Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (88930 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by akan102: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
LibertyRep:
How low can they both get?

These personal attacks should not obscure the real issue of contention here: Who ate the yam?

She is making this matter to become more personal and trying to change the narrative, abeg we remain focused on the original investigation 40 billions no be yam.
If she has all these against akpabio, the court is still open to address her grievances

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by DelphiOracle(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
bankole200:
This woman is just an attention seeker. Akpabio tried to sleep with you some months ago and you slapped him. Why not cried out when the event actually happened. Why are you just coming out when you guys are throwing tantrums at each other now? There is more to this than meet the eyes. I think the woman needs help.
we should wait for Akpabios side of the story.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by EbenezerTriumph: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
Charmingrascal:
Imagine a whole Minister getting a resounding slap for not using his sense.

Akpabio surely looks like some one who flirts a lot.
God knows how many women he has slept with just to get them a place in the Niger Delta Ministry.

Shameless idiot.
He looted Akwa Ibom for 8 years under PDP before decamping to APC.

The woman made allegations against him and all he could say was that he was married to four different husbands, such pettiness from a whole Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Shameless he goat
[/s] stupid comment from a slow brain fellow

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by IJOBA2: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
CANCELLED GENERATIONgrin
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Find it hard to believe jare Chief Akpabio that Akwa Ibom ladies are waiting to have as Jackpot out of poverty. Moreover, I hear he likes fair ladies funny his wife is dark. I guess madam is trying to get back at him sha, but to say Chief Akpabio doesn't like women is to lie.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by EbenezerTriumph: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
EwuGambia:
Akpaaaabiooo.....akpaamu!!...
Soo nah so e dey take cheat on former first bag of beans lady Ekaette...
For akpabio to have made a move on this woman, then clearly the konji was very strong, cause there is nothing really attractive about her.. undecided

At the end of the day all of them are still criminals....there has always been issues with money in the NDDC even before Akpabio came in.
She probably didnt just like his terms.. undecided
haven't u heard of the word MILF?
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
kiddkash:
if you no touch them, them go say you be gay,

if you come make move, them go say you wan rape.

we no know if you dey play hard to get or just not interested. abeg wetin make we do

grin, abeg wetin make we do!

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
She may be as guilty as akpabio, both should be immediately arrested!
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Bashirkareem31: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Because she has four husbands before, Akpabio thinks she is an olosho. Serves him right
Please Are you "for" or against"?
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by ajl: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
kokoA:
He he.. That guy has access to fresh babes o.. Wetin he wan take your expired body do? grin

You trust men? Some men will sleep with a groundnut hawker even if their wives are beautiful more than Miss Nigeria. They just need to see one point of attraction on the hawker. A well proportioned pair of breast and hips. It doesn't matter if she has ugly face or never bath in last 2 days. Sexual hormones can make some men do crazy things. I am not doubting the story of this woman. I mean, the person she is accusing is a federal minister. And the motivation for Akpabio is not just for sex but to show his power and proof of domination over her as the boss and a powerful male. There is a whole lot of psychoanalysis behind this. The fact that Akpabio accused her of having hot temper indicates he was probably a victim of her "hot temper". What else could he be pointing to going by the allegation of this woman? It's the "dirty slap" she gave him. That's what he meant by her hot temper.

2 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Passionate888: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Amaechi apc vs Tinubu apc.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Annie939(f): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Akpabio should have used more diplomatic means to touch her breast. The woman is fine and her fucke go sweet.
hmmmm men all of you are the same. it's high time men stop all this sexual harassment
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by kooler99: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hunchogee:
Hmmmm,
To me this Akpabio is a criminal no doubt but this woman is worser than Akpabio and a cheap lier too.
Any woman that confidently marry 4 husbands is to me an ollosho and a gold digger too...
So to me she is lying big time and she also need to be careful before Akpabio take her personal...

I can understand why you would think so. But go check she is the one with the money and she was just looking for love. She is very protective, confrontational and vocal and not many men like that in a woman much more a wife. Most men like to do the leading and feel suffocated when being lead. Most of her husband felt she was too bossy and they did not feel they could take a back seat. She was even able to help some with her connections. She is very close to buhari, aisha and even amaechi.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by ChiefS(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Both of them are partners in crime. When the going was good they were falling head over heels.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Annie939(f): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
muykem:
You are a bad guy. Is it a crime for man to make advancement? But wait ooo, what will attract Akpabio to this expire product. I don't trust men sha.
akpabio is tooo lose.......... anyways a man will always remain a man.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by EbenezerTriumph: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
Rozz:
old man that doesn't respect himself
[/s] shut the fucck up and stop being dumb
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by GIdiata(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
bankole200:
This woman is just an attention seeker. Akpabio tried to sleep with you some months ago and you slapped him. Why not cried out when the event actually happened. Why are you just coming out when you guys are throwing tantrums at each other now? There is more to this than meet the eyes. I think the woman needs help.

DON'T MIND HER.
SHE JUST DISPLAYED A CHARACTER OF A FALSE RAPE ACCUSER.

they accuse People of rape depending on the relationship with the person at that particular time.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by ChoCho54(f): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Because she has four husbands before, Akpabio thinks she is an olosho. Serves him right
You are very wicked! grin
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Hunchogee: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
kooler99:

I can understand why you would think so. But go check she is the one with the money and she was just looking for love. She is very protective, confrontational and vocal and not many men like that in a woman much more a wife. Most men like to do the leading and feel suffocated when being lead. Most of her husband felt she was too bossy and they did not feel they could take a back seat. She was even able to help some with her connections. She is very close to buhari, aisha and even amaechi.
So all the four ex husbands were poor and none met her spec. Then make her rest na. This is a type of woman that can talk other women at of marriage
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by kolade560: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:

God knows how many women he has slept with just to get them a place in the Niger Delta Ministry.

Shameless idiot.

The woman made allegations against him and all he could say was that he was married to four different husbands, such pettiness from a whole Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Shameless he goat

Don't be gullible and make hasty conclusion.
That's y u are always deceived by politician s

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by LadyExcellency: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
dalass:

[/b]
But why will you call a woman who did not personally offend you an expired product

Akpabio is older than her or they're mates... Well I guess some men don't get it... cool

P.S
It is a crime for a man to make unwanted/ undesired advances at a woman who's clearly not interested sexually in him

You want to criminalize career women?

Just stop
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by ChoCho54(f): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
SarkinYarki:
This woman is a handful for Akpabio grin
See as them dey disgrace a whole Akpabio everywhere... it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by tomdon(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Shameless idiot.

Shameless he goat

You're taking things out of context. You obviously didn't listen to the interview yourself, you're relying on hearsay.
The real accusation of him to her is different, not that she had four husbands, he only mentioned it in a passing statement.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by ajl: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
bankole200:

Look at this one. What do you think Akpabio meant when he said the woman has hot temper. He was thinking about the slap he got when he attempted to sexually harass her. This is obvious. Just put one and two together. If I say someone has hot temper, it mean I have been a witness or a victim of that hot temper. And more so, do you expect a junior staff working under you to display that hot temper in your presence or at you? That can only happen in unusual situations, like if she found herself in a situation where she was forced to, like when Akpabio came onto her in a sexual way.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by ajl: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Akpabio, the sexual molester.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by SocialJustice: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Annie939:
hmmmm men all of you are the same. it's high time men stop all this sexual harassment
I'm no the cause of your frustration and there's nothing wrong in a man asking a woman out respectfully.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by SocialJustice: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
michjunior:

Bleep kill u there...
Kill your mama too.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by agbalej(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
One has the defence of "PROVOCATION".
thesicilian:
You physically assaulted him for trying to sexually assault you. Both are punishable crimes.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by goldmatrix(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hahaha.. Who sent you go apc, your career is being butchered at T-junction. She sounded so horrible and rejected... Port Harcourt girl at her age. grin. A disgrace to port Harcourt women.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by andyanders: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Shameless idiot.

Shameless he goat

My brother, too shameful. Akpabio is a disgrace to humanity.

How can a sane man and a minister, come on air when he is been accussed of corruption, to now stating the number of husbands she passed through.

By knowing this and having it at the back of his mind, now invited her to his guest house in order to fvck her, then got slapped. There must have been something hidden on both of them.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Annie939(f): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
I'm no the cause of your frustration and there's nothing wrong in a man asking a woman out respectfully.
married man asking a married woman out? my happiness is that no one will said she seduced him or she put on indecent clothes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria / Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 / Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.