Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Agribusiness And Funding Training - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agribusiness And Funding Training (669 Views)

Free Training On How To Start An Agribusiness And Succeed / How To Start Your Own Agribusiness And Succeed? / 5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agribusiness And Funding Training by Trinitycoy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
A training on AGRIBUSINESS and FUNDING will be on this month end from an Agricultural company named TRINITY FARM AND CO. LTD. The training registration is on going for all interested individual, organisation mostly everyone interested in agricultural business and mentorship on how to get fund from government.

Details of information and invite to group will commenced on *15th July,2020* for those that have registered.

If you are interested use the link k below to register, you still have little time till then.

https://forms.gle/1xHarWDc8vcNp9U1A

1 Like

Re: Agribusiness And Funding Training by KodakBlack: 2:35am On Sep 16, 2020
777romanon,

I don’t have access to the e-mail connected to this monicker. We can chat here if you don’t mind.
Re: Agribusiness And Funding Training by Trinitycoy(f): 4:27am On Sep 16, 2020
KodakBlack:
777romanon,

I don’t have access to the e-mail connected to this monicker. We can chat here if you don’t mind.

Chart me on WhatsApp on 08135631994
Re: Agribusiness And Funding Training by KodakBlack: 5:01am On Sep 16, 2020
Trinitycoy:

Chart me on WhatsApp on 08135631994

If you use telegram, then yes. I do not use WhatsApp.
Re: Agribusiness And Funding Training by Trinitycoy(f): 5:25am On Sep 21, 2020
KodakBlack:

If you use telegram, then yes. I do not use WhatsApp.

AAm on telegram too
Re: Agribusiness And Funding Training by KodakBlack: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Trinitycoy:

AAm on telegram too

ID?
Re: Agribusiness And Funding Training by Trinitycoy(f): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
*Y U NEED BUSINESS PLAN/PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY STUDY* There are so many reasons why business plan etc are important, however the most common reasons are:
� *Establish a business or product line*
� *Access funding like loan,grant/investment*
� *Serve as plan for growth and profitability*
� *Better understand and control business outcome*
� *Inform decision making like pricing strategy,target market and marketing*
*@Trinity Farm and Co. Ltd* you are able to get a bankable *business plan/proposal/Feasibility study/* @ a token in less than 2 weeks from the comfort of your house/office .
Let's *review and rewrite* your *business plan/proposal/Feasibility study etc* for better and profitable new beginning at this period and future assurance of success.
Here goes our *promo* now!!!!
� *Business plan template:#15k*
� *Business plan:#25k-#80k*
� *Proposal writing:#15k*
� *3D/2D Logo design:#5k*
� *Trade mark , CAC, NAFDAC, TIN number registration*
*Integrity, quality and standard are our goal*
Visit our social media handles ��
*Facebook* /TRINITYAGRO
*Instagram* @olanikeatiba(Trinity Farm)
*Call/WhatsApp* *+2348135631994/+2348033715068*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Right Time To Start Groundnut Oil Manufacturing Business / What I Do With 100k In The Agricultural Sector? / Differences Between Noiler And Broiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.