Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries (69595 Views)

Idanre Hills - An Ancient Civilization On Top Of A Rock / Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by digitalman2811(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
History can be funny sometimes,they crew members took a piece of the rock to the boat,and it burned through the wooden deck,what did they used in picking the rock to the boat?

1 Like

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by jeriwap(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
sandyd:
God is indeed wonderful

I swear! In a cold country as Canada for that matter! shocked
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by digitalman2811(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
History can be funny sometimes,they crew members took a piece of the rock to the boat,and it burned through the wooden deck,what did they used in picking the rock to the boat?

1 Like

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by RemoveKebab: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
A nice place to generate geothermal energy.

1 Like

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by realstars: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wonders Of The World.
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by meobizy(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Since man is the creator of his environment, I will like to see humans create a borehole of sort or a link to the sea from which water will continuously run, attempting to cool the phenomenon. I know the burning causes a change/balance to the ecosystem, what I want to know is if the effects are global, national or restricted to the small environment which surrounds it.

This reminds me of a man-made phenomenon where oil explorers dug out a mine, discovered it was rich in natural gases and decided to burn it off so they could continue their work of finding oil. A lit match ignited the caves, which have remained burning since the 70s -- with no hope of stopping for the next century.
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
A nice place for tourism...........
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by dexoubie(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
Reminds me of one seasonal film like that called legend of the seeker. It's similar to the rifts the keeper was opening up and down. Only difference is that it was green while this is red.
U sabi am grin grin
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by LINTUNE(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

My nigggar... If hell fire truely dey exist
Then nor be Canada he go dey
Am a bomber....the whole of Canada na heaven and God's own nation.. even to bomb them and go Scot free na wahalar......
bro make i dm me..make u put me through some shit na..suffer don tire me cheesy
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by LordYahweh(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
sandyd:
God is indeed wonderful
So instead of ending world poverty and suffering God decides to make a smoking rock na wa for that kind God o.

1 Like

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by Deicide: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
My 9ja people, without actually doing any research to understand what is happening they have already concluded that it's GOD. How do we become innovative with this kind of thinking?

1 Like

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by moorevic(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
why can't we see gold or diamond in such manner na only things wey dey kill.
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by mazichido(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
ednut1:
devil is far from Canada. Check near aso Rock

The guyman has expanded his territories to the 36 states.
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by lonelydora: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Greatzeus:
All I can say is God is great.
Everything in the Universe points to an intelligent design and Designer.

Jehovah Witness spotted
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by Jeromejnr(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
LordYahweh:

So instead of ending world poverty and suffering God decides to make a smoking rock na wa for that kind God o.

Is it God that caused your poverty? Why dont you direct your frustrations to the parties responsible including yourself.

Besides, with the little you have, have you helped the poor among you? Or you are waiting for God to come down.

Vote better people, you will not vote. Its now God you will blame for the problems in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by prigoz(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is one of the wonders of nature.
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by wink2015(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
In Fela 's words WONDER WONDER WONDER !
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by LINTUNE(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Am a bomber....the whole of Canada na heaven and God's own nation.. even to bomb them and go Scot free na wahalar......
Ogbeni you want learn bombing.. okay o.. message me...but remember say you nor go fit dey sleep both day and night... because most countries nor dey the same time with us..and you go learn how to smoke, drink enough bottles and bang pussy..na these things dey prevent depression and ginger you to start all over again once the work or client way you don use almost three months follow up cast....
lol..i no de smoke, but i drink occasionally abd bang regularly (no be olosho o)..i just want make u tell the the best social app to use..how i go takr see client them..give me some format make i start..but i no go fit online 24/7 o..i go try de online for night, but for day i get other hustle to do..
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by Zooposki(f): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Seems that is the final dwelling place for all Nigerian politicians.
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by Moji12(f): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ogbeni you want learn bombing.. okay o.. message me...but remember say you nor go fit dey sleep both day and night... because most countries nor dey the same time with us..and you go learn how to smoke, drink enough bottles and bang pussy..na these things dey prevent depression and ginger you to start all over again once the work or client way you don use almost three months follow up cast....
see am one yahoo guy spotted. Ish
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by Xisnin(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Greatzeus:
All I can say is God is great.
Everything in the Universe points to an intelligent design and Designer.
How does this burning hill point to a designer?

1 Like

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by davit: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Interesting
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Just show him, damn it.. stop all this long irrelevant talks.
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by phorget(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

So you are one of shekau's boys bombing people upandan abi angry
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by DModeCntStopMe: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

grin

This niggarrrrrr.

Nairaland first bomber
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by mrdharkchild(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
All I see is an energy opportunity. This may just serve me as free energy for an alternate power solution.
It'll reduce the burden on forced energy production thereby making energy 70% free

2 Likes

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by tillaman(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Interesting
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by obed92(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
HELL FIRE RIGHT IN OUR VERY OWN EYES! EVERYTHING GOD WILL USE IN DESTROYING THIS PRESENT EARTH AFTER RAPTURE IS ALREADY IN EXISTENCE. HE'S NOT CREARING ANYTHING NEW. TAKE THE CASE OF NOAH AND TJE FLOOD AS CASE STUDY.
HELL IS REAL AND HEAVEN IS REAL; JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON! BE BORN AGAIN.
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-8218275/Canadas-hellish-Smoking-Hills-burning-CENTURIES.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu / Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) / Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.