Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (88933 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by lozanni(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
kokoA:
He he.. That guy has access to fresh babes o.. Wetin he wan take your expired body do? grin

Exactly my thoughts too. Some guys get carried away too easily, mostly after topping up a little. cheesy
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Naxo the eediot threaten my cousin's friend while schooling at the university of abuja over his girlfriend. He was first term governor that time. He met this girl at a function in abuja and that was all. He succeeded in impregnating this girl and sent her to US to birth and the rest was history. i never knew he's yet to retire

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Exponential101:

As he ever flirted with your mother

Akpabio is a he-goat

but Akpabio said she had four husbands. why will he say so.. What this woman is saying buttress that his statement
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
kiddkash:
if you no touch them, them go say you be gay,

if you come make move, them go say you wan rape.

we no know if you dey play hard to get or just not interested. abeg wetin make we do

Akpabio is a he-goat.. Don't count yourself as one
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by MrFly(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
joy married 4 husbands which she slapped out of marriage and now she wants to slap our dear minister out of office. May thunder fall on this OLOSHO

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
bankole200:
This woman is just an attention seeker. Akpabio tried to sleep with you some months ago and you slapped him. Why not cried out when the event actually happened. Why are you just coming out when you guys are throwing tantrums at each other now? There is more to this than meet the eyes. I think the woman needs help.

Akpabio is a he-goat.. And he will continue to remain a he-goat

2 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Danniedpastor(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
bankole200:
This woman is just an attention seeker. Akpabio tried to sleep with you some months ago and you slapped him. Why not cried out when the event actually happened. Why are you just coming out when you guys are throwing tantrums at each other now? There is more to this than meet the eyes. I think the woman needs help.

Bankole , even you are taking sides?

Shebi,na Akpabio first go personal with the woman.
He first mentioned that the woman had 4 husbands. Then , the woman had to respond by exposing his private shits too.

All in all, this guys are diverting our attention from the 40billion issue.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by phemmyfour: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
thesicilian:
You physically assaulted him for trying to sexually assault you. Both are punishable crimes.
self defence
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Dangrace01: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nigerians

So they asked two of you how you misappropriated money and two of you are telling what happened in your private lives. What concern me if you slapped akpabio.

You people should account for the money and stop telling us rubbish.

You can sue akpabio later that is your guys stupid business

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Bluntemperor: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
WoeBetide666:
She's lying
You may be right,but many Nigerians are carried away with the sweet talk. Bro ask again,what happens to the N40 Billions? this one no be small thing. God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by africandollar: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
IJOBA2:
JOY NUNU SEFgrin

YOU SLAPPED HIM WHEN HE WANTED TO CARESS THE FLAT TIRE.

AFTER 4 NA ORIGINAL TRAMADOL EXTRA Ogrin

Werey grin
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by gryhusky(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
whole Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Uteghe(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Whoever knows Akpabio knows Joy Nunieh is saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by obyrich(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
kokoA:
He he.. That guy has access to fresh babes o.. Wetin he wan take your expired body do? grin
You don't know Nigerian politicians be that.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Gee64: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
This pissed me off!
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by vegafbs: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
vegafbs:

I slapped him. He tried to come on me. I am an Ogoni woman and nobody jokes with us. grin grin

https://theupdates.net/breaking-i-am-the-only-nigerian-woman-who-slaps-akpabio-joi-nunieh/

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by vickydevoka(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
kiddkash:
if you no touch them, them go say you be gay,

if you come make move, them go say you wan rape.

we no know if you dey play hard to get or just not interested. abeg wetin make we do
Lol. Dats y u gats use ur Brain to de fullest if u are dealing with a lady

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by chatinent: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Well done, dear. I hope you dismembered at least four molars.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
thesicilian:
You physically assaulted him for trying to sexually assault you. Both are punishable crimes.

Nah, she acted in SELF DEFENSE.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Omoslim26: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
frankmoney:
good question
Aswear or rather WHO ATE THE MEAT FROM THE COOOKKKING POT ����
I swear dat guy off me����

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by jemco: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lies, this is how the journalist try to change, the narative. Fools.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by friday2011(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
millionboi2:
Are u normal

So u support ur daughter to violent?

Well na her deadbody u go receive then

Get it into ur skull,4no reason sld a female creature raise her hand 1st against male

I can see your foolishness has no equal...

Leave with it.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by BlackFlamefromP: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Show me video evidence or forever keep your mouth shut!

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by EddyRex: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nddc always in the news 4 wrong reasons, is either
Akpabio accuse of embezzle over N400b. Or
NASS accused of hijacking over N81.5b NDDC Budget. Or
Joi Nunieh accuses Nddc minister of sexual harassment.

TOMORROW HEADLINES WILL BE:
How i punch Akpabio Dick while try 2 rape me 10 times: Ex MD NDDC, JOI NUNIEH .
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by blowjohn(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
kokoA:

Lol ma u dey supply am
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by fof1: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
WoeBetide666:
She's lying

Pls Tell us the Truth. Hypocrites in d Land.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Osmoiyke(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
And some gullible people will believe that Akpobio really harrased this old woman.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by BERNIMOORE: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
bankole200:

Hypocrite.

When Remi Tinubu said Dino wanted to impregnate Her you all believed and the whole Lagos assembly went on street protest

But when Dino fired back that it's a ridiculous claim because he couldn't have even considered impregnating Remi Tinubu in the first place, because she's past her menopause,.Do you believed Dino?

Now you're believed akpabio because of his links to.Tinubu
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by idahme(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
muykem:
You are a bad guy. Is it a crime for man to make advancement? But wait ooo, what will attract Akpabio to this expire product. I don't trust men sha.

When men Dey go for mango wey never ripe na over ripe mango dem no go pluck? Especially when the mago na sweet for their eye.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
I don't like the way this matter is being handled with levity.

And Nigerians are not helping matters.

A huge sum of money disappeared without a trace. Two possible yam eaters have been identified, but everyone is getting carried away by their distractionary techniques.

As far as this matter is concerned, number of former husbands does not matter nor does it matter that Akpabio was given a slap for daring to forcefully taste from a divorcee's honeypot.

What matters is, "Who ate the yam?"

That is the question we should be asking. We should not let these suspected yam eaters distract us with their personal issues. No one cares about that.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by millionboi2: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
friday2011:

I can see your foolishness has no equal...

Leave with it.
is ur fada dat is foolish
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by fof1: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Back2Daura:
She is obviously lieing. When asked if rape or sexual harassment she paused a while

Pls Tell us d Truth, since u were d Recorder during their Meeting. Oversabi will kill u if u don't Change ur attitude. Do U Know Akpabio? Do U know what that Flippant can do, very Licentious fellow...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria / Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 / Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.