Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) (5184 Views)

Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) / Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / What Herbert Macaulay Way In Yaba, Lagos Looks Like In 2021 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by missjo(f): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2020
Explorers:

Norway.
Iceland.
Your top two? cheesy
Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2020
missjo:

Your top two? cheesy

Yea.
Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2020
Nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by Bornfool(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Tabasco23:
if you learn how to swim please tell me

If you later learn how to swim from that guy u go teach me too.

1 Like

Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by oaselemi: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2020
Spending a day here will definitely increase the life span of a person
Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Beautiful, some countries really amaze me with what they have and can do.
Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
What a better way to experience the state of nirvana than a visit ...

1 Like

Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by kiddkash(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
my people, I don go

1 Like

Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by NihiIist(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2020
AududuNine11:

Do you mean the dude, Explorers, is jobless?

Funny enough, this is even coming from someone who spends most of his time on nairaland in the romance section commenting nonsense...

Oya, post for politics section, na mumu post Baba dey post talking about newscaster that looks the most slutty.

This is one of those sick fellows we have around...
So politics section is where reasonable people converge right? Nigerian youths are truly jobless and lazy. Spending valuable time arguing tinubu and ganduje. People whlndont even know you exist lol.. I'm not the reason your life is this miserable and wretched okay. Look for your level to talk to. We no dey the same league.
Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by VampireJoe(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
NihiIist:

There's nothing really special about what he does. He is an enthusiastic person who just copies random articles online and comes here to post. Anybody that is jobless and less busy can do the same so far you have the love for technology, unsolved mysteries, science etc. . You can go through websites like listverse and YouTube for more
It's so easy as you say why don't you start copying and pasting so that your post can be informative and educational like his?

1 Like

Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by AududuNine11: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
NihiIist:

So politics section is where reasonable people converge right? Nigerian youths are truly jobless and lazy. Spending valuable time arguing tinubu and ganduje. People whlndont even know you exist lol.. I'm not the reason your life is this miserable and wretched okay. Look for your level to talk to. We no dey the same league.

It is better than spending one's valuable time on romance section reading and dropping senseless comments, and also making very unreasonable topics

1 Like

Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by AududuNine11: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
VampireJoe:
It's so easy as you say why don't you start copying and pasting so that your post can be informative and educational like his?

Leave that lout... He's one of those lousy fellows we find around with no tangible contribution to make

1 Like

Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mariangeles:
Iceland is a beautiful country with its very pale people.
how are they pale
Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
NihiIist:

There's nothing really special about what he does. He is an enthusiastic person who just copies random articles online and comes here to post. Anybody that is jobless and less busy can do the same so far you have the love for technology, unsolved mysteries, science etc. . You can go through websites like listverse and YouTube for more
bad Belle, the effort should be recognized, haba, una Neva get good to talk about someone

1 Like

Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
AududuNine11:

Do you mean the dude, Explorers, is jobless?

Funny enough, this is even coming from someone who spends most of his time on nairaland in the romance section commenting nonsense...

Oya, post for politics section, na mumu post Baba dey post talking about newscaster that looks the most slutty.

This is one of those sick fellows we have around...
Na daft guy na, no mind am

1 Like

Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by tony5(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Goosebumps
Re: Iceland To Open Artificial Sky Lagoon With A Luxurious Swim Up Bar In 2021(Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bornfool:

If you later learn how to swim from that guy u go teach me too.

Abeg, if you don learn from the persin wey wan learn from dat guy, come teach me as well. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Morocco / Comparison Of Tuition Costs Of Higher Education Around The World 9 / Pls I Need Directions On Hw To Get To Ikotun From Lekki. Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.