Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 (58892 Views)

I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) / “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Slimsly100(f): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
by dressing that way you're creating more problems for yourself as it keeps inviting admirers to you and some with no conscience even after seeing the ring in your hand will still press further and ignore the fact that you're married.
Even me after seeing your profile pics I wanted sliding to your DM but after seeing the ring on your finger I changed my mind.

Hmm! That's what hubby and I want. Do you have a problem with that
Mark you, looking good doesn't mean "I am creating problem for myself" brah! Ah! Na was for Africans - Nigerians. smiley
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Slimsly100(f): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
by dressing that way you're creating more problems for yourself as it keeps inviting admirers to you and some with no conscience even after seeing the ring in your hand will still press further and ignore the fact that you're married.
Even me after seeing your profile pics I wanted sliding to your DM but after seeing the ring on your finger I changed my mind.

But wait o guy, na when I tie wrapper, wear skirt and gown wey be keep Nigeria clean na im u go gree say I dress well? So sake say I don marry make I turn emergency old woman bah
Buh, wetin be your own sef
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by ledaman: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
kheny12:
He fine pass you
Na so person dey fine for your eyes?
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by MetaPhysical: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by gwama2: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
She did not understand that exposing her big belly so to all eyes before giving birth, there is the evil eye watching you. You can take such pictures during your pregnancy and wait until you give birth and then post them to everyone's eyes. Lack of wisdom. Rip cool cool cool
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Skmoda360(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
vertueptime:
The man resemble madman
Do you really have to say that?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by kheny12(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
ledaman:
Na so person dey fine for your eyes?
So because he's deep black he's not handsome.He's black and fine.some that were fair in complexion if they were black,they will be horrible but him he's good looking even if he's fair he will be more handsome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by skyhighweb(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
Eeyah... I pity the boyfriend sha.. no more pussy for him.
why nah only one girl dey d world?
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by henry978(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Really sad
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
kingxsamz:

It's sad that we have ignorant folks like you who still habour such primitive thoughts.
What about those who showcased their pregnancy on social media and still delivered safely? What about those that kept theirs private and still died? As we speak, people are giving birth, some have lost their child, while others have died from it. That's life. There's nothing strange or mysterious about it.
There's no other way one can inflict harm on someone without doing it physically.
Keep this cave man thinking and primitive thoughts in your mind. stuff like this makes you look unintelligent in a rational world.
[/s]

Why don't you keep your opinion to yourself. When I need it, I'll ask for it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Natilolo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Why do I think it's not real. Just a stunt before she puts to bed. My thought though.
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by earnit3: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Life
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Adex2442: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Gerrard59:

On the contrary, pregnant women in those days are more likely to die than their counterparts today. Meanwhile, based on your comment, they didn't showcase their pregnant pictures. So what do you say?

@Topic: May she and her child rest in peace. Hopefully, an autopsy will be conducted.

Do u know women gives birth in their homes those days? But today, wat do we have? Young ladies giving birth with operation. Wat do u say about that too
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Amanda4life: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
FrLukas:
Displaying your pregnancy to the whole world.

People be doing baby shower, allowing their friends to rub their baby bump, unborn child while harbouring evil in their minds.

We no longer have potential mothers. What we have are incubators and sex machines.

Naturally, a mother will want to protect her unborn child and not expose it to such an evil world.

Whatever killed her, women should learn to hide their pregnancy.

This follow follow show of pregnancy this time tire me oh.

Well, I don't know what to say

I beg I wan ask.

Kate midliton or what ever they call her . did she show of baby bump like this? I mean showing the naked big belly to the world. The mark on our palms differs

What of Bill Gate's wife. Or other rich people of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
Eeyah... I pity the boyfriend sha.. no more pussy for him.
dats cold

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Amanda4life:

This follow follow show of pregnancy this time tire me oh.

Well, I don't know what to say

I beg I wan ask.

Kate midliton or what ever they call her . did she show of baby bump like this? I mean showing the naked big belly to the world. The mark on our palms differs

What of Bill Gate's wife. Or other rich people of the world.

Lol. Me I no know o.

I guess class is different.

Higher class hardly do shit like that.

It's the wannabes that tattoo their bodies, expose baby bumps and their unclothedness etc
Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by DanjaNinja(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kingpele:
RIP,, something's are best kept from public views,.. Pregnancy is one of them... RIP sweet boy.. U don't dance hard like that, in that stage of pregnancy, without attracting village people...

Oga, Keeping your pregnancy private is no guarantee for anything. Death does not care if you are public or private.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Growing up I never knew what a pregnant belly looked like. It's on social media I first saw a stomach swollen with child. We live in a superficial world.

Sudden death will never be our portion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) / DJ Arafat Dies In Motorbike Accident (Photos) / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.