Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. (654 Views)

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) / Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by Bendeco2020: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2020
My advice to all fellow south easterners in the group.... Let's come together and work/promote south east presidency... As you can see, some people here already hate Igbos from birth without even any reason. They are the people saying that all Nigeria hate Igbos. Just because they hate Igbos they thaught that other people are also haters like them.

What any wise Igbo youth should be doing now is to start promoting Igbo presidency both in the street & online. Anytime the haters come with their rubbish analysis of how all the tribe won't vote Igbo man just ignore them don't even do as if you hear or see their comments. They have been bursted many times here by the same northers they claimed to love them and hate Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by kingzizzy: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Bendeco2020:
My advice to all fellow south easterners in the group.... Let's come together and work/promote south east presidency... As you can see, some people here already hate Igbos from birth without even any reason. They are the people saying that all Nigeria hate Igbos. Just because they hate Igbos they thaught that other people are also haters like them.

What any wise Igbo youth should be doing now is to start promoting Igbo presidency both in the street & online. Anytime the haters come with their rubbish analysis of how all the tribe won't vote Igbo man just ignore them don't even do as if you hear or see their comments. They have been bursted many times here by the same northers they claimed to love them and hate Igbos.

Better wake up from your slumber, besides the SS, no other zone will ever vote an Igbo man to be president of Nigeria. They dont trust or even like Igbos.

What Igbos should be promoting is either restructuring or self determination, both are far more important than the presidency of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by Exponential101: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2020
I like this post but while we continue promoting igbo presidency what do we do about the day insult we have been insulting the hausfulanis, those in the middlebelt n the Yorubas ?

I asked because the insult don go far n I no sure say promoting igbo presidency will catch up even after 20 years. Imagine the insult on. Fulanis Buhari n Tinubu here daily.

Bendeco2020:

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by reality1010: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Forget about hate, haters dont do any successful thing but they act as support to those they hate. Have you not seen that despite the hate on the igbos by the yorubas tribe, the igbos v continued to progress beyond their imagination in nigeria and globally. So leave them with their attitude that is how God created them. Just take a cue from the Isrealis and the Arabs. No matter the amount of hatred the Arabs have on the Jews it has never stopped the jews from being the world best. So it is with the yorubas over the igbos.no matter the amount of hatred it can not stop the igbo progress. Look at lagos and see the progress made by the igbos and the igbos v never engage in any act of voilence or fighting with their host communities unlike others.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by Bannylove13: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2020
Igbos are not hated in Nigeria.... na Yoruba man talk be that

Bros

Yoruba people are deeply hated across the country

Hausa Fulani hate Yoruba man with passion... the hate Yoruba Muslims more...
the Yoruba fallacy that igbos are hated is born out of fact that the North so much hate west

You can’t trust a Yoruba man... core Hausa Fulani will tell you same ..

Hausa Fulani Muslim don’t even regard other tribal Muslims in the north ... talk more of a southern Muslims... much more a BAYEREBE “ Muslim

Yoruba know this truth...
Nigerian know say igbos are very rigid with their stand and can’t bend for anything
Yoruba man will bend for everything as long as his interest are promised not even secured... and will abandon you at anytime

From kaduna central market, Ahmad bello road, Kano road, to Kano central market... down to jigawa .. to kastina sokoto bornu... Gombe...

Hausa Fulani and igbos share same shops... same markets, same business, and apart from religious crises ... there’s never been a quarrel misunderstandings in those market and environment.. talk more of fighting...

And even during religious crises Yoruba Muslims are slaughtered among their Christian counterparts... knowingly....

Whoever tells you that Nigerians hate igbos ... have never left his enclave

Come to north and see Yoruba corpers and Yoruba people living daily in fear... yet they say Nigerians hate igbos
Yet in every Nigeria state... igbos dominate every other tribe apart from the indigenous people..

Travel to north... from kogi to core north and ask an average Hausa Fulani this question

You can’t trust an average Yoruba man... igbos have their excess ... we all know igbos take making money serious.. but aint two faced...

An Igbo man will push you to do your worst... straight up... but average Yoruba man will be dancing in your front and blackmail and backstab if you turn

Nigerians know this attribute of Yoruba ...

Op go and sleep... if na Yoruba hatred... its only Yoruba wishful thinking....

They love to hate their superiors...

Even on nairaland.... Yoruba will used igbo moniker to abuse Hausa Fulani and the whole north to make it look like igbos

But unfortunately for Yoruba people ... Hausa Fulani and the core north already know them..
Nigerians already know them.... discuss this topic with a core Northerner and hear their view on this...
You will be surprised..

And be forced to hate Yoruba....

Bode George went to prison .... one idiot bribe the judges because he want monopoly

Same with Kanu ... same idiot for same reason...
Only this time the fool is being taught the lesson of his life...

Nairaland is a place for Yoruba trolls....

Make your findings live.

Do you think Buhari will handover power to Tinubu ...?
Ask this question in the north... shook word for mouth well well..

Your mouth and ears go open...

Yoruba: no Level.... believe this.

7 Likes

Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by Muna4real(f): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2020
Exponential101:
I like this post but while we continue promoting igbo presidency what do we do about the day insult we have been insulting the hausfulanis, those in the middlebelt n the Yorubas ?

I asked because the insult don go far n I no sure say promoting igbo presidency will catch up even after 20 years. Imagine the insult on. Fulanis Buhari n Tinubu here daily.

Let's just say the truth. We have been insulting each other. The northerners, middle belt and all insult us on a daily basis and so we reply back with insults too. No be today the thing start.
Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by LukasPodolski: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2020
reality1010:

Forget about hate, haters dont do any successful thing but they act as support to those they hate. Have you not seen that despite the hate on the igbos by the yorubas tribe, the igbos v continued to progress beyond their imagination in nigeria and globally. So leave them with their attitude that is how God created them. Just take a cue from the Isrealis and the Arabs. No matter the amount of hatred the Arabs have on the Jews it has never stopped the jews from being the world best. So it is with the yorubas over the igbos.no matter the amount of hatred it can not stop the igbo progress. Look at lagos and see the progress made by the igbos and the igbos v never engage in any act of voilence or fighting with their host communities unlike others.
how is Israel Better than Arab countries like UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia.

development does not end in Building warfare.

he even went as far as calling Jews/Israel world best.... typical of Kanu disciple.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2020
kingzizzy:

Better wake up from your slumber, besides the SS, no other zone will ever vote an Igbo man to be president of Nigeria. They dont trust or even like Igbos.

What Igbos should be promoting is either restructuring or self determination, both are far more important than the presidency of Nigeria

What would sweet me the most is if, come 2023 (that is if Nigeria survives that long), the dumb, naive, 'one Nigeria' loving Igbos get the rug pulled from beneath their feet, and like happened in 1979, 1999 and 2007 (2007, when Odili was denied taking a shot at the presidency b'cos of his Igbo connection), the usual greedy suspects that have already had their turn, grab yet another 'win'!

Even if a Igbo emerges president, the core-northern hegemony would make sure (like they did to the Yoruba) whoever emerges is someone THEY want and not someone Ndigbo prefer....even if the person in question has a questionable past! Such a sucker would be hamstrung to effect any meaningful change (esp' if he wants to go for a second term, like we saw with GEJ) and you can be rest assured that besides having his hands full with a basketcase economy and social-dislocation that Buhari would have handed over to him, that they would also make his life a misery and make the polity ungovernable for him! Four years down the line, he would be gotten rid of through rigging, and with the help of Igbo-hating sabos in the south, not minding if he eventually turns out to be popular in the se, ss and middle-belt!

When the above scenario plays out, the next thing you would hear from them is that Igbos have had their turn, and therefore there should be no more agitation for Biafra and talk of marginalisation!

Igbo presidency in 2023 is both a Poisoned Chalice and a Trojan Horse!

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by BlackfireX: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2020
I show you a mystery... In a distant time..

1.the people of the east and west shall unite to fight the monster coming from the north.

2. For they shall tore the mask the kings of the north, whose throne is built like a cow, have used to deceived them.

3. For the west shall say to the east , though art my brother' and the east shall embrace the east in brotherhood.

4. For they shall be like a raging thunder that crushes all in there path,

5. For the monster shall roar against them, but the raging thunder shall crush him completely, and then shall they set a standard against him,

6.and they will open him up, and all he had devoured in the South shall be removed.

7.then shall the east and west returned, after much deliberation will decide to stay together for a time, and after that move to there domain.

8 they shall build a kingdom that will rival the best in 3,000 days.

9. They shall become hope for the oppressed,

10. For it shall be when they roar , the continent will shiver.

11. In the period of the 3,000 days, the south shall grow prosperous, but the not will not, for the evil and monsters of the past shall hunt the inhabitants of the land., until the appointed time

To be continued, from the book of mystery
Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by kingzizzy: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

What would sweet me the most is if, come 2023 (that is if Nigeria survives that long), the dumb, naive, 'one Nigeria' loving Igbos get the rug pulled from beneath their feet, and like happened in 1979, 1999 and 2007 (2007, when Odili was denied taking a shot at the presidency b'cos of his Igbo connection), the usual greedy suspects that have already had their turn, grab yet another 'win'!

Even if a Igbo emerges president, the core-northern hegemony would make sure (like they did to the Yoruba) whoever emerges is someone THEY want and not someone Ndigbo prefer....even if the person in question has a questionable past! Such a sucker would be hamstrung to effect any meaningful change (esp' if he wants to go for a second term, like we saw with GEJ) and you can be rest assured that besides having his hands full with a basketcase economy and social-dislocation that Buhari would have handed over to him, that they would also make his life a misery and make the polity ungovernable for him! Four years down the line, he would be gotten rid of through rigging, and with the help of Igbo-hating sabos in the south, not minding if he eventually turns out to be popular in the se, ss and middle-belt!

When the above scenario plays out, the next thing you would hear from them is that Igbos have had their turn, and therefore there should be no more agitation for Biafra and talk of marginalisation!

Igbo presidency in 2023 is both a Poisoned Chalice and a Trojan Horse!

I agree. In 2023, whoever Buhari hands over to is going to get a wrecked economy and a divided country. If it happens to be an Igbo man, everything wrong with Nigeria will be blamed on Igbos

People keep talking about Igbo presidency without thinking about what it really means. Should an Igbo become president in 2023 or beyond, they will frustrate his every move, no matter how well intentioned. Certain sections of Nigeria will not sleep for the 4 years he will be in power as they continually plot and scheme how to sabotage his government. Anything that man does will be viewed with Igbo coloration and it wont be long before his entire presidency will be reduced to an Igbo agenda

I pity the Igbo man who becomes president, they will deal with him ruthlessly

Igbos should focus on restructuring or self determination/independence

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by LaboPolitics: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bannylove13:
Igbos are not hated in Nigeria.... na Yoruba man talk be that

Bros

Yoruba people are deeply hated across the country

Hausa Fulani hate Yoruba man with passion... the hate Yoruba Muslims more...
the Yoruba fallacy that igbos are hated is born out of fact that the North so much hate west

You can’t trust a Yoruba man... core Hausa Fulani will tell you same ..

Hausa Fulani Muslim don’t even regard other tribal Muslims in the north ... talk more of a southern Muslims... much more a BAYEREBE “ Muslim

Yoruba know this truth...
Nigerian know say igbos are very rigid with their stand and can’t bend for anything
Yoruba man will bend for everything as long as his interest are promised not even secured... and will abandon you at anytime

From kaduna central market, Ahmad bello road, Kano road, to Kano central market... down to jigawa .. to kastina sokoto bornu... Gombe...

Hausa Fulani and igbos share same shops... same markets, same business, and apart from religious crises ... there’s never been a quarrel misunderstandings in those market and environment.. talk more of fighting...

And even during religious crises Yoruba Muslims are slaughtered among their Christian counterparts... knowingly....

Whoever tells you that Nigerians hate igbos ... have never left his enclave

Come to north and see Yoruba corpers and Yoruba people living daily in fear... yet they say Nigerians hate igbos
Yet in every Nigeria state... igbos dominate every other tribe apart from the indigenous people..

Travel to north... from kogi to core north and ask an average Hausa Fulani this question

You can’t trust an average Yoruba man... igbos have their excess ... we all know igbos take making money serious.. but aint two faced...

An Igbo man will push you to do your worst... straight up... but average Yoruba man will be dancing in your front and blackmail and backstab if you turn

Nigerians know this attribute of Yoruba ...

Op go and sleep... if na Yoruba hatred... its only Yoruba wishful thinking....

They love to hate their superiors...

Even on nairaland.... Yoruba will used igbo moniker to abuse Hausa Fulani and the whole north to make it look like igbos

But unfortunately for Yoruba people ... Hausa Fulani and the core north already know them..
Nigerians already know them.... discuss this topic with a core Northerner and hear their view on this...
You will be surprised..

And be forced to hate Yoruba....

Bode George went to prison .... one idiot bribe the judges because he want monopoly

Same with Kanu ... same idiot for same reason...
Only this time the fool is being taught the lesson of his life...

Nairaland is a place for Yoruba trolls....

Make your findings live.

Do you think Buhari will handover power to Tinubu ...?
Ask this question in the north... shook word for mouth well well..

Your mouth and ears go open...

Yoruba: no Level.... believe this.

GBAMSOLUTELY...

You know these yorubas very well. Their plan is to paint the East bad and unelectable in 2023 and make themselves the only option down south by spreading 'Everybody hate Igbos and loves we yoruba' propaganda. grin

Have you noticed that they toned down on their 'SS hates Igbo and love yoruba' propaganda since SSner started dealing with them and calling them out. grin

The Eastern region must start making life politically difficult for yorubas, since they've clearly shown to enjoy seeing Ndigbo politically humiliated.

I thank God the South East APC caucus 'Aka Ikenga' has risen to clip their wings in the APC.

The Northern AYCF have endorsed Igbo presidency, Tanko Yakasai a respected Northern elder have also endorsed Igbo presidency. SW should forget 2023 and line up in the queue until the SE takes it's turn. The majority south vote yoruba and they can't defeat a Northern candidate in the north.

yoruba will never be president in 2023. Nairabet and Bet9ja should create a stake on it, let's all cash out. grin

Cc: smallsmall alias laudate.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by IamWonderful: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Economic vultures will never rule this country, never, we are not ready to beg for money
Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by Bannylove13: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
LaboPolitics:

GBAMSOLUTELY...

You know these yorubas very well. Their plan is to paint the East bad and unelectable in 2023 and make themselves the only option down south by spreading 'Everybody hate Igbos and loves we yoruba' propaganda. grin

Have you noticed that they toned down on their 'SS hates Igbo and love yoruba' propaganda since SSner started dealing with them and calling them out. grin

The Eastern region must start making life politically difficult for yorubas, since they've clearly shown to enjoy seeing Ndigbo politically humiliated.

I thank God the South East APC caucus 'Aka Ikenga' has risen to clip their wings in the APC.

The Northern AYCF have endorsed Igbo presidency, Tanko Yakasai a respected Northern elder have also endorsed Igbo presidency. SW should forget 2023 and line up in the queue until the SE takes it's turn. The majority south vote yoruba and they can't defeat a Northern candidate in the north.

yoruba will never be president in 2023. Nairabet and Bet9ja should create a stake on it, let's all cash out. grin

Cc: smallsmall alias laudate.

The propaganda is stale... the North is not the enemies of igbos... Yoruba people are...

The fear igbos dominance... they fear igbos will take the food away from them..

Once the igbos nation identifies their political enemies.. it’s over!
Most of the hateful post against Northerners on nairaland and other sites are Yoruba people instigating crises wey no Dey between north and east

The North already knows... Nigerians too.

2023 will surprise Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To My Fellow South Easterners Concerning Igbo Presidency. by MetaPhysical: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
[[s]quote author=Bendeco2020 post=91660367]My advice to all fellow south easterners in the group.... Let's come together and work/promote south east presidency... As you can see, some people here already hate Igbos from birth without even any reason. They are the people saying that all Nigeria hate Igbos. Just because they hate Igbos they thaught that other people are also haters like them.

[/quote][/s]

What you and your youths need is to seek forgiveness from other Nigerians and work towards a closer fraternity with Yoruba.

Stop telling youths to identify enemies.

(1) (Reply)

Only In Nigeria.. Drop Yours / Edo State Elections: See Photo As 'Bread' Is Shared To Voters / Ngige, Finance Minister, Accountant General Applauds ASUU Over UTAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.