Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

How A Jehovah Witness Homosexual Bible Teacher Almost Penetrated Me At Childhood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Jehovah Witness Homosexual Bible Teacher Almost Penetrated Me At Childhood (1087 Views)

One Penetrated Me From From Another From Back / Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Jehovah Witness Homosexual Bible Teacher Almost Penetrated Me At Childhood by Nksleek: 1:39am On Jul 13, 2020
Man Recounts Childhood Encounter With A Jehovah Witness Gay Bible Lesson Teacher That Almost Penetrated Him

Mozan Udofia from Uyo, Akwa Ibom State took to popular Facebook group, Tales Of Nigerians (TON) to narrate an ugly encounter he had with a Jehovah Witness gay that wanted to penetrate him at 17 years old when he was in SS 2.

According to him, the man identified as “wisdom” is currently married with a daughter and was 24 years old then when he usually invited him over to his place after taking him bible classes until the fateful Sunday that he decided to honor the invitation that almost spelt doom for him.

Read his full story after the reactions;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/07/13/man-recounts-childhood-encounter-with-a-jehovah-witness-gay-bible-lesson-teacher-that-almost-penetrated-him/

Re: How A Jehovah Witness Homosexual Bible Teacher Almost Penetrated Me At Childhood by Nksleek: 1:40am On Jul 13, 2020
More reactions

Re: How A Jehovah Witness Homosexual Bible Teacher Almost Penetrated Me At Childhood by DrCollins007: 1:52am On Jul 13, 2020
Not his fault...he's a GAYHOEvah witness!

1 Like

Re: How A Jehovah Witness Homosexual Bible Teacher Almost Penetrated Me At Childhood by Vanzcharles(m): 2:25am On Jul 13, 2020
This one serious man, you get luck sha say he pass through you grin
At least you have a story to tell not being emotionally traumatized. I don't know what ever came over that man then sha.. But he needs to be checked if not he would still do something funny. Hope he is not already fingering his daughter
BTW, why im no marry man na grin shey he like dick
Re: How A Jehovah Witness Homosexual Bible Teacher Almost Penetrated Me At Childhood by Chris6music: 2:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Anoda one
Re: How A Jehovah Witness Homosexual Bible Teacher Almost Penetrated Me At Childhood by Passionate888: 4:39am On Jul 13, 2020
Ama Jehovah Amaka cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How A Jehovah Witness Homosexual Bible Teacher Almost Penetrated Me At Childhood by mozanudofia: 3:37am On Oct 18, 2020
I only hope telling my true life story has helped many young people who would have probably been a victim of homosexuality from being victims.

(1) (Reply)

SARS Officer Assaults 65-year-old Lady And Her Children, Shoots In The Air / Jealous Man Kidnaps Ex Wife,puts Her In Bag, Moves Her To Forest For Dinner Date / 7 Arrested Over Loot Of Items Worth Over N200m From Sen. Folarin’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.