Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) (51097 Views)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Asquare84(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is a fake news I passed their this evening nothing of such happen to the building
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Tremple8v: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nigeria and fire get some kind agreement. Every na fire for fire for this country .
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Excuses: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:

Do a blame a junk like you? I blame the street urchin lifestyle that has existed in your wayward tribe history and your low count sperm father for your foolishness.

Y can't you just ignore him, be different..show him your different.you can do it.
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Nwaonyishi69: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
'A season of anomie' arises when a herdsmen government loots and loots but remembers they can't balance the account. Na burn burn be the way out and propaganda will continue about credibility, later; what a 'new level' we are seeing.
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by rickyrex(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fire outbreak in this buhari regime is like 5&6
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by stayclearofme: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:
I hope Buhari and his childish supporters burn in hell there. Foolish people.
You are not just foolish but a demented fellow. Before Buhari you have being living in poverty and so it will be with you for the rest of your life!
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by stayclearofme: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

Zee world of a country
Dramatic and Extra ordinary everyday
Now you all see why i keep smoking my weed! Let me light up the 5th tie
Nigeria matter nor fit kill me

Ogbeni. Abuja fine anyday anytime twice on Monday
The first time i enter as a Bini son.. i love the place die
Lagos is just overrated and it was even obvious to me that Edo is bigger than Lagos... Because the whole of Edo north was like forever when i was traveling to Abuja
This ones wan derail thread.
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by yommy78: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nbote:
One of the numerous useless buildings along dat independence avenue... The first Churchgate towers on d right have been unoccupied for years and den dey built dis one in d name of World Trade Centre but yet d only thing trading in dat building are security men who watch over the place
How can you say this edifice is useless and unoccupied when you don’t know a dime thing about the structure,do you know that China embassy is there ,do you know Cellulant,I work as a contractor for that international company and so many big companies in the edifice
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nbote:
One of the numerous useless buildings along dat independence avenue... The first Churchgate towers on d right have been unoccupied for years and den dey built dis one in d name of World Trade Centre but yet d only thing trading in dat building are security men who watch over the place
If only you actually know....
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Shakaranews2020: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Year of fire.
Meanwhile, FBI set to release Hushpuppi, and probably send him to Nigeria or back to Dubai. Watch new shocking details below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ThecnJCez0
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by MiddleDimension: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nbote:

world trade centre with zero activity going on there
yet people say the place is better than lagos
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
For rainy season
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nbote:

lol..
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
WORLD trade centre that's still under construction? This must be wrong electrical connection or fake electrical materials that caused it.
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by holystarboy: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hope Buhari is inside
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Princelegacy: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Another loot in process
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:
I hope Buhari and his childish supporters burn in hell there. Foolish people.

For your information, Buhari doesn't stay at the Abuja world trade centre..
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Denko2721987(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Hmmmm views like this can cause some kind of trauma to some “Americans” it reminds them of a funny man with long beards

oooo please, don't tell me in this age and time u still believe some men from Saudi Arabia who couldn't even properly fly a small Cessna trainer aircraft for lack of common fly knowledge as stated by their flight instructor, took control of a bigger more complex Boeing 757, fly it for about an hour and then accurately rammed it into the twin WTC towers and the almighty Pentagon. Its nearly 20 years now and by now everyone ought to know the real truth about how the American government sacrificed nearly 4,000 of its people as a pretext to invade the middle east and control their resources... Pls do ur in-depth research and wake up to reality. I wish i could start posting links to open ur eyes a little to what happened but most of the videos on youtube have been taken down of course due to obvious reasons of suppressing the truth..
but let me try..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKO5t3rcIZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB90wWx_kU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVIHKvjRyiE
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by earnit1: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Jesus
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by davesd: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Everytime something is always on fire in Nigeria it is not buildings, it is truck carrying petrol or markets i tire
one day we may wake up to hear or even seen Nigeria itself on fire. Believe me.
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by davesd: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tremple8v:
Nigeria and fire get some kind agreement. Every na fire for fire for this country .
maybe we may all need to have fire extinguishers in our homes cos naija itself may follow next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Dearlord(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hell without fire is no hell now
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Lawdis(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kriss216:
We'll talk about the fire later... Abuja fine o. Be looking like New York City.

grin grin grin

....with those malnourished grass

Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Amudeneogu: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ah, they have come again oo
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by IBvoss(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bin laden at it again. This time from the land of the dead; a spirit bomb grin
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Xenowerk4000(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
There is fire on the skyscraper .....run! run !run !
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Aarenaija: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Let's kukuma burn the whole country so it can finish once and for all. How can you people be burning our heritage like this?
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Eva165: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Is a normal things

Check out below if you needed passive income

Click

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nbote:

One word - money laundering.

We're totally fxcked tbh.
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by ameh99: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
such a pity..

i worked there back then with the HSE department and the tower on fire is called the commercial Tower

just hope no body is hurt....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) / Unilever Nigeria’s Market Exit To Affect OMO, Sunlight, Lux / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.