Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto (62244 Views)

Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by NiklauseFred(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hadampson:

We gather dey together with Danny6552 and NiklauseFred wink cool

I dey tell you....!
Any travel thread Wey you no see us,just know say that travel and thread Na scam grin
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2020
NiklauseFred:

I dey tell you....!
Any travel thread Wey you no see us,just know say that travel and thread Na scam grin
grin
NiklauseFred:

I dey tell you....!
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
More.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by NiklauseFred(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
ednut1:
More.

Are those 'sting ray'? shocked
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Are those 'sting ray'? shocked
a smaller species of sting ray yes. See bigger ones.
Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi Ishilove Oam4j move to FP o

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by merieam16(f): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
iTroll:
all I see here is pepper soup
hmmm.na dem

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by ThatFairGuy: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice tour. Nice thread, better than how do I make my man friend love me THREAD
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by merieam16(f): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Deltayankeeboii:
Canada smiley
u like?
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by marooh: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Pointo and kill
Auto egbuo
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Sirapretty870(f): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
No mermaid
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by merits(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
G
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by slimanyd: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
�You rent a shop 10k to 15k minimum

�You stock the shop with at least 250k to 500k minimum (I'm being very moderate)

�You open the the shop 7AM and close 6PM (Completely tired and worn out)

�You pay electricity and water bill for the shop.

�You run the business for three to five years, yet no tangible thing to show for it.

�You struggle to pay house rent.

�You struggle to pay your children's school fees.

�You can't take care of your immediate family needs talkless of extended.

�You barely would have time for your family.

�You can't live the life of your dreams.

....And when you are told to join a Multi Level Marketing business, you'll ask " HOW MUCH WILL THEY PAY ME WHEN I JOIN "....and I ask; how much have you made after many years of investing in that your business.?
Sis/ bro you need to change your mindset and partner with what works.

*CHYMALL E-commerce Company is the Way

Chat me up via my digit for more info. Thanks
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Goldenfinger: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Yea, attacks on humans are not deliberate. They don’t even eat humans, we are not their kind of protein. That is why they hit once and most times leave. They actually eat turtles, those ones in the tank have obviously been conditioned to feed differently.

Gf na im you no carry me jand? That na Naija love. Very anyhow... grin
.op ur name remind of dat cartoon...but your slang remind of onome 4 iyara near essi college gate.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by HealtthyLiving: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
beautiful
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Tinocosta17(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oh God please take me to Canada

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Natural441(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Abeg let us beg our politicians to do this thing in our country now.

Am just kidding I know it's impossible for them to do bcoz of their corrupt mind set
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Yigalanshey(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Coool

Meanwhile , Lexus ES 350 2010 for sale
Check my profile

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Openbusiness4: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
OP i salute you oh. My own blessings will locate me in Jesus name, this new week I will have good testimony

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Openbusiness4: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
ednut1:
grin
grin I always secretly thought u were Tunde Ednut. Na now I believe say no be u grin

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Aboguede(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Abeg which kin big mouth bi that. Make una go seedon make we see front
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by joro10: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
cool beautiful site....next please
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Solomonogbuefi: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
I pray I also tour there someday�

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by RPG2020(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
My rugged brother nothing do you
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Naijasurveys(f): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dear all, due to the increase in reports of many Nigerians experiencing recent loss of smell, loss of taste or both in the past few months, we wish to gather information as regards this for research purposes only. We humbly request anyone who has recently experienced loss of smell and/or taste to please participate. Your identity and responses in this study will be collated anonymously.

This survey takes less than 5 mins to fill and we will be grateful if you will kindly participate by clicking and forward this link to others. Thank you
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Good-looking stuff . I learnt the one inside the dubai mall is the largest of all, globally with some big sharks. Ive been to the aquarium under water in dubai and its a place to be. Maybe someday, I'd visit thie place as well with fam.
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by biggy26: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Yea, attacks on humans are not deliberate. They don’t even eat humans, we are not their kind of protein. That is why they hit once and most times leave. They actually eat turtles, those ones in the tank have obviously been conditioned to feed differently.

Gf na im you no carry me jand? That na Naija love. Very anyhow... grin
Oh really, so why do they attack innocent humans?

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Naija, na wish day we go reach this levo?
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Solomonogbuefi:
I pray I also tour there someday�
I say amen to that. Canada isn't heaven. Visit yankee first. It's like heaven on earth, then Canada. cheesy

Visit Disneyland,
Knot berry Park,
Hollywood
DC
Magic Island in Honolu, Hawaii, etc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by saheedniyi22(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
This post reminds me of TANKED they show those days at discovery family.
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Ladycewhy(f): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Always wanted to visit one ,nice thread.
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by meobizy(f): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
It’s funny how even in developed nations Nairalanders still look hungry.
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by wiseone28: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Tinocosta17:
Oh God please take me to Canada
Why not ask for Heaven instead of Canada?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Canada Releases Damning Report On Nigeria, Issues Travel Advisory To Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.