Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! (6116 Views)

Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land / Umu Obiligbo – KENE CHUKWU / Ogun Ti Afi Ma Nde Ipo Nla Tabi Di Eni Pataki Lawujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
coolitempa:

Good luck to you eyan mi. I have no intention of visiting that side anytime soon. Even the people [b][those/b] there are waiting to run away. God forbid bad tin. grin
Olodo! Travel and see and discover there's a better weed than Oshogbo weed.

5 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by deboysben(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
loopman:

So you people can trace him?
no nah

We want to welcome him with open arm
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
Here is another ipob miscreant threatening me of fb, daring me to travel to Aba. grin grin

You guys always hit yourself on the leg.

Just to sound funny, u ended up using a yoruba boys Picture circulating on Facebook.

Most of you are totally zero percent tactical.

5 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
Keep wishing. grin
Hahaha.. osunbande no be like who chop N4b even after filtering grin

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Anambra1stS0n: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I dont go to East free. Wetin you get to bring me to Awka? U get fine babes there? Ehhn dash me one now. If she invite me I come. grin

I no fit just get up dey go Awka to tour...say wetin happen. Give me reason to come Awka. A damn good reason. You sef know nau. grin grin
Typical Yoruba man grin
Igbos are going for money in your domain, dominating, while your guys are looking for Igbo woman to fvck, tomorrow you will come online ranting Igbos are not accommodating in their region grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by deboysben(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You and who? I dey craze? grin grin
then your presence in alaigbo is a doubt.

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by omenka(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Just to sound funny, u ended up using a yoruba boys Picture circulating on Facebook.

Your headache, not mine. Just face front biko. Because one ipod miscreant told you he's Yoruba doesn't mean he is. He is a hardcore Cownu desciple. Period!

6 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Tell us more.

Metaphysical
Sarrki
Liondeleo ThatFairguy minorityopinion osaze007 Helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by deboysben(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

seriously that guy picture has been reveal here that bleached himself to stupor from yoruba tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by 900winer(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
Here is another ipob miscreant threatening me of fb, daring me to travel to Aba. grin grin
Chai!.... cheesy

He must be using Aba made cream grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
Your headache, not mine. Just face front biko. Because one ipod miscreant told you he's Yoruba doesn't mean he is. He is a hardcore Cownu desciple. Period!

Mr, you hit yourself on the leg. Your tactics is minus zero percent.

Go and learn better for next time.

3 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by BoboNkiti19: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
At least you are adventurous enough to travel and visit the SE, that's if at all you actually did travel East of the Niger. Maybe you will in the course of your stay learn a thing or two about the entrepreneurial spirit, ingenuity and dogged nature of the Igbos as you transverse each cities, towns and states etc... *clears throat* eh-ehem before I forgot to add, try learn the secret as to how Igbos come some hundreds of miles to tour region, buy up your lands and force your unimaginatively lazy men into crying to Tinubu over been displaced by Igbos grin

Welcome to the Eastside aburo grin

7 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Tell us more.

Metaphysical
Sarrki

Na yoruba boy picture.

I don't make empty statement. before I submit I hv evidence.

I hv seen the pictures countless times.

My problem is that why they are rushing to attack, they forget to be tactical at same time.

He ended up hitting himself.

3 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by BoboNkiti19: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
Benue dunce,

The over-bleached guy you posted is a yoruba guy trending on Facebook. Your stupidity is the reason why ordinary Fulani herdsmen have colonized your father's house for good grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Notice to all my Igbo brothers. I love you all.

As long Im standing in the territory of Imo State, I represent the original spirit of the authentic Igbo. You fake Igbos of Anambra must talk to me and tremble before me in the same manner you fear and tremble before a man of Ohafia.

Dont see me as Yorubaman right now, Im in Biafra. Yes, Biafra. You will fear me and speak with respect because Im on Ohafia homeland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by igboarenice: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
post=91677168:

If truly he visited, I'm glad he did, I believe his parochial mind will change after the visit, he should visit Awka and Enugu to see the beauty of Igbo land
Akwa is an horrible place where evolution took a break and spat out useless vagabound
Awkwa is a shithole surrounded by other shitholes like aniocha and aguata.
Just spend 10 minutes in Agulu if anyone think i am lying.
Awka is a backward uncivilized place bro.

2 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Anambra1stS0n: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
Na Yoruba men and women dey bleach like this, , the guy be like you leaders MC Oluomo and Alafin of Oyo grin

4 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
At least you are adventurous enough to travel and visit the SE, that's if at all you actually did travel East of the Niger. Maybe you will in the course of your stay learn a thing or two about the entrepreneurial spirit, ingenuity and dogged nature of the Igbos as you transverse each cities, towns and states etc... *clears throat* eh-ehem before I forgot to add, try learn the secret as to how Igbos come some hundreds of miles to tour region, buy up your lands and force your unimaginatively lazy men into crying to Tinubu over been displaced by Igbos grin

Welcome to the Eastside aburo grin

I dont need to leave Yorubaland to learn that. Ijebu people are the model for those attributes. Next to them are the Ibolo and Oro people. The wealthiest of Nigeria are in Ijebuland.

4 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Anambra1stS0n: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
igboarenice:

Akwa is an horrible place where evolution took a break and spat out useless vagabound
Awkwa is a shithole surrounded by other shitholes like aniocha and aguata.
Just spend 10 minutes in Agulu if anyone think i am lying.
Awka is a backward uncivilized place bro.
Which Yoruba city outside some areas in Lagos can be compare to Awka

4 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
post=91678015:

Na Yoruba men and women dey bleach like this, , the guy be like you leaders MC Oluomo and Alafin of Oyo grin
[/s]

Get me a Awka chick and tell her invite me to come for reunion. Anything less beautiful than Christina is not desired.

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Tell us more.

Metaphysical
Sarrki

Thats Iboman in Aba. Look atbhis fake gucci clothe now. If dem no tell you u sef suppose to know. grin

His made in Aba clothes is revelation that na Iboman.
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Anambra1stS0n: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:
[s][/s]

Get me a Awka chick and tell her invite me to come for reunion. Anything less beautiful than Christina is not desired.

No time for lazy and dirty ni.g.ga

What's the difference between this guy and Alafin of Oyo grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Yorubamen are not interested in your nonsense Awka abeg. But you can change the interest though. You know the deal.... grin grin

Cc
Aunto Tonto Dikeh
Precious
Biancah
Chidimma

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Anambra1stS0n: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Yorubamen are not interested in your nonsense Awka abeg. But you can change the interest though. You know the deal.... grin grin

Cc
Aunto Tonto Dikeh
Precious
Biancah
Chidimma

Childish comment
Yoruba women that married Igbo guys are many when Yoruba men

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by omenka(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Notice to all my Igbo brothers. I love you all.

As long Im standing in the territory of Imo State, I represent the original spirit of the authentic Igbo. You fake Igbos of Anambra must talk to me and tremble before me in the same manner you fear and tremble before a man of Ohafia.

Dont see me as Yorubaman right now, Im in Biafra. Yes, Biafra. You will fear me and speak with respect because Im on Ohafia homeland.
I heard Anambra belongs to Igalas. How true is this?

6 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by coolitempa(f): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Olodo! Travel and see and discover there's a better weed than Oshogbo weed.

Not to a land where they eat humans and use them for suya…. grin

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Na yoruba boy picture.

I don't make empty statement. before I submit I hv evidence.

I hv seen the pictures countless times.

My problem is that why they are rushing to attack, they forget to be tactical at same time.

He ended up hitting himself.
The length some go to prepare for the war here grin
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
coolitempa:

Not to a land where they eat humans and use them for suya…. grin
Don't be silly, I'm not from ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by coolitempa(f): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Don't be silly, I'm not from ogun state.

Evan's sister.....you have come again

2 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
coolitempa:

Evan's sister.....you have come again
See this skull miner o! Are we now going to start dragging position on that too?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Crazy About Enemies / Masquerade Kills 16yrs Old Girl In Delta State / Who Is More Business Minded, Yoruba, Igbo Or Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.