Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 (58889 Views)

I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) / “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Saw it this morning
Rip to her and her baby cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Hpx114: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Veeque:
Sad! Really sad!
Just 24 years! The baby! Oh the baby!
Bad news everywhere! May we not be victims of negative unforseen occurrences.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by oluwaseyi0: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
Eeyah... I pity the boyfriend sha.. no more pussy for him.
Says who?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2020
She xpose her belle 2 village pple

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by kheny12(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2020
starbuck:
Biko what attracted her to that her partner shocked shocked shocked

May her soul and that of her son rest with thy Lord, Amen
Love and d**k

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2020
Displaying your pregnancy to the whole world.

People be doing baby shower, allowing their friends to rub their baby bump, unborn child while harbouring evil in their minds.

We no longer have potential mothers. What we have are incubators and sex machines.

Naturally, a mother will want to protect her unborn child and not expose it to such an evil world.

Whatever killed her, women should learn to hide their pregnancy.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by UDUJ(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2020
People want to put everything on social media, I wonder why.

You are engaged you post it on Instagram

You are pregnant you post it on Instagram and YouTube

You divorced it goes on the Web

You slapped your mum it goes on the Web too

Just saying, there are things that should not go on the net. I wonder when this clout chasing, pepper dem craze started undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Slimsly100(f): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
Eeyah... I pity the boyfriend sha.. no more pussy for him.

I think una dey see
undecided angry
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Brunicekid(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2020
starbuck:

Why the question?

Wetin do her partner?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by styless(f): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2020
so sad
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Slimsly100(f): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2020
starbuck:

You spake my mind bruh! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Brunicekid(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2020
vertueptime:
The man resemble madman
Must you say this in this kind of condolence post?

Why are some people like this

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Dominatrix(f): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2020
Damn sad
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by OgThanos: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2020
Omg..
May her soul rest in peace.such a beautiful lady.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Adex2442: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2020
Unnecessary show off. Pregnancy that's supposed to be kept secret. This why pregnant women die like flies these days. And they experience difficulty in giving birth

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Lovelyn451(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2020
Rip...so sad
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by tot(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2020
Some Nigerians can be so close minded, already judging the guy and making snide comments simply because he has dreads, later you guys will be shouting about SARS harassment based on dreads or tattoos undecided

Bunch of insensitive hypocrites.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Patoski7(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2020
This life no balance at all
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Kingstanding: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Possiblegee:
This is really bad tho. RIP
Honestly this life is meaningless and useless. Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. But God knows better, he is unquestionable God.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Sheriman(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2020
Buhari must hear this
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by DipoToyo(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Keep your family #safe

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by lucky4west: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2020
is not everything u show off but some people no know...sad
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by CheedyJ(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2020
starbuck:

Is d guy not a human worthy of her love & affection , must everything be about looks ? Besides, there's nothing wrong with d guy..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by chlowi(f): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2020
starbuck:

lol sometimes you have no palpable reason gor attraction ..... wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Aimerosa25(f): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2020
Rip, Nicole journey safely back home,after all in the words of a musician,"this world is not my home am just a passerby."
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Like seriously, i don't get it with the strenuous dance these people do when preggy.... Is it for the grams or followers? Then it should stop!

The foetus in the womb needs some comfort and this vigorous dance moves do all except give comfort to them. And in the process of trying to find a comfort zone in the womb, this foetus can hang on to any internal organ like the kidney or any life threatening action could occur leading to death of both mother and child.

Even if you must do any forms of exercise, you should check with your gyno to know which suits you and there are myriad of exercises for expectant moms instead of this harsh/hard dances and areobics we see these days. Is it to slay or what?

Sad though.

RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2020
Pregnancy is a thing of virtue. Women nowadays overdo things by showing this to the entire world. I have not heard where the women of old in the bible and quran exposed their baby bumps to the world. They pampered and kept them till delivery. To those claiming this is a modern day thing, continue.

To every lady who sees those rules surrounding pregnancy as myths, continue too. Not every body could be so lucky and giving birth to the baby after showcasing the pregnancy to every tom, dick and harry does not mean there would be no spiritual implications later in life....those who are spiritually inclined would know better. May she find solace at the bosom of the Almighty.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by ikrumalemonday(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2020
very sad
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Toks2008(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Kingpele:
RIP,, something's are best kept from public views,.. Pregnancy is one of them... RIP sweet boy.. U don't dance hard like that, in that stage of pregnancy, without attracting village people...

Who be this one?
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Toks2008(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2020
fairfora:
Pregnancy is a thing of virtue. Women nowadays overdo things by showing this to the entire world. I have not heard where the women of old in the bible and quran exposed their baby bumps to the world. They pampered and kept them till delivery. To those claiming this is a modern day thing, continue.

To every lady who sees those rules surrounding pregnancy as myths, continue too. Not every body could be so lucky and giving birth to the baby after showcasing the pregnancy to every tom, dick and harry does not mean there would be no spiritual implications later in life....those who are spiritually inclined would know better. May she find solace at the bosom of the Almighty.

So in other words, she died cos she showed her baby bump to the world... SMH!

Warped

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by bigtt76(f): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2020
Very sad indeed cry What may have caused her death must have been too sudden else perhaps the doctors would've been able to save her baby at 8 months. We must be careful though in concluding whether its village people that caused her death or the public dancing display while preggers which I personally loathe but then, every one has their own preferences. To add that some people can be weird about seeking medical attention while pregnant ...you know all these 5G conspiracy theories and COVID19 ...in this time and age, no woman should die giving birth. cry
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2020
Kingstanding:
Honestly this life is meaningless and useless. Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. But God knows better, he is unquestionable God.
but bro why do you think this life is meaningless because she died along with her baby

Well to me I don’t see anything in this life as vanity rather I see life as a place to have a good time and don’t take everything to serious in life then the rest is history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event / Davido Panics As His Private Jet Hits Turbulence / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.