Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 (58894 Views)

I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) / “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by AmazingELixir: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2020
cry

RIP woman...... dunno how the judges upstairs will take it knowing you danced yourself to death..
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by EbenezerTriumph: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2020
vertueptime:
The man resemble madman
grin grin grin lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by ufondunenye(f): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2020
So, according to some of you, the way she exposed her baby bump to the public killed her abi.
And those that doesn't exposed their baby bump and still dies during childbirth nko?
Abeg jare, village people can locate you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by ufondunenye(f): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2020
vertueptime:
The man resemble madman
Aswear!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by EbenezerTriumph: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2020
Slimsly100:

I think una dey see undecided angry
you be married woman and u dey dress like this?
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by EbenezerTriumph: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2020
Slimsly100:

I think una dey see undecided angry
you be married woman and u dey dress like this?
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by skukimania(f): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Kingpele:
RIP,, something's are best kept from public views,.. Pregnancy is one of them... RIP sweet boy.. U don't dance hard like that, in that stage of pregnancy, without attracting village people...

I understand your point but kaffy once danced like that with pregnancy and nothing happened.
It's so heartbreaking! May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by skukimania(f): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2020
starbuck:
Biko what attracted her to that her partner shocked shocked shocked

May her soul and that of her son rest with thy Lord, Amen

I wonder too. Hubby been looking like a Luna.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
Eeyah... I pity the boyfriend sha.. no more pussy for him.
What's more important? Pussy or life? I don't know what's with this type of comment though.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Slimsly100(f): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=EbenezerTriumph post=91665002] you be married woman and u dey dress like this?[/qu

How I take dress Bros
How married women take dey dress
How I for take dress Bros

Well for ur info, I'm not just a married woman, I'm also a mum of a 9mth old and my husband likes me to dress that way for him.
Besides who says you shouldn't rock yourself even as a married person
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by helpfindbolu: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by EbenezerTriumph: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2020
Slimsly100:
How I take dress Bros
How married women take dey dress
How I for take dress Bros
Well for ur info, I'm not just a married woman, I'm also a mum of a 9mth old and my husband likes me to dress that way for him.
Besides who says you shouldn't rock yourself even as a married person
by dressing that way you're creating more problems for yourself as it keeps inviting admirers to you and some with no conscience even after seeing the ring in your hand will still press further and ignore the fact that you're married.
Even me after seeing your profile pics I wanted sliding to your DM but after seeing the ring on your finger I changed my mind.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by JustcallmeFavou(f): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2020
So so sad. Getting pregnant is one thing, carrying the pregnancy to when it's due is another thing, going through labour without any complications is another, giving birth safely and holding your bundle of joy is another. God knows best. Rest in Peace to her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by vickydevoka(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2020
No be dis guy de dance for Davido song. I Sabi am
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Lucky5000(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2020
So sad

Please God, keep protecting Us
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by luluosas(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2020
Sad news. But what was flouting those pregnancy pictures for? Immaturity all in the name of being a celeb
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Gerrard59(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Adex2442:
Unnecessary show off. Pregnancy that's supposed to be kept secret. This why pregnant women die like flies these days. And they experience difficulty in giving birth

On the contrary, pregnant women in those days are more likely to die than their counterparts today. Meanwhile, based on your comment, they didn't showcase their pregnant pictures. So what do you say?

@Topic: May she and her child rest in peace. Hopefully, an autopsy will be conducted.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Gerrard59(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
by dressing that way you're creating more problems for yourself as it keeps inviting admirers to you and some with no conscience even after seeing the ring in your hand will still press further and ignore the fact that you're married.
Even me after seeing your profile pics I wanted sliding to your DM but after seeing the ring on your finger I changed my mind.

So how should a married woman dress? Tomorrow, you people will accuse same married women of always wearing wrappers and use that as an excuse to cheat on their wives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by thesmallgod(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
If she's originally from Zimbabwe, I will believe village people are responsible for this.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Nchenches: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Veeque:
Sad! Really sad!
Just 24 years! The baby! Oh the baby!
Bad news everywhere! May we not be victims of negative unforseen occurrences.

Since Covid-19, anyone can die of anything anytime.

Doctors are hardly working since then - scared stiff of Covid-19. RIP.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by kingxsamz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kingpele:
RIP,, something's are best kept from public views,.. Pregnancy is one of them... RIP sweet boy.. U don't dance hard like that, in that stage of pregnancy, without attracting village people...

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by kingxsamz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
FrLukas:
Displaying your pregnancy to the whole world.

People be doing baby shower, allowing their friends to rub their baby bump, unborn child while harbouring evil in their minds.

We no longer have potential mothers. What we have are incubators and sex machines.

Naturally, a mother will want to protect her unborn child and not expose it to such an evil world.

Whatever killed her, women should learn to hide their pregnancy.

It's sad that we have ignorant folks like you who still habour such primitive thoughts.
What about those who showcased their pregnancy on social media and still delivered safely? What about those that kept theirs private and still died? As we speak, people are giving birth, some have lost their child, while others have died from it. That's life. There's nothing strange or mysterious about it.
There's no other way one can inflict harm on someone without doing it physically.
Keep this cave man thinking and primitive thoughts in your mind. stuff like this makes you look unintelligent in a rational world.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by kingxsamz(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
UDUJ:
People want to put everything on social media, I wonder why.

You are engaged you post it on Instagram

You are pregnant you post it on Instagram and YouTube

You divorced it goes on the Web

You slapped your mum it goes on the Web too

Just saying, there are things that should not go on the net. I wonder when this clout chasing, pepper dem craze started undecided

Can you give me one logical reason why one shouldn't showcase her pregnancy on social media?
One logical reason.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by kingxsamz(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Toks2008:

So in other words, she died cos she showed her baby bump to the world... SMH!

Warped
What more can one expect?
Most Nigerians are dumb.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by clearsight: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
The Yorubas of Nigeria greet all women who have successfully passed through childbirth as having passed through the valley of death; yes, it's a natural process/journey but they never forget that it's one from which some women do not return, even with the best medical care. RIP Nicole Thea.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by UDUJ(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
kingxsamz:

Can you give me one logical reason why one shouldn't showcase her pregnancy on social media?
One logical reason.

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by frog12: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
MAYBE she was not supposed to be DANCING under PREGNANCY !
YOUTUBE don spoil many people.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by teelady(f): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
vertueptime:
The man resemble madman
on a first look, thought so too

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Damian457: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
As in ehn! I just tire. RIP to her
Kingpele:
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by FunFact: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
CheedyJ:

Is d guy not a human worthy of her love & affection , must everything be about looks ? Besides, there's nothing wrong with d guy..
leave those fools , I’m sure they’ll be damned if they go to heaven and find out Jesus looks exactly like that guy.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by oloriamope23: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rip to the mother and the unborn child. The truth be told the rate of pregnant women uploading their belly on social media is getting high and this is very bad for them and the unborn child. it's the right time husband come to their senses and stop their wives from this babaric attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) / DJ Arafat Dies In Motorbike Accident (Photos) / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.