Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Help: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: (1903 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: by Fiscobelle: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2007
posting on behalf of my elder bro
Re: Help: by iice(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2007
Again, the things people set themselves up for. How sure is she that you would not have let her go if she's just friends with the guy? Why lie and bloody get caught only to make matters worse. Ok she got caught in the rain and decided to sleep over, couldn't she have told you that she was caught in the rain and can't make it home but will be back home the next day? That way she can then break it down to you gradually that she actually when to a guy's place? Only God knows what happened there (and witnesses if there were any). She might actually have only slept there or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Lies, lies angry
Re: Help: by luxoire(f): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2007
TRUST, is what BOTH of u need in ur r/ship
Re: Help: by sillyboy(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2007
@ Poster.
Please what's your sex? If you are a guy, I'll probably understand your position. But if you are a lady, I just can't help but say leave your friend alone and let her enjoy herself. I believe she's old enough to do what she did. Why are you raising unnecessary alarm? angry. Haven't you done that before grin wink?
Re: Help: by sillyboy(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2007
Hey Poster, sorry. Just realised you are a guy. She's cheating on you!!!!!. Henceforth, I'll advise you to "always sleep with one eye closed"
Re: Help: by Hazeleyed(f): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2007
sillyboy:

Hey Poster, sorry. Just realised you are a guy. She's cheating on you!!!!!. Henceforth, I'll advise you to "always sleep with one eye closed"

hahahahahhahahahaha this boy yeye no be small oooo.

@ Topic
maybe u should learn to trust ur girlfriend.afterall she doesn't run off to tell everybody that u might be cheating on her when u tell her that u are in a bar with the boys after work drinking and of course stealing glances at women.igbo people will say na the person wey dem catch red handed na hin be thief.
Re: Help: by angel101(f): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2007
ur girl spends two nights with a guy who is not a family member and someone u had no idea existed? boy, ur girl is gone. find another! grin
Re: Help: by sillyboy(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2007
hahahahahhahahahaha this boy yeye no be small oooo.

Laser eye you don come again oooo
Re: Help: by Hazeleyed(f): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2007
sillyboy:

Laser eye you don come again oooo

hahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahh am rolling off my seat.u see u are even proving ur self to be wat i called u.yeye entity.hahahahahahhaahahahahah.[i][/i]i touched a nerve.abeg help the boy solve his problem with his girlfriend wey get curukere moves.don't pick on me.i only stated the obvious.abi u no silly again?
Re: Help: by sillyboy(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2007
@ Hazel eyed.

I pray you even fall off flat from your seat and hope that guy you are crazy about sees you when you fall off angry. I've already answered the guy with the cheating girlfriend.

You can bet you touched a nerve of mine, but do you know where the nerve is situated in me? The nerve is situated right in my "koko" shocked tongue
Re: Help: by mcube(f): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2007
@ sillyboy

why do u always make people realise that truely u are a silly boy.

@ poster

Try to be patient, and find out more abt the so called friend she visited. then u can decide if she is cheating on you or not
Re: Help: by sillyboy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2007
why do u always make people realise that truely u are a silly boy

Darling, you don find me come here? kiss
Re: Help: by bebe2007(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2007
@poster

Na wa O! which kind cock and bull story be all that. I have got mail friends and i do not go off to sleep in their houses, what for anyway your babe has definately got something to hide. Its either she is seeing the guy or he is asking her out and she likes him. From experience i have learnt that the opposite sex cannot just be close friends. Something is bound to happen some day. Its either the guy makes a move and she gels or she fights him off for good, no matter how long it takes. All my male friends have tried me one way or the other. If i were a guy i wouldnot buy her story o! sorry. Tell her to tell you the truth and stop fooling around. wink Dont get me wrong, she can have male friends (as in guys she can chat and hang out with) but definately not going to thier homes to sleep over.

@silly
whats up?
Re: Help: by mcube(f): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2007
@ sillyboy

and who is ur darling?

i found out that i am the no 10th darling u ave so now i ave divorced u
Re: Help: by sillyboy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2007
@ bebe2007

Pal am good. You've not been online for a while. What's up with you pal wink

@ mcube.

You are my real darling now and you ought to know that. Tell me you were kidding about the divorce. wink kiss
Re: Help: by mcube(f): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2007
sillyboy i mean it infact the papers will be sent to u in the next ten minutes

cool cool grin cool cool
Re: Help: by sillyboy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2007
sillyboy i mean it infact the papers will be sent to u in the next ten minutes

cry cry. Well, I'll agree to the divorce only if and only if I get 3/4 of your total assets (educational certificates inclusive)
Re: Help: by bebe2007(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2007
Silly, am guud! been busy at work.
Re: Help: by Hazeleyed(f): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Hazel eyed.

I pray you even fall off flat from your seat and hope that guy you are crazy about sees you when you fall off angry. I've already answered the guy with the cheating girlfriend.

You can bet you touched a nerve of mine, but do you know where the nerve is situated in me? The nerve is situated right in my "koko" shocked tongue

hahahaha, oh my God this guy wan kill me with laugh, abeg u sure say the koko dey there.cos when i dey touch the nerve i try touch am well and na one kenkele thing i touch.soo na that one be the koko wey u dey carry come here come make noise, infact,i no wan here u talk for this place again ooo.see this boy oo so if they call people wey get koko u go first commot.
sillyboy:

na this thing u call advice abi, no be man like u.u no go tell am truth, no be only one eye hin go close.tell am make hin leave one leg for outside and one shoe for junction, hahahahah.yeye boy.
Re: Help: by sillyboy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2007
@ Hazel eyed.

abeg u sure say the koko dey there.because when i dey touch the nerve i try touch am well and na one kenkele thing i touch.soo na that one be the koko wey u dey carry come here come make noise,

so you've agreed you touched the "koko" shocked shocked. Can't you bold enough to say what else you did with the "koko"? tongue cool
Re: Help: by Hazeleyed(f): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Hazel eyed.

so you've agreed you touched the "koko" shocked shocked. Can't you bold enough to say what else you did with the "koko"? tongue cool

u still get mouth, u no go comot for here.don't let me catch u thereooo.yeye entity,

don't worry i no go disgrace u again abi u wan make i tell them?have u forgotten that u are our one and only.it will be too bad if i disgrace u here, ehn koko master abi na kenkele okok master,
Re: Help: by sillyboy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2007
@Hazel eyed.

don't worry i no go disgrace u again abi u wan make i tell them?

tell tem wetin we do now tongue grin
Re: Help: by Hazeleyed(f): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2007
sillyboy:

@Hazel eyed.

tell tem wetin we do now tongue grin

joee!wake up from ur slumber.u and who did what.u wish.abeg comot for here.we no wan see children for this place.oya COMOTTTT
Re: Help: by Hazeleyed(f): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2007
ok silly,someone here said i should call a truce.i want peace.u better accept or else na 3rd world war u go see ooo.seriously,let's forget the biff.ok.

but really u are silly.and yeye too.i didn't say that ooo.
my twin did.
Re: Help: by sillyboy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2007
@ hazel eyed.

who's your twin.
Re: Help: by Hazeleyed(f): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2007
i know my twin and my twin knows me.
Re: Help: by wales7479(m): 1:18am On Jun 17, 2007
My guy,

Is there any friendship btw ur gf and a male friend that u can't know if both of u have future plans? Am asking this question because she may just be one of ur numerous gfs or the preferred one. Either way, the truth is that she doing her things behind ur back and no be today monkey dey jump btw trees. U have to decide what u want, if she is in ur plans tell her and if not let her know.

(1) (Reply)

Do Misunderstandings Strengthen, Weaken, Or Correct Relationships? / Sexless Marriage. / May God Help Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.