Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them (1936 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) / 6 Problems Only Big Butted Girls Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
Nigerian poor girls will go out with even a monkey as long as the monkey can pay their bills.
But please, do not blame them, it poverty that made them so.

N.B:
Photo: The white woman is kissing the monkey CEO out of love and not for the cash.
Credit: http://www.fugly.com/pictures/

Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by DeReloaded: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2009
so you think it's only Nigerian chicks that do such things?

Was Anna Nicole Nigerian?

I expect better form you Orikinla
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2009
Poverty sure can make anyone do crazy things.

DeReloaded:

so you think it's only Nigerian chicks that do such things?

Was Anna Nicole Nigerian?

Lmao.
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by Pataki: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2009
Orikinla:

Nigerian poor girls will go out with even a monkey as long as the monkey can pay their bills.
But please, do not blame them, it poverty that made them so.
Do you mean ''monkey'' in literal terms or ''monkey'' in figurative terms to a fugly man?

I don't know what ate into your brain this evening, but sincerely, in whichever term it is implied by you, I would say, that was a dastard statement to say from a man of your age on this forum.

ibkaye:

Poverty sure can make anyone do crazy things.
Wealth can sure make anyone do crazy things too.
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2009
Pataki:

Wealth can sure make anyone do crazy things too.
Definately, it goes both ways.
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by Czarskit(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
I'd rada do 'wealth driven' crazy things. . .

@ op

The generalization wasn't 'so generalized'. . . I tink 'All Girls' would beta replace 'Nigerian Girls'.
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by segzicres(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2009
lord!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by Gabry(f): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2009
@Topic,

Hey! Thats what my bf and his friends and my housemates told me. But they rephrase it to African Ladies. I would rather say its generalizing cause I dont believe that every girl could behave as such. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by abrahym(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2009
lol poster u funny o, poster can u date an ugly girl that got money and promise u the best things in life?
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by DaPhoenix(f): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2009
Is that is your excuse as to why your girl left you to date a "monkey''?
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by MissyB1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2009
DeReloaded:

My exact sentiment!!
I have read so much about him being a 'good' poster.

I can't see any difference btw a Naija gurl who dates a monkey
for financial benefit and a white Lady who kisses the same monkey without benefit.
If for nuffin else . . . The Naija Gurl is wiser. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2009
Missy B:

My exact sentiment!!
I have read so much about him being a 'good' poster.

I can't see any difference btw a Naija gurl who dates a monkey
for financial benefit and a white Lady who kisses the same monkey without benefit.
If for nuffin else . . . The Naija Gurl is wiser. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by CrazyMan(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2009
@Topic. Poor bitches, they would even go as low as dating a cockroach provided it has some pennies to lavish.
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by tishat(f): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2009
This poster must be razz,u better go and find something doing to fetch you money,cos we will prefare sleeping with cats even than with a poor goat like u and your likes.
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by Backup: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2009
This poster is one sick psycho
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by oluwafemi113(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2009
i think you are right
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by Gabry(f): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2009
crazykid:

@Topic. Poor bitches, they would even go as low as dating a cockroach provided it has some pennies to lavish.

EMEKA!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by sexyLeamon(f): 4:55am On Mar 16, 2009
[b] Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them[/b

crazykid:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by oluwafemi113(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2009
whaoooo
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by babsongudus: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2009
@Poster
I am genuinely agree with you. Real love is all 'bout money.
These days, No girl cares about any man if he ain't gat bundle!
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by spikedcylinder: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by 190: 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2009
nija babes are all hungry bitches na
even their papa knw

abeg xcept my gf rubbiee and d rest few 1s dat are
my friends on this land!
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by bluespice(f): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2009
so much for sense these days undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by DaPhoenix(f): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

DaPhoenix link=topic=247812.msg3597002#msg3597002 date=1237052920:

. . . . . . . poster, we're still waiting for you to respond.
Re: Nigerian Girls Will Go Out With Even A Monkey As Long As The Monkey Can Pay Them by oluwafemi113(m): 5:36am On Mar 18, 2009
yes oooo

(1) (Reply)

Can't Believe This: Too Early To Marry At 25? / Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? / Do You Think You're Good Looking?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.