Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) (51312 Views)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
this year and fire
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by PrincessKK(f): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nbote:
One of the numerous useless buildings along dat independence avenue... The first Churchgate towers on d right have been unoccupied for years and den dey built dis one in d name of World Trade Centre but yet d only thing trading in dat building are security men who watch over the place
c

So many unoccupied buildings and houses in Abuja, na wa ohz

1 Like

Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by KGREAT(m): 3:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

Zee world of a country
Dramatic and Extra ordinary everyday
Now you all see why i keep smoking my weed! Let me light up the 5th tie
Nigeria matter nor fit kill me

Ogbeni. Abuja fine anyday anytime twice on Monday
The first time i enter as a Bini son.. i love the place die
Lagos is just overrated and it was even obvious to me that Edo is bigger than Lagos... Because the whole of Edo north was like forever when i was traveling to Abuja
Igbo talk
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 5:45am On Jul 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
A section of the World Trade Center Abuja is currently on fire.

The fire outbreak started from the top of the skyscraper which is located at the Central Business District in the Federal Capital Territory FCT.

The cause of the fire outbreak is yet unknown. Men of the Federal Fire Service are working to put out the fire. See more photos below.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdZ8Zph-JiA
yeye country
Re: World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nbote:
One of the numerous useless buildings along dat independence avenue... The first Churchgate towers on d right have been unoccupied for years and den dey built dis one in d name of World Trade Centre but yet d only thing trading in dat building are security men who watch over the place

Lol I tell you, an agent told me that a studio apartment in WTC was going for $1m+.

Why won’t it be unoccupied?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful! / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.