Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon (59487 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by oshorstan(f): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Fake news
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by deboysben(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jimiyung:
It is more than Ogogoro o. At tramadol to it. Saharareporters are major clowns.
well according to then it is still not confirmed
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by jamace(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Let me comment my reserve. angry

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by xnsandrxns: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

I don't know whether to believe or disbelief this news but I'll still prefer if he flies apc ticket. But if true,then either oke or segun Abraham will fly the ticket and both of them should run together to make sure apc wins ondo for sure
If he flies that ticket, it will surely cut
Akeredolu is so unpopular right now Ondo state,
Party men, artisans, civil servants and the rest are all tired of his kind of exclusive governance.
He's surely a wrong horse to back.

For Abraham and Oke to work together
That will surely work
Like Sanwo-Olu and Hamzat in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by deboysben(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Saharareporters just missed road
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Dansuqi: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
xnsandrxns:

If he flies that ticket, it will surely cut
Akeredolu is so unpopular right now Ondo state,
Party men, artisans, civil servants and the rest are all tired of his kind of exclusive governance.
He's surely a wrong horse to back.

For Abraham and Oke to work together
That will surely work
Like Sanwo-Olu and Hamzat in Lagos

If he flies the apc ticket,it may not cut because his opponents will be fragmented.let's say his deputy flies aa ,oke flies under AD,jegede flies under pdp.aketi will easily win
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by AdmissionGetEas: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
They are all the same

Check my signature
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Yankee101: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Call your inlaws from Imo to help you
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Yebosola(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
McAausim:
grin grin grin

Asiwaju boys.... Food don land Oooo

No b NL? A thread won't b completed without a conspiracy theory of Tinubu been mentioned. The man nah big time headache for some people.

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by deboysben(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
I have checked all the news it's only SR that carried the news contrary to what others are saying

Aketi has denied the news since
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by gift01: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Unlike Obaseki, this one no get grassroot support. If the news is actually true

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Great2017: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
seunmsg:

Did you even read the entire story before responding? Democracy is not a joke and party suspremacy is a key ingredient of any democratic process.

Did Akeredolu work against the candidates of APC during the 2019 general election? If yes, is that not anti-party activities?

Under normal circumstances, Akeredolu should have been expelled from the party since last year. That they even indulged him till today shows we are not serious about strengthening our democratic processes.
You mean to say godfather supremacy.
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by McAausim: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yebosola:

No b NL? A thread won't b completed without a conspiracy theory of Tinubu been mentioned. The man nah big time headache for some people.

sad
Is Tinubu paying my bills....

Mind ur post

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by xnsandrxns: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

If he flies the apc ticket,it may not cut because his opponents will be fragmented.let's say his deputy flies aa ,oke flies under AD,jegede flies under pdp.aketi will easily win
Better don't push Aketi to disgrace.
As a matter of fact, some people want him to contest so he can be properly and openly disgraced.
Only one of Jegede and Agboola will run in PDP,
And only one of Oke or Abraham will run in APC.
Any ticket with Akeredolu on it will surely cut, like I said earlier

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by NigeriaB(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
julitoch:
He will decamp to PDP,

Hahaha..
Sarcasm..
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Brunicekid(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
blackboy:
Is APC serious or there is an internal plan to destroy the party.

The sitting governor una wan disqualify am? So who go more popular pass the sitting governor?

On what grounds are the disqualifying him? Former president NBA no serve or he no get degree? With APC nothing surprises me again.

UI talk say Obaseki certificate is genuine but APC talk e fake. NYSC they talk say e no do. When he do.

They wont make the mistake to disqualify him.
You just be calm... Let's calm down, and watch the political season film in Ondo State.
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Water don pass garri

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Yebosola(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Blessedjyde:
Aketi is no more popular in ondo state

How can he? When he has turned the state to an appendage of SE states.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Dansuqi: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
xnsandrxns:

Better don't push Aketi to disgrace.
As a matter of fact, some people want him to contest so he can be properly and openly disgraced.
Only one of Jegede and Agboola will run in PDP,
And only one of Oke or Abraham will run in APC.
Any ticket with Akeredolu on it will surely cut, like I said earlier

Your not getting it.if aketi contests,he will win except the opposition unite like they did in oyo for makinde.upon all the hatred for yahaya bello,he won massively.how much more aketi
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I will be so happy if the news is true. One of the worst governors in the history of Ondo state. Let him go to his party, AA

Apc will never learn. Seems they have not learnt anything from Edo debacle. What is wrong with this useless party. Always fighting for power of control even when it makes no sense.
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Abimbolasam(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=DWJOBScom post=91652296]on what ground bikonu[/#ONDO2020

APC GOVERNORSHIP PANEL

Some of the screening committee's questions and answers from his Excellency Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, Ondo State Governor.

• SCREENING COMMITTEE QUESTION: Why do you think you are qualified to contest as a Governor.

His Excellency, have you ever involved in anti-party activities?

• ANSWER: No.

• SCREENING COMMITTEE QUESTION: Are you sure?

• ANSWER: Yes hmmmmm No.

• SCREENING COMMITTEE QUESTION: A petition is before this committee alleging you of anti-party activities during the NASS election, have you ever involved in anti-party activities Sir?

• SCREENING COMMITTEE QUESTION: Sir there is video on social media, of which we have a copy here with us, where Ondo State Chairman of APC, Engr Adetimehin was campaigning for Action Alliance in his home town, Idanre.

Sir, do you know Dr Felder?

• SCREENING COMMITTEE QUESTION: Sir, you should be familiar with Dr Tunji Abayomi.

• ANSWER: Yes.

• PANELISTS QUESTION: Do you have any political relationship with him when he contested against APC senator in 2019?

• SCREENING RESPONSE: Members laughed. lol.

But during the time he was contesting he is still occupying an office under your administration. Do you think it is honorable of our party?

Where is Engr Adetimehin your party chairman?

• ANSWER: He should be in his office.

• SCREENING COMMITTEE: Doing what Sir?

How are your treating members who worked against the party and those who refuses to work against the party? And why do you sacked some members of the party for working against Dr Abayomi?

Sir don't you think you have proven to this committee that you are not competent to be the flag bearer of APC?
Sir are you here with a letter of apology?

END OF DISCUSSION.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by deboysben(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Guess buhari want to pay him back in his own coin.
He was the major reason APC lost on do woefully. And the people re against him. If APC risk akeredolu he might loose.

The decision is left with buhari
oga dont run faster than your shadow

Aketi has denied the news
Besides buhari and other party leaders are in support of his re election.
They are 100% in support of him.
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by AntonVince: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
APC lost ondo in last election. The people re against him , and it is risky to field unpopular candidate.

Does the Screening Committee pick a flag-bearer?
Isn't their ToR limited to finding out who's qualified and who's not?
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Herbephe1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:
I shamelessly did this in the morning and no one cane through for me but I can't fault or blame anyone because we are all in this together. I lost my job due to the covid19 ish and haven't been able to secure another one. Sold my big phone to feed and take care of my self because I didn't wanna beg but it has gotten to the stage were I swallow my pride. I'm not a scammer or liar, if you even have a job for me I would gladly do. I drank garri all through today but optimistic for tomorrow even though I was so close to ending it today. Please if you can assist me so I can eat tomorrow and go out there to hustle and do anything. Goodnight and so sorry 208 80 55 374 UBA

Why don't you send the second phone?? I am just kidding sir/ma.We're in the same situation, I've been fasting for some days now, some people thought I was doing it to amend my relationship with God. yes and because I don't have anything to eat.
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by deboysben(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
APC lost ondo in last election. The people re against him , and it is risky to field unpopular candidate.
he will be the candidate of apc and nothing u and your fellow Tinubu minions can do about it.

Dont cry yet ok
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by deboysben(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
atobs4real:
Olusegun Abraham on the move
taa
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by ORIENTATION101: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
deboysben:
oga dont run faster than your shadow

Aketi has denied the news
Besides buhari and other party leaders are in support of his re election.
They are 100% in support of him.
so why is he disqualified?
How come every party leaders re against him?

He can't even boast of 2/3 in ondo house of assembly

How can you sponsor an opposition party against your own party?

If he indeed is popular why did APC loose his state woefully in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by ORIENTATION101: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
AntonVince:

Does the Screening Committee pick a flag-bearer?
they dont pick , but disqualifies aspirants the governor is not exempted

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by AntonVince: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
babadee1:

He is extremely unpopular in Ondo state. If they field him as their candidate APC will lose for sure.

Does the Screening Committee decide who to field for the election?
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
julitoch:
He will decamp to PDP,
his deputy had done so already and I doubt if he'd step down for him as the party's flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by deboysben(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
so why is he disqualified?
How come every party leaders re against him?

He can't even boast of 2/3 in ondo house of assembly

How can you sponsor an opposition party against your own party?

If he indeed is popular why did APC loose his state woefully in 2019
go through well it is not a confirmed news by SR
Besides akeredolu has denied the news earier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Standing By Signpost Of Road Named After Him (Picture) / Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.