Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. (68174 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Geminvert(m): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
my heart bleeds for this poor creature

I think religion has done more harm than good to mankind.
especially in Africa because the whites can never be this barbaric.

This how some neighbourhood are labelling my beautiful and healthy cat a witch
some say that I'm a witch and use it for Witchcraft lol
the same cat that I've been with since its kitten days till now
Infact my cat is like 6 years old now glittering and shinning, big, smart and healthy.
the bond between me and him is so strong that he can sense me by mere opening of my family's gate and if you see how he rushes out to greet me ehh.
when I visit my family house and sleep in my room he'll climb on top of my chest and start sleeping.
he feel so comfortable and safe with me.

the same cat i feed sardine and geisha twice or trice per day since his kitten days till now.
well I don't care about their primitive black religion beclouded dull brain, they dare not come near to my cat because the last person that stone my cat on basis of false religion believe wished he was never born because i slapped the hell out of him and arrested him for trespassing.
I don't joke with my cat

RIP owl

EDIT
for those asking pictures smiley
Oh my God your cat is sooo beautiful!!what breed is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by TolaniLuv: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2020
If the Owl was black color I am sure same people will say bad luck . Since the Owl is white they are defending it. Black is not bad✊� White is Evil
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by UncleSnr(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
Larcardii:
uncle no need to curse God okay .even if u dont believe in him don't curse him
I am talking about "his own" God, not yours. Because the other people's God I know wouldn't support such foolishness from him.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by UncleSnr(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
JBoss25:
nigga drop your address let's fight this out
I don't understand, fight as in? You want to fight who, God? Or you just want to portray your terrorist traits?
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by JBoss25(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
UncleSnr:
I don't understand, fight as in? You want to fight who, God? Or you just want to portray your terrorist traits?
I want to fight YOU, motherfucker
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by UncleSnr(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
JBoss25:
I want to fight YOU, motherfucker
On behalf of who or for what reason?
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by JBoss25(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
UncleSnr:
On behalf of who or for what reason?
cos u called God a fool angry
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by imanray37(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
skyfather09:
so who created Lucifer??
He was created perfect given free choice he decided to to deviate unto darkness just as much as you have the choice to make the kind of updates you made
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by UncleSnr(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
JBoss25:
cos u called God a fool angry
So your God is now so useless that it requires humans to fight for it?
Wow! @Hahn come and see potential Boko Haram recruit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by slimfit1(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2020
JastSiryin:
Nobody needs to open your eyed bros... It's really just common sense

Learn about sarcasm bro
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by bjgurl(f): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=IgbalodeRaymond post=91693015]just go to the market and select your kitten property
you'll see different breeds [/quote
Thanks
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
johnnychuks:
. you are still a child, nothing you know about life and you have seeing nothing and experience nothing, but when its get to your door step you will change that your childish terms, this is Africa Nigeria for you, don't worry until its get to you before you will know how far.
You can't speak your lingua franca properly yet you have the guts to call someone else a child. undecidedundecided backward grunts.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yada01:
People that know nothing and are ignorant about spiritual things are here claiming to be civilized. A fool is one who talks about what he has no idea on. Owls in the real sense are not evil but witches and wizard use them to carryout evil. 27the December, 2019 around 2am I had a physical battle with one. With was God who saved me.

Don't let your inexperience and self acclaimed civilized life lead you to your untimely death. This life we live is spiritual and spiritual world influences many things you see in the physical.
I pity the people who sent this man to school. Chai.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
dokie:

Perhaps you didn't condemn the guy, but many have called him all sorts.

As for the superstitious beliefs pertaining to bats and owls, its not going anywhere. Not when people are still neck deep into black magic in this part of the world. I dont know if you believe in black magic, but many do, and many claim and are infact enablers of the craft.

When our people depart from such practices, then you might begin to see a reduction in such beliefs.
Depart from which practices, some foolish deluded people in other sane countries claim to be into the dark arts but did it stop their respective countries from stopping the killing of animals, did it stop them from looking at such people as foolish, if god really existed, there won't be this kind of foolishness in existence.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Yada01(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
SegFault:
Don't be a fool. Fools talk about what they know nothing about.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yada01:

Don't be a fool. Fools talk about what they know nothing about.
See this one, who sent you to school brother, them for use that money start business.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Yada01(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
SegFault:

See this one, who sent you to school brother, them for use that money start business.

You just confirmed to be a fool. It also clear you are not schooled and ignorant. It's your type that die like chicken because of stupidity. Don't wisdom teach you to argue with facts? Make sure you have your own experience before talking against another's experience.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Yada01(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
SegFault:
Just the way your name is, it seems the sperm that fertilized you was faulty.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by RedSquid: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.