Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video (56721 Views)

Tribunal: Man Attacked For Celebrating Buhari’s Victory, Minister Reacts / Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident / Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Vulcan24(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Doomsday Remembrance
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by mentored: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hustle oooooooooo
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by jefff455: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:
RenoMonkey still wailing and crying since 2015. To be continued after 2023.
Pastorprenual Fraudster.
to you what you wrote looks brilliant attack with facts not with sentiment stop typing like a ten year old using his mother's phone and data. You need to go back to primary school so that your brain can mature enough to think like an adult

1 Like

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by madridsta007(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nels55:
Was one of my saddest day in Nigeria modern politics, not cause GEJ was perfect but saw a complete set back to Old Northern military power craze mentality, if someone like Ribadu had won, would have been a massive progress...

On the positive note, it helped shaped our democracy, another big party was born.. On the overall note, it gave PDP the defeat that pushes their zeal to completely reposition the party...

As for Sowere, I believe he's smart enough to know that Buhari was a bad choice...

It is only people that are outside the shores of Nigeria or are engaged in theorising of political events that talk about "it was good for our democracy.."
Middle class and ordinary Nigerians are concerned about a government that wont make Nigeria catapault into the World's Capital of Poverty and wouldnt watch as defenceless citizens are massarced by Fulani herdsmen terrorists AKA bandits.

Unless we want to deceive ourselves, there is no GOOD note to take from the "Change" regime in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by jefff455: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
IpobAntidote:
This loud mouth Pastorprenual fraudster and his fellow Jona-Daft slaves keep forgetting people have the right to be voted for and to vote for anyone of their choice. These idiotic monkeys keep wailing and crying about losing an election since 2015. Jona-daft and his gang of crooks were a calamity that had to be voted out and that's what the average Nigerian did. Renomonkey will rather blame everyone for the loss while ignoring all the calamities that Jona "stealing is not Corruption" brought on to the country.
No wahala, more loses are awaiting these fools.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by jefff455: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
Queseda:

You're the only sensible person that have commented so far. Others are just plain sore losers grin
I usually don't quote people but this post deserves a mention. Removal of GEJ meant Rino's meal ticket has been destroyed, reason he's been so bitter ever since.
Gullible idiöts will think his rants are done out of love for the country grin
Their major aim is to make everyone say they regret voting Buhari instead of Jonathan grin grin ....as if Jonathan did any better in office
And I agree with you that given the same options as at 2015, Buhari will still beat GEJ hands down, they should keep crying grin
I've never seen such petty individuals like Reno, FFK and other clowns in PDP grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by jefff455: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
obailala:
Looks like these Jonathanians will still keep on wailing even till 2080.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Bighead9: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
madridsta007:

Yes o!
Sai Baba!
Sai 4+4
Sai next Level!
Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara are enjoying the terrorists bandits next level!
Sai Baba!

Who be this?

Nothing concern me with the North, NA my Igbo land I get concern with, cause I be Igbo man. I go my village for Akwete, in Ukwa East Local Government Area of Abia State last weekend, see as my people dey celebrate President Buhari.

Buhari is a leader every Igbo man wish to Associate with.

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by madridsta007(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bighead9:

Who be this?

Nothing concern me with the North, NA my Igbo land I get concern with. I go village for Akwete, in Ukwa East Local Government Area of Abia State, see as my people dey celebrate President Buhari.

Buhari is a leader every Igbo man wish to Associate with.

Yes o!
Sai Baba!
Sai 4+4
Sai next Level!
Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara are enjoying the terrorists bandits next level!
Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by denuga01: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
But you forgot to mention that the same soworo and Soyinka also rigorously supported and protested in 2009 against the northerners when Yaradua died and they weren't willing to handover power to JEG.What was other southerner doing when the protest was ongoing in majorly south west especially Lagos. Yet they corned all the position excluding south west and you expected them to support him again.
TheCvBank 1post=91665641:
Supporting a particular politician openly in Nigeria can end up haunting what you stand for in the future.

Sowore, Soyinka, etc were those leading the forefront of the opposition against Good luck administration.

Today Sowore can't leave Abuja to any part of the world. Soyinka has kept mum over the recent happenings in the society, especially now figure heads like him need to speak up.

Even Osho Baba and Obaseki own na different story
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by SirBunky85(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Igbochief001:
Who doesn't know sowore is an extended arm of tinubu boys , even falana but they pretend to hate tinubu but never strike him in his weak point when everyone knows his weak points

No body would fall for sowore trick , when cabal showed first move that they would deal with tinubu he brought sowore to show he can bring them down through revolution .reason sowore was dealt with bitterly ..to show tinubu he is nothing .....

Only those who don't know would think sowore is different
senseless analysis
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by voc01(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Yoruba people are the most confused people on earth
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by rolams(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Internet never forget
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Reference(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Babacele:
if una like make una cry blood ,if the circumstances available by 2014 /2015 present themselves again ,we would still vote PMB over GEJ . Don't forget history twisters that we the same Nigerians had fought for n brought in Gej over the likes of Atiku in before and in 2011 What changed between 2010 -2015? What changed is that the shoeless boy became the very anomaly we fought to pave way for his emergence and history punished him in 2015. But he , and this can't be taken away from his political history and CV, rewrote history in that phone call to PMB to concede to the chagrin of our national enemies like Reno Wendel Omockery ,Orubebe ,Igbos etc who had wanted mayhem. God bless Gej for that.
Sowore , Aisha Buhari and any other sane Nigerian have the basic right of voicing their disappointments if PMB is performing below expectations or certain standards
Just as the same Sowore who had used the same Sahara reporters to fight cabals in favor of Gej can also use same against any anomaly under Buhari. National interest is the fuel that pushes his passion but it is a pity ,petty people can't see it that way.

'....if Buhari is performing below expectation...' is what has caught you out as partisan and not civil nor objective, just I was being seduced by your opinion.

Alas you are just another fellow who cannot see beyond sentiments. Tell me what is better roday than it was in 2015. Just one. Whether within the election promise of this govermwnt or its manifesto or the general index of life and living. What is better today.

So if we should all agree that 2015 was bad enough to change goverment the least I expect you to desire is for 2023 to come as quickly as possible to rid ourselves of this disaster of a goverment.

If you cannot recognize that the further down the road we go along this 5th Republic the worse Nigeria gets then you are simply being hypocritical.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by 9gerian: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Frankly, this is unnecessary and suggests that Reno has only been vocal / fighting because his politics (PDP) lost out.

No human can predict the future else, everything on earth should have been perfect.

Reno was part of GEJ’s government, and therefore cannot claim any moral high ground about the direction Nigeria was and is now headed. Whilst, it is commendable that he does state some facts, there are several instances where his assertions are purely vindictive, and sentimental. This is one of such instances.

It is noteworthy that immediately Buhari was sworn in as president, quite a number of things and people fell in line, in preparation for a perceived unrelenting anti corruption and revolutionary crusade.

For instance, electricity supply improved, Obj reportedly returned some money (200 million usd thereabouts), etc etc. Things went back to normal from around September after it was clear PMB’s bark was worse than his bite.

That Buhari disappointed the hope and trust of the generality of Nigerians, is in no way different from how GEJ equally disappointed the people during his time. BTW, Nigerians reserve the right to consistently demand for good governance, and not to put up with anything less.

In fact, GEJ had more leverage, considering that his ascension to power was an Act of God (devoid of any godfather putting him there). This is because most Nigerians actually fought for GEJ to be installed after Yar’Adua’s death. And followed through to vote him in in his first term. GEJ squandered all that goodwill by drawing his enemies closer, and pushing away his friends / sympathizers away. Frankly, the odds are against any leader succeeding in Nigeria, and therefore think GEJ should have worked for the people in his first term and forgot about a 2nd term. The people would have insisted he ran, just like they did in his first term (my candid opinion to any leader that wants to build Nigeria).

GEJ even sacked his best performing minister of power (Barth Nnaji) who had taken noticeable measures to restore power in spite of various gang ups. GEJ alienated those who wanted him to succeed and showed too much weakness that ministers under him did whatever without checks. It is noteworthy that Buhari has not been different either.

On some of the shortfalls with the current dispensation, it can be summed up under the COST OF TRANSFERRING ANY MANAGEMENT FROM ONE ENTITY TO ANOTHER. This simply means that changing project managers would definitely have some costs and departure from the known trajectories and permutations. However, things are supposed to stabilize with more far reaching benefits in the medium to long term. That is if the change was a positive development with sincere efforts to improve the economy, barring unforeseen circumstances such as: poor public administration, weak corporate governance, favoritism/nepotism over merit, increased insurgency via herdsmen / Boko Haram etc, all of which have plagued the current government.

In 2015, I had thought it was practically impossible for PMB to emerge considering the role he played in steering up the sentiments that culminated in the post election violence of 2011. However, I was equally indifferent towards GEJ during the 2015 elections because things were fast falling apart under him. As a result, I couldn’t blame those who wanted a change at all cost and by all means. It was a Catch-22 situation.

The major benefit I had looked forward to after PMB emerged was the reigning in of Boko haram insurgency, and “a bit“ of sanity with public administration. I said a bit because I was aware (from historical records) that Idiagbon was the actual Caesar of the much acclaimed “War Against Indiscipline” (WAI), not PMB, hence I had my doubts.

The onus was actually on PMB to give the people good and unbiased governance so that Nigeria is set on the proper trajectory for future consolidation. Same can be said for GEJ, but they both did otherwise. Our current president instead chose to stand mostly with his people in every way possible.

GEJ was too naive and weak with no personal mechanism for staying on top of things. PMB on the other hand is too analogue, clannish / nepotistic and views everything from a tribal standpoint. May be they both had good intentions at some point but their actions have spoken louder than their voices.

Bottom line; you cannot give what you don’t have!

Reno should stick with his calling (that seemed to have started with PMB) of fighting for the oppressed and motivational speaking, and stop trying to shame tested activists for their choice of who they support or stop supporting. After all, everyone is entitled to a choice and a vote.

Nigeria will get it right because we have no choice!
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Freebills12: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Sammy07:

I like the way Buhari entered, if not we won't know that north didn't like the south, we will just be favouring them.

Guy your statement amuse me, do you think a Yoruba man will ever vote an Igbo man in presidential election? The concept 'south' in Nigeria is a political weapon by the Hausa/Fulani to manipulate the rest of the country.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by IpobAntidote: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
jefff455:
to you what you wrote looks brilliant attack with facts not with sentiment stop typing like a ten year old using his mother's phone and data. You need to go back to primary school so that your brain can mature enough to think like an adult
[/s]

LMAO, See the infantile delusional monkey that is incapable of constructing simple sentences. Please go back to night school in your jungle village.
Retarded brainwashed fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by MENELIIK: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bannylove13:

The North hate Yoruba ... not the south.. but they always used their Muslims for politics ..

Even Hausa Fulani don’t regard tribal northern Muslims... talk more of Yoruba Muslims.

North sees religion as politics... both are mixed..

Go to the North and do this finding yourself...

That's not correct. The tribes in Nigeria hate their selves. Stop this fallacy of northern muslims dont regard southern muslims, there is no standard in Nigeria to determine who a good Muslim is. The southerners called the northerners unprintable names while the northerners also have derogatory adjectives they use for the southerners. The whole thing is tribal.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by jaxxy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Was Diezani not corrupt? Dasuki gate and others? What has Reno said about that?
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Bighead9: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
madridsta007:

Yes o!
Sai Baba!
Sai 4+4
Sai next Level!
Sai Baba!

Correct.

You are a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by MENELIIK: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Guy your statement amuse me, do you think a Yoruba man will ever vote an Igbo man in presidential election? The concept 'south' in Nigeria is a political weapon by the Hausa/Fulani to manipulate the rest of the country.

It is not that, even now the hatred is about to reach maturity. There is a particular tribe in southern Nigeria that has problem with the word "Betrayal". That tribe see every other person who doesnt share their sentiment as a betrayal. For instance, in an election that is expected to be a game of choice, such people will ask you why you vote your choice of candidate as if there was an agreement to vote for a particular candidate. The North West is the only place that could be regarded as Hausa land in the north but the people of North East and Central often cooperate more with the people of North West despite not sharing tribal affiliation this cannot be said of the South where some people always see enemies in the other tribes
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by jefff455: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

LMAO, See the infantile delusional monkey that is incapable of constructing simple sentences. Please go back to night school in your jungle village.
Retarded brainwashed fool.
a donkey like your dad and mum

1 Like

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by tollyboy5(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
mightyhazell:
not just any southern.. let's make it clear.. in 1999 we all did agree not just any southern,but a south Westerner..

let's all come together now once again and fully support a south easterner....

way to go
I was still very young as at 1999 but I heard it was two Yoruba @ the forefront and SE voted against SW Yoruba choice. So obasanjo supporters are North and SE/SS , SE don't usually support SW, I strongly believe they have to show some kind of support most especially now that our generation are more friendly and our children are closer to each other
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by IpobAntidote: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
jefff455:
a donkey like your dad and mum

It's very obvious that imbecility is inherently prevalent in your DNA. Unfortunately, your slowpoke father passed the gene to you and then you will pass it on to your unborn generations. Your shit-hole mother was the carrier prism through which the slowpoke DNA was passed down into your shallow empty skull.
Chai, only God can help your miserable situation.

STFU and get lost.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by jefff455: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

It's very obvious that imbecility is inherently prevalent in MY DNA. Unfortunately,MY slowpoke father passed the gene to ME and then I will pass it on to MY unborn generations. MY shit-hole mother was the carrier prism through which the slowpoke DNA was passed down into MY shallow empty skull.
Chai, only God can help MY miserable situation.

STFU and get lost.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by xjiggy: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
They didn't lie against PDP just the way they are not lying against APC today. The truth is the things they said about PDP and They're say about APC is correct. They are all Corrupt.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by alfredilly: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
tollyboy5:

I was still very young as at 1999 but I heard it was two Yoruba @ the forefront and SE voted against SW Yoruba choice. So obasanjo supporters are North and SE/SS , SE don't usually support SW, I strongly believe they have to show some kind of support most especially now that our generation are more friendly and our children are closer to each other

If you believe modern day SE are more friendly with SW, you are living in delusion. This people have an axe to grind with Yoruba and the sentiment has been passed from generation to another. The craftiness is however that they pretent to love by claiming Yoruba favour hausa alliance while in real sense, they prefer a nothern man than Yoruba.

It's not that Yoruba had sin grieviously against the Igbo, the motive is that Yoruba are the only tribe constituting hinderance to their dream dominance of Nigeria. Hausa may be in power but Igbo don't see them as competitor because of the widespread illiteracy. Their hatred for Awolowo is premised on the fact that he liberated Yoruba from Azikiwe and contributed hugely to their education.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by henry978(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Backfired
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by echesilver: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
cheesy
I laf coronally..

Meanwhile if u can invest minimum of 100 dollars and get 2% interest daily DM me 08065224146
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by aminusodiq(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nels55:
Was one of my saddest day in Nigeria modern politics, not cause GEJ was perfect but saw a complete set back to Old Northern military power craze mentality, if someone like Ribadu had won, would have been a massive progress...

On the positive note, it helped shaped our democracy, another big party was born.. On the overall note, it gave PDP the defeat that pushes their zeal to completely reposition the party...

As for Sowere, I believe he's smart enough to know that Buhari was a bad choice...
noting but an intelligent comment.... Especially the last paragraph wink
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by MENELIIK: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
alfredilly:

If you believe modern day SE are more friendly with SW, you are leaving in delusion. This people have an axe to grind with Yoruba and the sentiment has been passed from generation to another. The craftiness is however that they pretent to love by claiming Yoruba for hausa alliance while in real sense, they prefer a nothern man than Yoruba.

It's not that Yoruba had committed has sin grieviously against the Igbo, the motive is that Yoruba are the only tribe constituting hinderance to their dream dominance of Nigeria. Hausa may be in power but Igbo don't see them as competitor because of the widespread illiteracy. They're hatred for Awolowo is premised on the fact that he liberated Yoruba from Azikiwe and contributed hugely to their education.

God bless you abundantly
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by tollyboy5(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
alfredilly:

If you believe modern day SE are more friendly with SW, you are leaving in delusion. This people have an axe to grind with Yoruba and the sentiment has been passed from generation to another. The craftiness is however that they pretent to love by claiming Yoruba for hausa alliance while in real sense, they prefer a nothern man than Yoruba.

It's not that Yoruba had committed has sin grieviously against the Igbo, the motive is that Yoruba are the only tribe constituting hinderance to their dream dominance of Nigeria. Hausa may be in power but Igbo don't see them as competitor because of the widespread illiteracy. They're hatred for Awolowo is premised on the fact that he liberated Yoruba from Azikiwe and contributed hugely to their education.
At least this generation is not blind we have history and we know the grudges of our fathers against each other. The collaboration between the SW and north in 2015, I never really supported it. Be it as it may, we move on , we are not blind if the SE refuse to support SW we wont hesitate to play smart politics.
But I believe we have to act like the big brother trying to unite the SE and SS together make the north central believe in theirselve and be pro south. Instead collaborating with core less civilized north. I don't like the kind of tinubu led smart politics, it shows the Yoruba's as pro north instead normal agreement. And I've always want osibanjo or fashola to be president coming 2023 but Tinubu would not go the oomoluabi way of keeping us blameless, he'll want to contest and some Yoruba's would have choice but to support him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lets Analyze This Trekking Guy's Journey From Lagos To Abuja...!!! / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics / Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.