Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,806 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC (10978 Views)

Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing / Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa / Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by FrankwebdevO(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2020
Niger Delta states your problem isn't Tinubu or northern oligarchy.
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by MrFly(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2020
tico1212:
40 billion naira 40 billion naira NDDC money is missing Them set up inquiry Them say money no lost o Them dabaru everybody Supervisor Odili Them say make him no talk o "Money no lost," them shout again Inquiry come close o
E no finish, e no finish...
according to Fela. The truest legend
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by tico1212(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2020
MrFly:
according to Fela. The truest legend

I’m telling you.
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by Bluntemperor: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2020
EyezofGod120:
smiley corruption is in our blood,,,if na PDP regime now,,APC go dey shout,,,but PDP don mature dem keep mute and keep watching,,, I pray make PDP win DAT 2023 election,, some people go rot in jail,,,wetin I dey talk self,,dem go don decamp to PDP gan self,,both APC and PDP corrupt but APC is an epitome of corruption

You were making sense until you showed your true colors as a PDP staunch fellow.
When did your party-PDP started fighting corruption in the 16-years of ruling Nigeria.
We even give kudos to the present Govt,as they exposed the rot in our society,your chop and chop party were so corrupt that Nigerians can't point to one good case of fighting corruption.Let those fighting corruption exposed themselves,it is good for our society.God forbid PDP coming to power! How did Dezani got the money that she now has another country passport's?.
How did your Mama Peace have so much ?
Nonsense? I am neither PDP or APC,but don't come and tell us wrong narratives here by distorting history.we will continue to fight for what is just and right in Nigeria,even if it's changing government every four years , until we get it right as done by Japanese people.
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by EyezofGod120: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2020
Bluntemperor:

You were making sense until you showed your true colors as a PDP staunch fellow.
When did your party-PDP started fighting corruption in the 16-years of ruling Nigeria.
We even give kudos to the present Govt,as they exposed the rot in our society,your chop and chop party were so corrupt that Nigerians can't point to one good case of fighting corruption.Let those fighting corruption exposed themselves,it is good for our society.God forbid PDP coming to power! How did Dezani got the money that she now has another country passport's?.
How did your Mama Peace have so much ?
Nonsense? I am neither PDP or APC,but don't come and tell us wrong narratives here by distorting history.we will continue to fight for what is just and right in Nigeria,even if it's changing government every four years , until we get it right as done by Japanese people.
shut up you b APC,,,
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by otokx(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2020
The people of the Niger Delta continue to wallow in poverty and under development despite all the "payments" being done.
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2020
From the probe so far and the accusations, it's clear the Minister in charge is the one responsible!
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by kennieG(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2020
This is one of the Akpa-Amu ( Akpabio) boys. What do you expect the idiot to say
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by EddyRex: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2020
NASS NDDC NNPC EFCC need to be scrap. Imagine Nddc staying in a rented office dat amount to 300m yearly in 19years of existence. Do d math 300m x 19. Nddc is corrupt.
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by LadyExcellency: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2020
TGM2015:
Ń40 billion divided by 200 million is equal to N200.

That is still shikini moni. By the time Magu case is concluded, that is when we will know that Nigeria has been raped and Nigerians denied of our collective wealth.

That Money is enough capital for sachet water hawkers.

Enough turnover and profit for a family of three.
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by Bluntemperor: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2020
EyezofGod120:
shut up you b APC,,,

No I'm not just that people like you can't think---DEEP to present to Nigerians the best alternatives than bemoaning how your PDP lost power!.Let me shock you,o i did not even vote for any of the party because of the outcome is known but I have a duty to Nigerians never to trust the bunch of those parading themselves as PDP or APC.you can all see now! Stop advocating for these politicians!
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by ruggedtimi(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2020
The 70billion wey fela talk say dey miss from ptf we never still find am
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by EyezofGod120: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2020
Bluntemperor:

No I'm not just that people like you can't think---DEEP to present to Nigerians the best alternatives than bemoaning how your PDP lost power!.Let me shock you,o i did not even vote for any of the party because of the outcome is known but I have a duty to Nigerians never to trust the bunch of those parading themselves as PDP or APC.you can all see now! Stop advocating for these politicians!
,,,stale
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by mulerogold(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2020
Really 215 contractors has been paid till date and my Company Name is not on this list.

We have been screened by the state office in accordance with the presidential forensic audit procedure.

Plss and plss i do not want to die without getting paid as i keep suffering from depression.

I borrowed money to execute this project in accordance with the bill of Quantity and evaluation issued by the Commission.

An (IPC) interim payment certificate has since be issued to my Company since July 2017

but no payment till date.

This is the major reason we have abandoned projects across the region.

NDDC do not mobilise contractors.

You commence a project with you money and never get paid in a long run.

Its a FAILED commission.
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2020
EyezofGod120:
smiley corruption is in our blood,,,if na PDP regime now,,APC go dey shout,,,but PDP don mature dem keep mute and keep watching,,, I pray make PDP win DAT 2023 election,, some people go rot in jail,,,wetin I dey talk self,,dem go don decamp to PDP gan self,,both APC and PDP corrupt but APC is an epitome of corruption
Corruption under this government is mind-buggling. The PDP had no option than keep quiet because they too started the whole mess, which caused Nigerians to believe all the lies the APC told them in 2015, which led to their winning the election. Unfortunately, its the same people who destroyed the PDP that are now in the APC eg, Garba Sehu, Akpabio, Amaechi( who once threatened Okonjo Iweala as the then chairman of governors' forum to allow them share the excess crude money when the woman urged that they allow her save the money for the raining day) and the list is endless.
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by sapientia(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2020
tico1212:

40 billion naira
NDDC money is missing
Them set up inquiry
Them say money no lost o
Them dabaru everybody
Supervisor Odili
Them say make him no talk o
"Money no lost," them shout again
Inquiry come close o

E no finish, e no finish...

E no Finish E no Finish E no Finish

pamparampaaaa
Re: Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC by helpfindbolu: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme / Supreme Court Throws Out Benjamin Nungwa's Case / Safety Compliance: LASG Seals 6 Lounges And Night Clubs In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.