Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Getting An International Passports Of 5 Countries With Visas. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Getting An International Passports Of 5 Countries With Visas. (175 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye / Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting An International Passports Of 5 Countries With Visas. by Daprinxy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Greetings everybody.I humbly want to appeal to my serious brothers and sisters that are willing and able to obtain an International passports of any of these countries to contact me,via through my signature."Gambia,Seychelles,Solomon Islands,Sierra Leone and Guinea Bissau International passports.NB:some of these aforementioned international passports have a free visas to some countries,some are visa by entry while some needs a visa and I can as well,be able to get the visa for you,depending on which aforementioned country's International passport you want to use and the country you want to travel with it.please everyone,I know many things have been happening concerning scammers or fraudsters buh honestly,I'm an exception to that and I wouldn't use because of the bad egg among us and stop advertising my businesses and I believed that many people really need this buh are looking for genuine source.if you're very serious and interested,you can chat me up on WhatsApp or send me an email through my signature.I give you 99% assurance that everything is legit,reliable,trusted,honest,faster and above all,less expensive.I have been in this business for long and I have done it and still doing it for many people not only Nigerians and honestly speaking,it has been awesome and less stress because I deal with the right and trusted sources everywhere.thanks and God bless everyone of us.please,don't use the sins of others to judge everybody because there are still good people from Nigeria and for anything you find confusing,you can email me or chat me up on WhatsApp "ONLY" if you're serious and honest.finally,the mode of payment wouldn't be any problem because it likely to favour you and also to be for your own advantage once you're serious and truthful.thanks everyone and may God bless us beyond measures.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Spiritual Husband And Spiritual Wife / Online Church Service Unbiblical, Says Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.