Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

How Much Could You Save During Your Service Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Much Could You Save During Your Service Year (359 Views)

NYSC Issues Certificates To Corps Members Who Spent Service Year In Bandits’ Den / How To Save During NYSC: The Unusual Guide / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Could You Save During Your Service Year by CallmeKaren(f): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
As for me serving in Abuja in 2018 wasnt a joke at all, OMG things are very expensive over there,but i was able to save at least 99k before my PoP. Please am not trying to discourage prospective aspirant who wants to go to Abuja for service.

So guys lets keep the fun going, How much could you save during your service year .?����

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Teacher And Want To Make Money On The Go?, This Is For You. / Enlighten Me On This, Pls. / Learn And Earn At This Free Internship Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.