Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully (59695 Views)

Parents Knowingly Sent Their Child To School After Tested Covid-19 Positive / Amitabh Bachan Tested COVID-19 Positive / Identity Of Woman Who Slumped & Died After Husband Tested COVID-19 Positive (ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by abdullahi45: 1:28am On Jul 14, 2020
kenfarm:

Dem prof of virology go soon write paper on the virus na d only thing dem sabi grin

Be sincere and ask yourself if Nigerian Government are supportive of such research... If so why are Nigerian scientists reaching the limelight abroad?

1 Like

Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by abdullahi45: 1:30am On Jul 14, 2020
espn:
Theya busy sleeping with there students and patients...

Be sincere and ask yourself if Nigerian Government is supportive of such research... If so why are Nigerian scientists reaching the limelight abroad? Instead of criticizing the scientists, put your criticism to the right direction... Be pragmatic!
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by espn(m): 2:07am On Jul 14, 2020
abdullahi45:

Be sincere and ask yourself if Nigerian Government is supportive of such research... If so why are Nigerian scientists reaching the limelight abroad? Instead of criticizing the scientists, put your criticism to the right direction... Be pragmatic!
You think everything is about the government? Please change your mindset...An average Nigerian is lazy and corrupt. Give them the funds for research they will use for personal stuffs or embezzle it. Haven't you read about professors spending research funds building houses...

1 Like

Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by Xisnin(m): 2:30am On Jul 14, 2020
yoursidenigga:

did you read the write-up at all?
They said they will discharge the first set on the 20 na undecided undecided
That's not how vaccines' effectiveness is determined.
Science is much more than common sense.
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by scilover: 3:33am On Jul 14, 2020
Wow, this is incredible news! I understand this is the 1st phase and it still needs to go through more tests but this is still great news. A vaccine is now possible in the near future!
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by Omobada(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Where Nigeria universities dey sef..

Imagine all of them closed with corona.

Professors and Doctors indeed.

Where American and other world giant countries' universities? Stop seeing your country from pessimistic angle.

1 Like

Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by riczy(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2020
okeyglm:
don't be deceived. this is phase 1 trial. for a vaccine to be develop. it have to undergo 3 phases.
oga shower encomium at wat is Gud irrespective of d phase, pls let me ask u; What phase is the vaccine development in d university of ur country!
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by abdullahi45: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2020
espn:
You think everything is about the government? Please change your mindset...An average Nigerian is lazy and corrupt. Give them the funds for research they will use for personal stuffs or embezzle it. Haven't you read about professors spending research funds building houses...

I never said everything was about corruption-laden politicians we have. I only requested for the politicians to provide the enabling environment, resources, and funds. And before you jump here and there, why don't you tell me why Nigerians prosper better offshore? You are the one who needs to change his mindset, sycophants like you are the reasons, politicians believe they are doing the right thing.. They have perfectly manipulated an average Nigerian to see poverty as riches and vice versa. What do you say about Doctors denied of their disaster relief? Do you think such Doctors would work to their max and best capacity? Let direct the criticism to the most perfect direction, man... Stop the unnecessary babbling..
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by espn(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2020
abdullahi45:

I never said everything was about corruption-laden politicians we have. I only requested for the politicians to provide the enabling environment, resources, and funds. And before you jump here and there, why don't you tell me why Nigerians prosper better offshore? You are the one who needs to change his mindset, sycophants like you are the reasons, politicians believe they are doing the right thing.. They have perfectly manipulated an average Nigerian to see poverty as riches and vice versa. What do you say about Doctors denied of their disaster relief? Do you think such Doctors would work to their max and best capacity? Let direct the criticism to the most perfect direction, man... Stop the unnecessary babbling..
I would have loved to engage you further in this argument because we all learn everyday. Using uncouth language while trying to make your point is unnecessary. We are all entitled to our opinions. Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by abdullahi45: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2020
espn:
I would have loved to engage you further in this argument because we all learn everyday. Using uncouth language while trying to make your point is unnecessary. We are all entitled to our opinions. Have a nice day.

Sorry Chief. I couldn't just imagine the type of argument presented.. Sorry once again man, I allowed my emotions.

Thanks and you too, a wonderful day to you. Cheers
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by seglabsy(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Russians drugs

Its a shame that Nigerian herbal medicine sellers could not even produce covid19 drugs even when their Madagascar counterpart atleast did something.
They are even wearing face mask y selling their dick enlargement nd long lasting sex drug.
Shame to Baba Aisha herbal medicine

The one that pained most are Nigerian pastors that has been claiming to cure incurable disease, they even closed church nd went on hidden till covid19 is over
dont say that,it is fg killing their susscess

1 Like

Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by espn(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2020
abdullahi45:

Sorry Chief. I couldn't just imagine the type of argument presented.. Sorry once again man, I allowed my emotions.

Thanks and you too, a wonderful day to you. Cheers
No issues bro...one love...
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by Donvic51: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
kinglee007:
They should just roll out various batches already (if it's really as successful as they say it is) and let life return to normalcy biko. Too many ninja's don full street already with face mask. Let this one not just be another headline.
BTW, what happend to COVIC-ORGANICS? I thought my dear country placed orders for it? Abi e no reach here again?

Corona don catch am ooo, e dey isolation center for yaba
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by ninodaniel(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Russians drugs

Its a shame that Nigerian herbal medicine sellers could not even produce covid19 drugs even when their Madagascar counterpart atleast did something.
They are even wearing face mask y selling their dick enlargement nd long lasting sex drug.
Shame to Baba Aisha herbal medicine

The one that pained most are Nigerian pastors that has been claiming to cure incurable disease, they even closed church nd went on hidden till covid19 is over
Hahahahaha... Baba Aisha no dey allow person hear word this side..even one sawaba medicine too
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by knowhowk: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good Development
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by BakQAQ: 1:48am On Jul 16, 2020
What exciting and Wonderful News!
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by BakQAQ: 1:49am On Jul 16, 2020
Let's hope the vaccine works
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by BakQAQ: 1:52am On Jul 16, 2020
Vaccine Research and development should be worldwide communication and cooperation, only together to succeed!
Re: Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully by TheFacelessMan: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2020
Karanka:

You should be mindful of what you post online.

No i won't. It's a true story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina / Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story / Can Hydrolic Synthetic Brake/clutch Fluid Cure Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.