Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Meet Krazy People Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Krazy People Here (34602 Views)

Any People Here Living With Herpes Want To Meet Me On My Site? / Meet And Date People Here Nigerians Only (home And Abroad) / Any Igbo People Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Krazy People Here by mukina2: 12:49am On Jun 16, 2010
how much na ankara? grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2010
*in housa accent* Walahi talahi ankara i cheap like akara and suya just N25,000 cudi ko grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by mukina2: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2010
bros you get liver oh grin grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2010
[size=13pt] oh my goodness. . . .!!! , i wanted to say sorry when you fell down but that's not the right word to say . It's too late to cry when the head is off. . . . REST IN PEACE bro. . . . i will join you later in the land of the death. grin grin wink[/size]
deneut:

mheeeeeeeeeeeeen,see kolowental 4 here.i was passing by, then i saw kolo building,jus wanna say hi.
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2010

If you don kolo. . . i kolo pass you 100 times , try me and see!! angry angry angry wink

Osama10:

I don kolo ooo. grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 4:48am On Jun 17, 2010
mukina2:

bros you get liver oh grin grin

Yes Madam liver i dey, e felenti well well and e no cost at all grin
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] oh my goodness. . . .!!! , i wanted to say sorry when you fell down but that's not the right word to say . It's too late to cry when the head is off. . . . REST IN PEACE bro. . . . i will join you later in the land of the death. grin grin wink[/size]

You nefa hia about kokumo ni? natural odeshi from ant bite,mosquito bite,fall and break neck and backflips on express cheesy
Ogaga4Luv:

If you don kolo. . . i kolo pass you 100 times , try me and see!! angry angry angry wink

NO FIGHTING IN KOLO REPUBLIC! fine 20green kola and 2kegs of yellow palm oil angry
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=13pt]You dey claim '' DON 1 '' -- of craze abi? , i have been from the madhouse for so many years. . . . you won never ripe reach mine. tell me something , na which dustbin you go pick food chop yesterday. . . . . grin grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2010
grin grin wink

krazynaija:

Yes Madam liver i dey, e felenti well well and e no cost at all grin

Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You dey claim '' DON 1 '' -- of craze abi? , i have been from the madhouse for so many years. . . . you won never ripe reach mine. tell me something , na which dustbin you go pick food chop yesterday. . . . . grin grin grin wink[/size]

Na one dustbin wey dey dey call kolo cafe jare, You no be waiter there again?
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Kolo Cafe. . .?? , i have never heard or visit there -- where on earth is that located , please tell me my fellow craze so that i can go there first thing tomorrow morning to have my breakfast . but , hope they have alot of '' Rotten tomatoes '' because i need it !! .

well , been a while now since i ate twisted food . grin wink
[/size]
krazynaija:

Na one dustbin wey dey dey call kolo cafe jare, You no be waiter there again?
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 12:40am On Jun 18, 2010
Na wa o! Why you dey form na? you wey serve ne ostrich toto and duck yansh yesterday? if u like no go worker your boss aunty muki go sack you, and you know wetin that mean grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:49am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]ha ha my man you nor truly well at all. . . . unknowingly i have been sharing with x- grade decree crazy person. . . .well , i don remember , you know? sometimes my kolo dey tune ((on)) and ((off)) . but , the only problem you dey lie say na me serve the ostrich toto give our customer and na you enter the mad kitchen go eat am . grin grin grin wink [/size]

krazynaija:

Na wa o! Why you dey form na? you wey serve ne ostrich toto and duck yansh yesterday? if u like no go worker your boss aunty muki go sack you, and you know wetin that mean grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2010
THERE IS DIGNITY IN LABOR , Remember that
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]I know. . . . . wink[/size]

krazynaija:

THERE IS DIGNITY IN LABOR , Remember that
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by brooks2008: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2010
hello how are you you call me my no is 08050389440
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2010
brooks2008:

hello how are you you call me my no is 08050389440

Lmao! you didnt read the rest of the thread did you? abi u wan join the already closing mad house? If yes, WELCOME ABOARD ! grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by brooks2008: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2010
yes i have being try your no since yesterday he no dey go
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2010
The number has been seized by efcc oooo, So u dey facebook? or twitter?
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by dani1luv: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2010
The two join
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
@Dani1 How nairaland hq dis nyte naw
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2010
[size=13pt]dani1luv where have you been? ummm. . . . longest time no seen you . Anyway , your eye scarce oo grin grin wink[/size]

dani1luv:

The two join
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by mukina2: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2010
krazynaija!!! grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Ogaga See this ogaga toh bahd o! wassap, how ur asylum? grin

@Mukina2 toh bahd, u sef ya eye scarce o, wats poppin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Mukina and Crazynaija i miss you guys heaps. . . .where the helk have you been all these while ? grin grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Mukina and Crazynaija i miss you guys heaps. . . .where the helk have you been all these while ? grin grin grin wink[/size]

Lol i have been in this damn asylum since! angry Had to pretend im sane so they could let me out grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
[size=13pt]Really?? grin grin

Well , i almost pretend to be sane too but i just hold my ground. . . we are the insane family and nothing can change our identity.

Tiatubangflup!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

krazynaija:

Lol i have been in this damn asylum since! angry Had to pretend im sane so they could let me out grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2010
Tiatubangflup ? eeewo! shocked now running away! grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by mukina2: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2010
[size=13pt]You shouldn't run away my insane . . . kiss kiss hope you are not getting normal by now ? This one you're finding it difficult to understand our mad language i come dey fear you oo . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin[/size]

krazynaija:

Tiatubangflup ? eeewo! shocked now running away! grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Omolola1(f): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2010
Hmmmn, are there really crazy people here?
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You shouldn't run away my insane . . . kiss kiss hope you are not getting normal by now ? This one you're finding it difficult to understand our mad language i come dey fear you oo . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin[/size]

Chacutuanya ti tuanshia li madtpresso touche' grin My head still dey there grin

Omolola1:

Same question ogaga asked before admittin he's kwayzee too, you go soon confess ur kraziness! grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
[size=13pt]Omolola1 dear we have only Crazy people here. . . we are all crazy people , you're welcome to the mad house LOL grin grin wink[/size]

Omolola1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone / Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.