Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured (38936 Views)

Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) / Tanker Accident On Obinagu-Emene-Abakaliki Road, Enugu (Pictures) / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by JB4life: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
May God have mercy on us.
Rip.
Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by IAmSkinny: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
I know three casualties of this crash. The vehicle was headed to Enugu from Benue state.

1 Like

Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by Dannyfan(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rip... Safe journey to all travellers
Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by fongee: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
The kingdom of God is at hand, please brethren let's run to Christ the saviour
Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by Alaganature(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
So sad...rest in peace to the death.
Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by earnit1: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Jesus
Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nigeria carefully planted all the dead traps on Biafraland roads.

Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
fongee:
The kingdom of God is at hand, please brethren let's run to Christ the saviour

Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by Ikipaul: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Happen to lost a close associate in the accident, all victimes where of benue extract... RIP to al d dead.

2 Likes

Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by TheSourcerer: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
IAmSkinny:
I know three casualties of this crash. The vehicle was headed to Enugu from Benue state.
r. I. P to them .
Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by clockwisereport: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
lonelydora:
E-lelele-lelele!!!!! Ekpokwe'm nuo! Eze Chitoke Abiama gba ndu be ha ume!!!

I keep telling people that Sienna is not a speed vehicle. And the worst part of it is that Nigerians alter the center-of-gravity by "raising" the shock so that it can carry more load, and by so doing any small swerve will make it lose balance.

Whenever you see yourself in a sienna, always tap the driver to slow down same way you tap bike men. "You dey fear?"
"Yes oo, I dey fear"

May their soul rest in peace

dianyi, I bu onye nsukka?

1 Like

Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by clockwisereport: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ikipaul:
Happen to lost a close associate in the accident, all victimes where of benue extract... RIP to al d dead.

too bad

may their souls RIP. Amen

1 Like

Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by SweetKimoprah77: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
God please save us

1 Like

Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by Ozokwuimo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Very Bad driver took the lives of his passengers , now tell me how there's a just god out there
Stop saying what you know nothing about. The driver of the said Sienna car was my cousin and he wasn't involved in wrongful overtaking as being alleged. He had 4 female staff on board on their way to Enugu on Friday to cover a wedding (event planning/design) when the hydra headed demon of a truck rammed into them. If you don't have anything reasonable to type, don't type.
Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by OdefaGirl(f): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Too bad.......drivers, drive to reach home and meet those you left behind... So many mad people are on steering....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by TheSourcerer: 4:49am On Jul 14, 2020
Ozokwuimo:
Stop saying what you know nothing about. The driver of the said Sienna car was my cousin and he wasn't involved in wrongful overtaking as being alleged. He had 4 female staff on board on their way to Enugu on Friday to cover a wedding (event planning/design) when the hydra headed demon of a truck rammed into them. If you don't have anything reasonable to type, don't type.
there's no hydra nothing , it was wrong step taken by the overtaking driver.
Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by lonelydora: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2020
clockwisereport:

dianyi, I bu onye nsukka?

Dianyi, ebu'm nwa Obukpa!

1 Like

Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by MrJames007: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured by clockwisereport: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
lonelydora:

Dianyi, ebu'm nwa Obukpa!
ok
Deje nwanne onyene

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Second Week As Bolt Driver / Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) / Flood Trapped Several Persons In Trademore Area Of Lugbe, Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.