Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) (14102 Views)

I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold / Borno Youths Stone Fake "Bad Man" Brought To Perform For Them After 2k Gate Fee / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
yanabasee1:
Add graphics...Biko!! Ejoh
okay , I thought 'crime scenes ' did justice to that
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
onward4life:

Juice and sauce sourcerer
done smiley
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Omar09(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
The "color" brought out the beauty in crime scene. I never knew black and white would be beautiful in color.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Palehair: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
I prefer the black and white. It's more Gothic and eerie and it adds more mystery to gore. Adding color looks makes it look super plain but I like it though

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Palehair: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Close-up of a corpse's battered and bloodied face. Angres, France. 1912.
This pic right here is my favorite. It looks like it's in an art gallery whose theme is crime and blood, just look at the frame. Put in black and white, I will make a bid for it at an photo auction, It's so beautiful. It's like a scene from a French art house avant garde cinema. It's intricate at the same time involute the photographer is one creative stoner paying attention to detail, I think i'm in love right now. Just used it for my wallpaper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Zimri(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
An unidentified murder victim (Elevator). Circa early 20th century.

What da fûck is wrong elevators?? angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Zimri(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
okay , I thought 'crime scenes ' was good enough

A good enough "crime scene" is like a flying bird without wings.
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Palehair:

This pic right here is my favorite. It looks like it's in an art gallery whose theme is crime and blood, just look at the frame. Put in black and white, I will make a bid for it at an photo auction, It's so beautiful. It's like a scene from a French art house avant garde cinema. It's intricate at the same time involute the photographer is one creative stoner paying attention to detail, I think i'm in love right now. Just used it for my wallpaper

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Zimri:

What is fûck is wrong elevators?? angry angry angry
I know right !
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Palehair:
I prefer the black and white. It's more Gothic and eerie and it adds more mystery to gore. Adding color looks makes it look super plain but I like it though
you actually have a point
There are some pictures that should stay black and white

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Zimri:

A good enough "crime scene" is like a flying bird without wings.
haha I see ya!
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Palehair:

glad you liked it smiley

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Palehair:
hehe Gothic you though wink
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by donjazet(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Weirdos. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Palehair:

Palehair is here. Nigga from the gay thread.
The gay advocate. I still remember. No surprise here. Aligning with weird things as usual. It's not gay advocacy today, it's something weirdly related.

There are lots of gory news on nairaland lately, you should have some heydays, picking out the best gory pictures to add to your gallery, until you get the next weird activity to occupy your time with.
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
So how did the day go palehair?
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TGMISKY(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
OP please, remove the "not too" from the graphic. These are graphic photos

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by Palehair: 3:19am On Jul 13, 2020
light099:

Palehair is here. Nigga from the gay thread.
The gay advocate. I still remember. No surprise here. Aligning with weird things as usual. It's not gay advocacy today, it's something weirdly related.

There are lots of gory news on nairaland lately, you should have some heydays, picking out the best gory pictures to add to your gallery, until you get the next weird activity to occupy your time with.
Hahaha... That's me

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2020
TGMISKY:
OP please, remove the "not too" from the graphic. These are graphic photos
well it's a crime scene ............. Should be graphic Naturally ,
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by JFT24(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
The bodies of two would-be thieves named Robert Green and Jacob Jagendorf after a failed robbery attempt that ended when they accidentally fell down the building's elevator shaft. New York. 1915.
Thieves on Suit

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
These colorized versions of vintage black-and-white crime scene photos reveal a unique perspective on the murders, mobsters, and mayhem of decades past

Front Sitters
CAPSLOCKED Hahn Omar09 LordReed Xmuslim palehair
onward4life, buddatum.Zimri Doggedfighter Illicict ghostrye dyt Hahn sinkhole Bojack Xavfra Starbuck

Mafia kingpin Joe Masseria holds the ace of spades, "the death card," in his hand following his murder on the orders of infamous gangster Charles "Lucky" Luciano in a Coney Island restaurant. 1931.

Source :https://allthatsinteresting.com/colorized-vintage-crime-scene-photos#32
without reading the write up, I knew it was Joe masseria.
Joe Masseria and Salvatore Maranzano gave way for Costa nostra to be found.

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2020
What about Bonnie and Clyde, Albert Anastasia?
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2020
ruggedtimi:
What about Bonnie and Clyde, Albert Anastasia?
There you go bruh , Bonnie and Clyde

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:

colored version?
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2020
ruggedtimi:
colored version?
nah , no colorized Bonnie and Clyde in my gallery.
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2020
Man fataly stabbed

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Ted's Bundy's final interview before his execution

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2020
Colored picture of the child killer , the butcher of Rostov , in his cage

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:

not too clear

1 Like

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2020
ruggedtimi:
not too clear
Bonnie , ^_^
Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Evilest children in history
Thompson and Vanbles

Re: 30 Vintage Crime Scenes Brought To Life With Coloring (Gore Lovers) by TheSourcerer: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2020
Torture room ,Cuban Prison

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxify Free Ride In Lagos,Abeokuta, Enugu, Uyo, Benin and Owerri Today!! / Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] / 5 Reasons Why Oba Of Benin & His Wives Covers Their Mouths With Handkerchief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.