Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

You Have A Smartphone With Data And You're Broke? Bring Your Head Here! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Have A Smartphone With Data And You're Broke? Bring Your Head Here! (272 Views)

Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law / If You're Looking For A Job, And You're not Getting it, Why Not Try A Safety Job / What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have A Smartphone With Data And You're Broke? Bring Your Head Here! by cooltobex(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Yes, bring your head here let me knock some sense into you... how can you have a smartphone with data and still be broke?�

Haba! 

I should knock you but I won't because I've been there before...

Once upon a time (not too long ago actually), I too had a Smartphone, with data and I was still broke!

Things were so bad at a point that my account balance was looking like a University GPA...something like 4.87. Yes! That bad!

Well, at least, it looked like the score of a first class student.�

It's funny, abi? But it's the truth.

How was I coping, you say? I won't lie to you, the only answer is, "na God".

But things started changing for me when I decided, "I can't continue like this. Haba!"

I decided to put my smartphone to some good use and learn a high income skill. And because I really liked writing and was quite good at it, I went for copywriting.

Fast forward a couple weeks and months after, things had changed.

Now eh, I get multiple credit alerts weekly for my digital products and services. I kid you not. All thanks to a high income skill; which in my case is copywriting.

And guess what! I know people who get multiple credit alerts DAILY.

All thanks to two things that I'll share with you here:
1. A high income, digital skill,
2. Monetizing the skill.

This is the simple formula you need to start making money with your smartphone today - learn a high income, digital skill and how to monetize the skill. And you're good to go!

Now, let me ask you, how would you like the idea of learning high income digital skills, PLUS how to monetize the skills for just a token?

Huh? You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Now, pay attention. Here's the part I know you'll love:

‼️ You can learn up to FOUR high income, digital skills and how to monetize them at Digital Skills Bootcamp (DSB)‼️

What's Digital Skills Bootcamp about?

Digital Skills Bootcamp (DSB) is a 4-week intensive training where you're taught by seasoned pros in high income, digital skills and how to monetize the skills.

You'll learn skills such as:

� Copywriting
� Digital Marketing
� Social Media Management
� Promotional/Explainer Videos
� Smartphone Graphics Design
� 3D Animation
� Social Media Marketing (Facebook/Instagram ads)
� Ebook Creation & Publishing
� Digital Trainings (Live Online Classes)
� Blockchain/Cryptocurrency

This is the second edition of the Bootcamp. In the first edition, we had 35 participants and we currently have about 20 already seated for this second edition. And they have already started enjoying massive value.

WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU JOIN US

1️⃣ You will learn FOUR HIGH-INCOME, DIGITAL SKILLS that can make you 6-FIGURES�monthly.

2️⃣ You will learn HOW TO MONETIZE the skill so you can actually MAKE MONEY with the skill you learn.

3️⃣ You will get MENTORSHIP and SUPPORT from our facilitators AFTER the training so you can ask QUESTIONS & get CLARIFICATIONS as you implement what you learn.

You will have access to join our EXCLUSIVE Digital Skills Bootcamp Community.

4️⃣ You will also get a CERTIFICATE of COMPLETION at the end of the training.

That means you will get a skill (in your brain) + certificate (in your portfolio), which is equal to: *SKILLFICATE*.

It makes sense, abi?�

That's NOT all you're getting in the Bootcamp...

See the AMAZING BONUSES ��� you'll get in the Bootcamp...

Note: YOU GET ALL THESE��� FOR FREE when you join!

� The Science Of Selling Online; Secrets of 10X Sales Online [A Masterclass worth N2,000/$5]

� Digital Products Toolkit; Powerful Tools & Apps you need to CREATE, DISTRIBUTE, PROMOTE, & MONETIZE digital content, products & services [Ebook worth N4,000/$10]

� Upwork Account Approval Script + Upwork Success Toolkit [A bundle worth N5,000/$13]

� Tutorial on How to Create A Google Form To Collect Emails, Other Customer Info [A video tutorial worth N1,000/$3]

� MORE BONUSES

� You'll also get ALL MY BOOKS (all 6 of them!) for FREE! [N9,000 value/$23]

� Plus, an entire library of LIFE CHANGING books, audios, videos & resources [worth over N100,000/$250+]

� Live Class on The FUTURE OF WORK, and How to Position Yourself For it.

You get all these and much more (which you'll discover in the Bootcamp) for just a token of N2,000 ($5).

Yes, for just 2k (the price for a lunch at a restaurant), you can learn four high skills and how to make money with the skills.

Pay just 2k into: GTBank, 0010102627, Michael Tobechukwu Nwokike.
Then send a message via WhatsApp to: +2347086303059 and I'll onboard you immediately.

Classes starts Friday, July 17th, 2020. And they hold in an exclusive WhatsApp group.

Will you allow just 2k keep you broke despite having a smartphone with data?

Break free now & start making money to take care of yourself, your family and fund your dreams!

A wise man said, pay the price today so you can pay any price tomorrow.

Pay just 2k into:
GTBank, 0010102627, Michael Tobechukwu Nwokike.
Then send a message via WhatsApp to: +2347086303059 and I'll onboard you immediately.

See you on the inside.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Smartphone With Data And You're Broke? Bring Your Head Here! by cooltobex(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Act now.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money From Home With Our Referral Program / Please What Is The Website For 774jobs Federal Government Job / Driver Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.