Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 (26386 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters / No Tariff Increase, Buhari Ordered Mass Metering - NERC / Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Daroldigits: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
When Saraki was against him, they said Saraki is enemy of progress but now, who is the enemy?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by tesppidd: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tetehjewels:

You are not a very intelligent fellow.

Don't you know he retained him there for easier probing because if he was removed or attempted to be removed he would have made serious efforts to cover his tracks?

Have you never heard of subterfuge in strategy in your life before?
You dey answer these people?

Just ignore them.

Buhari is running his Presidency till 2023.

No amount of wailing can remove him or reduce his powers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:

Just ignore them.

Buhari is running his Ptesudncy till 2023.

A lot of them have poo for brains

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Sheriman(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Thief Asking to Investigate another Thief
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by LilMissRobbie(f): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:
I shamelessly did this in the morning and no one cane through for me but I can't fault or blame anyone because we are all in this together. I lost my job due to the covid19 ish and haven't been able to secure another one. Sold my big phone to feed and take care of my self because I didn't wanna beg but it has gotten to the stage were I swallow my pride. I'm not a scammer or liar, if you even have a job for me I would gladly do. I drank garri all through today but optimistic for tomorrow even though I was so close to ending it today. Please if you can assist me so I can eat tomorrow and go out there to hustle and do anything. Goodnight and so sorry 208 55 374 UBA

Lazy man, go to site and work
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Which Buhari, abi n.a. the late Abva kyari.
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by frozen70(f): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Egungun don enter express
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Kingspin(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
The same Buhari that refused all pressure mounted on him to remove Magu.

Nigeria politics lack vision.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by allthingsgood: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Racoon:

Who una dey tell this bullshit? We all are not zombies. Useless damage control to whitewash the dullard. Well, this mean the Saraki-led senate was vindicated though they're all crooked.

So after Bubu knew that Magu is morally corrupt he still retained him & made two attempts to represent him for senate confirmation yet he was saying "...On corruption, there will be no confusion as to where I stand. Corruption will have no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my administration...."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/amp/

U are not zombie but why then did u open this thread
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by lomprico(m): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
fucking lie
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Kenn55: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Don't you know he retained him there for easier probing because if he was removed or attempted to be removed he would have made serious efforts to cover his tracks?

spin doctors, continue. You are doing well grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by odinga1of: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Greensquard(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tetehjewels:

You can make your point without insulting him afterall he just voiced his opinion and didnt direct it to you,if it were a woman that made that statement will you reply her same?ask yourself honestly..treat people as you would want to be treated..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by ZooOga: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
The Cable is very good with grammar report but not quoting sources or supplying evidence. Remember the original source of the brouhaha was the office of AG Malami, now a week later it has switched to the DSS.
Corruption is fighting back and trying but not on the same page. Truly civil war fertilizer.
Remember, the DSS investigated Magu with a fine tooth comb back in 2015. He'd be the biggest fool in the history of government to go rogue after that spotlight.
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by mushystuff: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
The point is Magu should never have been appointed to head the EFCC after the damning report by the same DSS in 2015 and resultant non-confirmation by the Senate at the time. He never should have had the opportunity to even do the damage that is now being exposed because it was clear from Day 1 that he had very questionable antecedents.

The only conclusion is that Buhari and Osinbajo encouraged illegality by disregarding Magu's rejection by the Senate so they could use him to pilfer public funds. The fact that they were duly informed of Magus unsuitability for the office and they still went ahead to retain him ther for 5 whole years shows the president and his team are all culpable, Magu is only a fall guy for the real thieves!

This sham of an investigation now is nothing but hot air; this government will as usual suddenly disband its investigative panel and settle Magu somewhere until Nigerians with our typical short memories forget that there was ever an issue.
Tetehjewels:

tesppidd:

Just ignore them.

Buhari is running his Ptesudncy till 2023.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by JJBROS(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Who is the presidency?
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by sulaak(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Democrat1c:
Buhari will go down history as the darkest part of Nigeria. How do you fight for power for years and then acquire the power then slump into coma of disinterest allowing the country to be bleeding like this.
May nothing as horrible as Buhari happen to Nigeria again.

I doubt Nigeria will survive Buhari
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tetehjewels:

shut up there fast!!!

Talking rubbish!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Horbar1: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Good for him.

Meanwhile, we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide.
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Boss13: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
My opinion on this is to incorporate the EFCC into the Financial Intelligence Crime Division of the Nigerian Police. Promote a senior office known for high integrity to the head the commission as well as have an Inspector General of Police who is known for integrity with no skeleton. It is disrespectful for a commission to report directly to the Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Wons(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
This administration don see us finish. Atimes I wonder how they even deliberate on what to tell Nigerians.

Guys for bar they more convincing pass them.

Probe
Probers
Probees

We are still waiting for the money Dasuki stole abi he is now a saint!! Lairs
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Since 2018? For someone he handpicked? It means he is not in charge. Even though we know it's a lie but these fools don't know when they shoot themselves in the foot.
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Greensquard:

You can make your point without insulting him afterall he just voiced his opinion and didnt direct it to you,if it were a woman that made that statement will you reply her same?ask yourself honestly..treat people as you would want to be treated..

I would have replied same
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
why not investigate malami too?He is magu's accomplices in crime.
Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
this man is in hot soup already...

the bullets they are loading now, many casualties will be recorded when the stray bullets start flying.

more to come.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 by T4kbaba(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Buhari is shocked with Magu mago mago!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.