Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries (69594 Views)

Idanre Hills - An Ancient Civilization On Top Of A Rock / Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by Greatzeus(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
lonelydora:

Jehovah Witness spotted
No it's not Jehovah witness,it's Jehovah protection,mumu
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by TemmyT002(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
You can kill somebody and hide the body here
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by simplesearch: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Burning for centuries and yet unquenchable by the large surrounding body of water nearby. If this earthly smoke is unquenchable by man, it sounds pretty funny when some people think they can try to quench the fire of hell. Brace up everyone and escape the fire of hell that burns till eternity by repenting of your fornication, adultery, blasphemy, unbelief, and rebellion. Jesus Christ is the only means of escape available to us, ignore the foolish and devilish postulations of man trying to categorise him as black or white, with derogatory depiction, they'll all acount for their folly on that great day!

1 Like

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by Xpol: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
that's where our corrupt politicians are going for vacation after death. Xpol is here again
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by lozanni(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
TemmyT002:
You can kill somebody and hide the body here

undecided I dey take one kind eye look you.
Why are you entertaining such morbid thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
This could be used for coal combustion to boast electricity n power supply
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by lozanni(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
punisha:
shocked

R u sure it is not devil blowing out smokes through his nostrils. That could be the location of hellfire na?
Macjebs pls check well if u will see some red monkeys with spears there guarding the south entrance.

grin So the devil has nostrils.
Strange as it seems, that natural phenomenon may have a purpose to play in the country or world's ecosystem, just as the Amazon forrest, located in South America, supplies the whole Earth about one-third of the Oxygen it needs.
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Evidence of a literal burning hell for those who have eyes to see.
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by 2rez: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
This could be used for coal combustion to boast electricity n power supply

U want to use hellfire for that bah?

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by johnwilson305: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
In a news, surprised with all the helpful data that is on it. Precisely what I was searching for and I am contemplating reading your different Norton Coupon Code support soon!
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by COMPAQ(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
punisha:
shocked

R u sure it is not devil blowing out smokes through his nostrils. That could be the location of hellfire na?
Macjebs pls check well if u will see some red monkeys with spears there guarding the south entrance.
Lol! This is the funniest thing I've read today
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
As cold don dey 2much na to go there go collect some warmth
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by Vulcan24(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
The Lion guard team is looking for Scar there
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by AngelicBeing: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
cool
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by luluosas(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wonders of God
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by superfitsez(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

My nigggar... If hell fire truely dey exist
Then nor be Canada he go dey
Am a bomber....the whole of Canada na heaven and God's own nation.. even to bomb them and go Scot free na wahalar......
Ogbeni you want learn bombing.. okay o.. message me...but remember say you nor go fit dey sleep both day and night... because most countries nor dey the same time with us..and you go learn how to smoke, drink enough bottles and bang pussy..na these things dey prevent depression and ginger you to start all over again once the work or client way you don use almost three months follow up cast....
G I sent in message,
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by m140(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Am a bomber....the whole of Canada na heaven and God's own nation.. even to bomb them and go Scot free na wahalar......
Ogbeni you want learn bombing.. okay o.. message me...but remember say you nor go fit dey sleep both day and night... because most countries nor dey the same time with us..and you go learn how to smoke, drink enough bottles and bang pussy..na these things dey prevent depression and ginger you to start all over again once the work or client way you don use almost three months follow up cast....
Una go kill una sef fast laslas
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by stormborn28(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

grin grin grin
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by okewumi: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nawa o. If something could be burning naturally since 18th century and that was when it was discovered.
It means it is not difficult for God to created hell that will burn for eternity
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by Ibechris2: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hell fire Chimney.
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by sylve11: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wonderful.... cool
Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by THMT: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2020
NewDelhi:
Reminds me of one seasonal film like that called legend of the seeker. It's similar to the rifts the keeper was opening up and down. Only difference is that it was green while this is red.

Wow.... You just reminded of that interesting series that ended unexpectedly with out warning. I so loved that series but after it was cancelled till now, I stopped taking series serious because they can break your heart any time.

1 Like

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by TemmyT002(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2020
lozanni:

undecided I dey take one kind eye look you.
Why are you entertaining such morbid thoughts?

Lol
I am a writer

1 Like

Re: Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries by TemmyT002(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2020
THMT:

Wow.... You just reminded of that interesting series that ended unexpectedly with out warning. I so loved that series but after it was cancelled till now, I stopped taking series serious because they can break your heart any time.

Read the books. They are far better. And there are 13 of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu / Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) / Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.