vito Genovese they both tactically left him for the hit men to do the job and enstall another boss. Those guys where so bad.

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by KillJoy62(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheSourcerer:
The body of Earl "Hymie" Weiss, leader of Chicago's North Side Gang. He was killed when Al Capone's men opened fire with a submachine gun on him and his associates while they were visiting a courthouse where an ally of his was on trial. 1926.
The hit was done by alcapone and Frank yale
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by KillJoy62(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheSourcerer:
The murder scene of Arthur "Dutch Schultz" Flegenheimer, a powerful New York gangster in the 1920s and '30s who was ultimately killed in Newark, New jersey by an assassin hired by the Mafia Commission. The Commission had denied Schultz's request to murder the prosecutor that was targeting him. When he disobeyed and attempted the murder anyway, the Commission had him killed. 1935.
Schultz later died in the hospital and refused to mention the names of people that pulled the hit on him. The man who gave the order was no other person than Luciano himself the world most dangerous man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by KillJoy62(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheSourcerer:
The body of Brooklyn mobster Frankie Yale. He was killed by unidentified rival gangsters following a car chase through the streets of New York. 1928.
Op I think it would be great if you could create a new thread about the early mafia's activities from the time of Frank Yales Black hand and Irish White hand gangs war in New York, Alcapone Purple hand gang in Chicago, the era of Lucky Luciano and Vito Genovese and co. You are doing great op keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
KillJoy62:

Op I think it would be great if you could create a new thread about the early mafia's activities from the time of Frank Yales Black hand and Irish White hand gangs war in New York, Alcapone Purple hand gang in Chicago, the era of Lucky Luciano and Vito Genovese and co. You are doing great op keep it up.
I see you're an ol Italian mafia buff
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by KillJoy62(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I see you're an ol Italian mafia buff
Yeah read so much about them

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by KillJoy62(m): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
KillJoy62:

Yeah read so much about them
Can you create more gory thread about them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Current Miss Nigeria Is A Virgin! / Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.