Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK (1597 Views)

You Cannot Use False Allegation Against Bawa To Get Tinubu's Appointment Or Seek / 2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo / Kyari And Osinbanjo To Check How Much Outgoing Ministers Spent On Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Femi Fani Kayode, politician and former minister of Aviation shared his views about the embattled former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu who was recently suspended by President Buhari over allegedly corruption charges.

According to Femi Kayode, he said what's happening to the suspended EFCC chairman has been planned long ago and the actual plan was to get those Magu work for and protected for the last four years. He went ahead to say he, Magu didn't work for Buhari but Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu and the Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osibanjo.

He shared this in a tweet....

What is happening to Magu today was planned years ago. The real target is not Magu but those he worked for and protected for the last 4 years. He NEVER worked for Buhari. He worked for Tinubu & Osinbajo. When they finish crushing him they will move against his two godfathers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1282366808520105991?p=v

1 Like

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by kapelvej: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
But are the so called God fathers clean? Tinubu of course is a thief. Osinbajo may be innocent

1 Like

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by XXLMANDIGO: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
cheesy

OMG

Too much drama on the road to 2023. I like as it's quickly unfolding, and I am particularly looking and watching out for the true test of Jagaban's political mastery, sagacity and the rare ingenuity his followers and acolytes often claim he possess. I want to see how he is going to outwit the Northern bloc & Fulani hegemony. I want to see how he will wriggle out of the bobby traps and escape the land mines in this battle, which is arguably the biggest in his political career. I want to see how he will do and undone what Awolowo & Abiola did. I want to see if he will float or be damned and doomed in the turbulent waters.

If he triumph and survive the direct and veiled onslaught against him then I will consider him to be the greatest African leader and political warrior in the past few decades.

I wish him whatever fate and posterity hang on his neck
Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by ManOfCompetence(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin
Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
The first poster said Tinubu is a thief and I believe him

1 Like

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by trutharena: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
FFK a traitor to the Yorubas just like his father.

Now he has started slandering Osinbajo to entertain his IPOB minions.

Werey talk say Magu never worked for Buhari, maybe na Osinbajo and Tinubu appoint him.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by Simplyleo: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Fool.

Is it the same Buhari that your source reliably informed you has died years ago?

Go and say that to your ipob pigs following you up and down.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by Bodexman(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
This ffk just want to set buhari against tinubu at all cost.

Many people don't take him seriously anymore, because he is idle and looking for every opportunity to set the country on fire.

He's of no value again, hence his party the PDP doesn't look at his side for anything again.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Simplyleo:
Fool.

Is it the same Buhari that your source reliably informed you has died years ago?

Go and say that to your ipob pigs following you up and down.

So he's now a fool for saying nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin... The coke has kicked in again grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
FFK and his pedestrian thoughts.

Magu never worked for Buhari?

Buhari appointed Magu

Buhari submitted Magu's name to the NASS twice.

Buhari gave Magu the freedom to work for 5 good years.

I may not like Tinubu and Osinbajo, but this position by FFK is below parity.

Only God knows what Uncle Femi is smoking.

8 Likes

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by Yebosola(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
EastGold:
FFK and his pedestrian thoughts.

Magu never worked for Buhari?

Buhari appointed Magu

Buhari submitted Magu's name to the NASS twice.

Buhari gave Magu the freedom to work for 5 good years.

I may not like Tinubu and Osinbajo, but this position by FFK is below parity.

Only God knows what Uncle Femi is smoking.

He is a crack head no doubt , nobody takes him serious anymore, if not his minions would have taken the thread to 10 pages by now.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by NOC1(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
I hate bear parlor gist, what business has Tinubu and Magu?

3 Likes

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by Simplyleo: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

So he's now a fool for saying nothing but the truth
He has been saying "the truth" since Buhari became the president as long as "the truth" suits Igbos. One of "the truths" he said is that Buhari is dead and we are all living witnesses to "that truth".

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by realstars: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2020
WAI 1981 Please Who Knows The Story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by Simplyleo: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2020
NOC1:
I hate bear parlor gist, what business has Tinubu and Magu?
That bear parlour gist is what the ipob will tell you is "the truth" because that is what they actually want it to be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by budaatum: 12:24am On Jul 13, 2020
realstars:
WAI 1981 Please Who Knows The Story?

budaatum:

Are you suggesting it is us that is responsible for our indiscipline? And it is us that must fight our own indiscipline?

What say you Naijapeoples?

Will you WAI in your own State?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10999382_notable01475_jpegcdeae27b12d5e7dfcd22945a37ac2830

2 Likes

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by Superjazz: 12:48am On Jul 13, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
cheesy

OMG

Too much drama on the road to 2023. I like as it's quickly unfolding, and I am particularly looking and watching out for Jagaban's political mastery, sagacity and the rare ingenuity his followers and acolytes often claim he possess. I want to see how he is going to outwit the Northern bloc & Fulani hegemony. I want to see how he will wriggle out of the bobby traps and escape the land mines in this battle, which is arguably the biggest in his political career. I want to see how he will do and undone what Awolowo & Abiola did.

If he triumph and survive the direct and veiled onslaught against him then I will consider him to be the greatest African leader and political warrior in the past few decades.

More like an old cunning leopard vs an angry pack of hyenas from the nirth
Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:02am On Jul 13, 2020
This magu tale or trials is just like seasonal film.....let him spill out the beans and confess publicly. ...then we will know who is telling the truth!
Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by XXLMANDIGO: 1:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Apt!

Superjazz:

More like an old cunning leopard vs an angry pack of hyenas from the nirth
Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by Webmannigeria: 1:37am On Jul 13, 2020
This could just be the truth.....But if you have a contrary opinion, please share
Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by solmus: 2:17am On Jul 13, 2020
cool

EFCC reports only directly to the President not Tinubu or Osinbajo, but Buhari himself

The problem Magu had with Buhari was his choice not to comply with Malami's directive and order to sell of 4 cargoes of crude oil to Malami's company of interest

Normally when Navy seizes a vessel the hand it over to EFCC but for this special vessels it's obvious it belongs to some oga at the top who has been stealing our crude oil since till Navy got them

it is very stupid linking everything that happens in Nigeria to just Tinubu, the guy is legally a billionaire in dollars as long as INTELS handles logistics for NPA Atiku , Tinubu and Volpi would continue to be multi Billionaire , and as long as APC states, and some West African countries still hire Alpha Beta Tax and Auditing consultancy, Tinubu would continue legally earning 5% of all their Taxes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by OsuAmaka: 3:52am On Jul 13, 2020
How to become a biafuro hero; FFK's template.

1. Get yourself an albino yam leg as a baby mama.

2. Serenade a horde of emotionally unstable pigs with what they love to hear as regularly as much as possible.

3. Always renew their mumu subscription before expiration.

-Osu amaka

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by IKUBABAYEYE001: 4:42am On Jul 13, 2020
If anyone still believe FFK and his lies, Then that person needs to get his or her brain examined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by okefrancis: 4:46am On Jul 13, 2020
What's this guy that doesn't have respect for women and elders is saying nah, I'm not in any way surprise of what Femi Fani kayode is saying because he's just like a roaring Lion who always roar whenever he needs food so Femi has broke for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by stabilizer: 4:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Anything is possible in this country... Sooner or later, I'm sure a sitting president Will run mad in Nigeria
Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by mannobi(m): 5:29am On Jul 13, 2020
Tinubu is still giving them headache

1 Like

Re: Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK by TheRareGem1(f): 5:29am On Jul 13, 2020
osinbanjoisaliar:
Femi Fani Kayode, politician and former minister of Aviation shared his views about the embattled former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu who was recently suspended by President Buhari over allegedly corruption charges.

According to Femi Kayode, he said what's happening to the suspended EFCC chairman has been planned long ago and the actual plan was to get those Magu work for and protected for the last four years. He went ahead to say he, Magu didn't work for Buhari but Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu and the Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osibanjo.

He shared this in a tweet....

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1282366808520105991?p=v

What has been planned years ago. This man has started with his lies again. We are tired of PDP people's lies. It was Jackson ude last week, we can't continue to listen to what's coming out of you people's mouth. We don't have time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG, National Assembly, FCCPC- Stop Cement Price Hike / Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Already Gone, Buhari Should Prepare To Kill Millions To / 2023: 'I Am Ready To Get Dirty, I Must Be President' - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.