Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. (68157 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by davillian(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2020
This one way for contact bird lovers and make some healthy cash from it
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Brushstrokes20: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2020
Good riddance!
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by majamajic(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Non of these commenting will have it as pet ooo

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by YoungAncient1: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2020
People like chimelu are an enemy to Christianity. They mix their primitive culture with strange religion and disguise it as Christianity. As far as I know, this behavior doesn't represent Christ. Therefore, it cannot be Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2020
Lol ... cheesy cheesy.. goose bumps cheesy
TheGiftedOne:
To think that some of these low IQ Nigerians are on NL gives me goose bumps.

How did I come to find myself in the same space with kinda people ?
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by johnnychuks(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
Nigerians, indeed Black generally are bunch of disgustingly superstitious beings. The more reason some funny human beings will develop a foolish thought that an innocent little girl or a feeble old woman is the reason behind the backwardness of their lazy @rsse. Instances abound of little children or old women tortured to death on account of witchcraft.

How can a human being with brain start thinking a bird searching for food or comfort is the cause of his pathetic life? I always shake my head whenever I hear these damn stories.

Annoyingly, with all these superstitions, we still depend on sciences for for upgrading our historic practices such as farming. 95% percent of the clowns that believe in this stupid existence of supernatural beings in form of human or animals are always wretched and pathetic. angry
. you are still a child, nothing you know about life and you have seeing nothing and experience nothing, but when its get to your door step you will change that your childish terms, this is Africa Nigeria for you, don't worry until its get to you before you will know how far.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by James4bright(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2020
mrchineke:

This your reasoning is the very reason we live in a society where:

There are no roads, no light, no hospitals, no public infrastructure, no schools, no jobs, no economy, no life. Just frustration after frustration and hopelessness.

Yeah, this is mumu stupid Africa.

A continent of unreasonable stupid human beings.

It's really not the government. It's those stupid morons that keeps making Africa stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2020
Exactly!!!
NaijaRoyalty:
Most Of the idiots attacking that guy would do exactly what he did to that bird

But because its internet, everybody wan form animal right activists like Oyinbo people .

Owl is a beautiful bird, but people use it to commit evil to their fellow human .

I'm an african and juju dey for Africa.

Even Oyinbo people you under developed Nigerians copy and paste their lifestyle believe in witch craft and witch doctors .
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Standing5(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2020
Every creature is for meat and not for this but people burn their fellow human and I see nothing wrong with hers when compared.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by jumich1(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
TheGiftedOne:
To think that some of these low IQ Nigerians are on NL gives me goose bumps.

How did I come to find myself in the same space with kinda people ?
[/s]

Stop embarrassing yourself Mr high IQ
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by greatbuc(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Owl Lives Matter. Even if na to sell am give oyinbo.. Some people are destined to die ignorant.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by enemachris(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

But because its internet, everybody wan form animal right activists like Oyinbo people .

Owl is a beautiful bird, but people use it to commit evil to their fellow human .

Even Oyinbo people you under developed Nigerians copy and paste their lifestyle believe in witch craft and witch doctors .
shot up my friend. You are a primitive person. Everything na juju for Nigeria. You see dog for dream or for night na winch, same thing applicable to cat, goat etc. You see ur family too, na the same thing. Wetin una wan really see for dream wey no be winch? Poverty is d greatest threat to human dignity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by holuwajobar(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

What ha the bolded got to do with my comment or topic discussed ?

Is Nigeria now a zoo ruled by Bush animals?

The name of your president is Muhammadu Bubari and not an Owl. Buhari was elected to give you good governance
... What I choose to believe about owl doesn't stop the president from giving you jobs and good infrastructure.

So park well abeg

Me sef no understand the guy comment.... We dy talk abt killing of owl, baba dy say bad roads and all that.... Make person dy frustrated early Monday morning.... Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Exactly!!!
Hi , you look beautiful

Whats'up with you
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Litmus: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
my heart bleeds for this poor creature

I think religion has done more harm than good to mankind.
especially in Africa because the whites can never be this barbaric.

This how some neighbourhood are labelling my beautiful and healthy cat a witch
some say that I'm a witch and use it for Witchcraft lol
the same cat that I've been with since its kitten days till now
Infact my cat is like 6 years old now glittering and shinning, big, smart and healthy.
the bond between me and him is so strong that he can sense me by mere opening of my family's gate and if you see how he rushes out to greet me ehh.
when I visit my family house and sleep in my room he'll climb on top of my chest and start sleeping.
he feel so comfortable and safe with me.

the same cat i feed sardine and geisha twice or trice per day since his kitten days till now.
well I don't care about their primitive black religion beclouded dull brain, they dare not come near to my cat because the last person that stone my cat on basis of false religion believe wished he was never born because i slapped the hell out of him and arrested him for trespassing.
I don't joke with my cat

RIP owl

No race of people are more babaric than whites, go do some reading.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by imanray37(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2020
FOOL GOD NEVER CREATES EVIL
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2020
prezeus:
I saw one of this as a corper in sokoto. The locals were scared to death. They called this owl "MURJIA" saying it was evil and dangerous, even the educated ones. I just picked it up from the floor were it had fallen. On my way home ,I was looked at as some magician,alien, ghost and everything supernatural because I was trying to save a dying bird. My neighbours were skeptical of me. The security man's wife said the owl's cry could kill her baby and so therefore the bird wasn't welcome in the compound. I paid no attention to her . I took the bird in and kept it in a carton kept water for it but unfortunately I couldn't get flesh for it to eat , so , the next morning after arguing with all my neighbours I decided to keep it in the bush though it's feather was broken. I regret not keeping it but there wasn't a thing I could do. All my neighbours were against it both the Christians and Muslims.

Africans and nonsense belief

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by promotervickky(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Religion - Christianity and Islam have destroyed Nigeria.

To Correct you, they are other Christians like myself who have come to dropped those types beliefs, because we found out that it was due to our ignorance, and not Religion.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by kakaG: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Don't mind all these idiots coming here to prove holier than thou. Most of them would do worst if in same situation. Nigeria's major challenge is hypocrisy garnished with idiotic mixture with blended pretence puree.

Who on Earth will find an owl, bat or snake in his/her house day or night and not react in such a manner. Even the so-called whites these people are trying to emulate believe in the supernatural.

Bunch of pretentious beings.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by JBoss25(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2020
UncleSnr:
Then why did your Foolish God create it?
nigga drop your address let's fight this out

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by lomprico(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2020
it's not rare. it's very common it's called barn owl. many were living in the ceiling of where I was living b4. they can disturb with their calls for night eh.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Tusabi: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2020
see as e burn money ..,....the least 25k
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by omooba969(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

@bolded,

Can you prove this?

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Sunriserealtors: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2020
Black man they attribute everything to Religion brought to them by the whites who at the same time cherished these wonderful creature by God. Now the Question is did God create an evil bird to hunt and kill humans. That beautiful bird could have been auctioned for some thousand dollars and pet lovers would gladly pay for it and the illiterate guy will smile to the bank.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Dominatrix(f): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2020
Blacks are not backwards and ignorant.... Its just you. Do not generalize. A lot of non-Africans have one or too bad things to say about the owl
But that doesn't mean owls are generally bad. Most of you "enlightened" pieces of shit don't even know how to post a constructive comment without sounding so damn negative all the time.
Wetin be the problem guan-gan? angry

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by grandstar(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You're wrong there. Those "idiots" wouldn't do likewise. They would have supported him.

I remember some years back, I opened my windows and saw an owl perched on the outside of my window air-conditioner. It stared intently at me and I had to summon all courage to control myself. Those eyes are extremely spooky. Worse, it just stood there, making it more eerie.

I am a Jehovah's Witness and knew it was one of God's creation and a harmless bird. It is because of their spookiness many feel its used in spiritism. Some may even actually be used by the occult but the number is insignificant to the number that ain't.

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Erastuslove: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2020
Anyway the Owl came into a country where it was not welcomed and have been used as a symbol of evil after many proofs by evil people...next time pls fly to America where u can be used as tourism

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Duckham10: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2020
Owls are evil creatures.please someone should help me,hunger is killing me..0218 87 6562 gtb
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by James4bright(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Abeg ask am....
But remove FOOLISH, except his own god is foolish and not ours.

Our GOD knows we need such on planet earth.
..... and we really need to adore them.

PEOPLE can now see how people like PMB get their votes...
The Next President is likely to be worse.
Because if we have 70% of an entire population thinking like this, then you need a VISA to get yourself and kids out.

The MATHEMATICS is simple; since the majority will always win.

Majority of the populace residing in Nigeria are very ignorant. Why do you think Africa still remains the poorest continent?

These dumb notions don't end here in Nigeria, these superstitious notions crosses the borders of Nigeria, to countries like Ghana, Togo, Kenya etc.

We can't fix the government, if we don't fix the people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2020
ican2020:
Owl signifies evil, killing it was the best option.

Owl signifies wisdom.

It is only to backward people that owl signifies evil.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nackzy: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2020
But Africans are totally stupid...i wonder why God created this part of the world, is God doing a test run on us?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Xisnin(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Do you think everyone is like you and your family?
Check those facebook comments and see your ilk supporting the killing.
The idiots supporting the killing outnumbers those attacking the killer if
you had read through the thread carefully.

I hope you have used it to improve your life and that of your community.

No one is more unenlightened than a human who cannot determine right or wrong
without comparison to some other people's beliefs.

Killing a owl is not a lifestyle. It is clearly written there by the OP.
He killed the owl because of the superstitious fear instilled in him by his
superstitious and religious neighbors. He even tried at first to chase the
owl away which shows that he is far more advanced in reasoning than you
and his supporters. It is painful explaining a lifestyle to an adult but fear can
be d.

What an "Oyinbo" believes or not is irrelevant.
"Oyinbos" can be eating their baby for breakfast and that won't justify a Nigerian
psychopathic cannibal.

Most people live their life as if "Oyinbos" don't exist. They don't think about them.
The people who are obsessed about "Oyinbos" are your type who wants to justify
a senseless act or argue against "corruption" as if corruption would have been acceptable
if Oyinbos are into it.

SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.