Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto (62250 Views)

Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by ZeezeeMula: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
See enjoyment everywhere.
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
iTroll:
all I see here is pepper soup
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Solomonogbuefi: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
fairfora:
I say amen to that. Canada isn't heaven. Visit yankee first. It's like heaven on earth, then Canada. cheesy

Visit Disneyland,
Knot berry Park,
Hollywood
DC
Magic Island in Honolu, Hawaii, etc

I still pray God will bless me with the money to tour all those places

Make I first pay for my house rent first

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by pocohantas(f): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
biggy26:

Oh really, so why do they attack innocent humans?

Humans are not part of their ecosystem, especially a wandering human who is oblivious of the right mannerism around them cheesy. So, it is only normal they come for you.

However, the intention is never to eat you. They either mistake you for any of their usual prey or it is just defense/curiosity.

There have also been cases where shark attacks were traced to conditioning (shark feeding by divers). They attack innocent people who had no plans of feeding them. That is why some countries discourage such.

If you check most attacks, they hit once and back off. Repeated attacks on same individual is an aberration and would call for investigation.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by ednut1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Humans are not part of their ecosystem, especially a wandering human who is oblivious of the right mannerism around them cheesy. So, it is only normal they come for you.

However, the intention is never to eat you. They either mistake you for any of their usual prey or it is just defense/curiosity.

There have also been cases where shark attacks were traced to conditioning (shark feeding by divers). They attack innocent people who had no plans of feeding them. That is why some countries discourage such.

If you check most attacks, they hit once and back off. Repeated attacks on same individual is an aberration and would call for investigation.
you say wetin if you jam an hungry shark in the ocean it would eat you o grin. when he strikes and smells blood and flesh. it will come back for dinner o

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by AngelicBeing: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
cool
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by pocohantas(f): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
ednut1:
you say wetin if you jam an hungry shark in the ocean it would eat you o grin. when he strikes and smells blood and flesh. it will come back for dinner o

Forget Jaws and the likes. One of the greatest misconception has to be the whole shark smelling blood talk. Yes they have good sense of smell, but not as portrayed in movies. Most people die from the effect of the attack, not because they were eaten by sharks.
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by BigBashiru: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
fairfora:
I say amen to that. Canada isn't heaven. Visit yankee first. It's like heaven on earth, then Canada. cheesy

Visit Disneyland,
Knot berry Park,
Hollywood
DC
Magic Island in Honolu, Hawaii, etc

And which country has the black man been able to build & maintain? I guess it's easier to take the short cut and move to US and Canada

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Emyogalanya: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
iTroll:
Just point your finger and i'll kill them all
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Penboy: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wish you had a better Camera

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by faithfull18(f): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
wiseone28:
Why not ask for Heaven instead of Canada?
Lol, best place ever grin
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Codes151(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
We not really interested sha...
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
and we have marine habitats that can be used for aquarium such as this.

lagos. akwa ibom. cross river, bayelsa.. seems the brains of these people are empty.. nigeria cant but fail to do the right thing..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

And which country has the black man been able to build & maintain? I guess it's easier to take the short cut and move to US and Canada
blame it on the greed and selfishness of your political godfathers who have surrounded themselves with thugs to intimidate people. I'm sure somebody like you would be shouting babarere baba kee, to tinubu who claimed he had laid down a model or legacy for lagos...legacy of thuggery and corruption. The only man who refused to share lagos money with Tinubu's cronies but used it for massive infrastructural development in lagos in 3 years was sent packing. The puppets whom they believed would do their bidding has no single project to point to in his100 days in office, during which ambode had completed bridges and roads. All we see him do is shout covid-19 here and there spending donated funds. Shebi they've been sharing the lagos money already and the state of our roads is bad with refuse littering everywhere in lagos with ocean-like floods. Anyway, na part of the lagos legacy or model be that. Lagos mega city indeed.

Blame buhari who stopped alhaji jakande from constructing the lagos lite rail in the 80s when he was military head of state. The infrastructure which would have reduced lagos traffic a great deal.

Blame your people up north who don't believe in tomorrow, those who would always squander everything that comes their way in one day, believing God would provide what they'd spend tomorrow, as if God Himself isn't a God of process and organisation.

Google Rwanda, an African country once torn by war now witnessing massive infrastructural and economic development and about becoming a tourist destination

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Fuckspambot: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
and we have marine habitats that can be used for aquarium such as this.

lagos. akwa ibom. cross river, bayelsa.. seems the brains of these people are empty.. nigeria cant but fail to do the right thing..
but why are we cursed with bad leaders?
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Celepope: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Op this your camera get as e be...o

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Openbusiness4:
grin I always secretly thought u were Tunde Ednut. Na now I believe say no be u grin
even me
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Downtown!!
do we have downtown in Nigeria city
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

There have also been cases where shark attacks were traced to conditioning (shark feeding by divers). They go attacking innocent people who had no plans of feeding them. That is why some countries discourage such.

That one attack is enough to change a person's life forever. Repeat attack is if d person has some limbs left from d initial attack
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Kingdonik(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
OPOR!!!

fairfora:
blame it on the greed and selfishness of your political godfathers who have surrounded themselves with thugs to intimidate people. I'm sure somebody like you would be shouting babarere baba kee, to tinubu who claimed he had laid down a model or legacy for lagos...legacy of thuggery and corruption. The only man who refused to share lagos money with Tinubu's cronies but used it for massive infrastructural development in lagos in 3 years was sent packing. The puppets whom they believed would do their bidding has no single project to point to in his100 days in office, during which ambode had completed bridges and roads. All we see him do is shout covid-19 here and there spending donated funds. Shebi they've been sharing the lagos money already and the state of our roads is bad with refuse littering everywhere in lagos with ocean-like floods. Anyway, na part of the lagos legacy or model be that. Lagos mega city indeed.

Blame buhari who stopped alhaji jakande from constructing the lagos lite rail in the 80s when he was military head of state. The infrastructure which would have reduced lagos traffic a great deal.

Blame your people up north who don't believe in tomorrow, those who would always squander everything that comes their way in one day, believing God would provide what they'd spend tomorrow, as if God Himself isn't a God of process and organisation.

Google Rwanda, an African country once torn by war now witnessing massive infrastructural and economic development and about becoming a tourist destination
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by pocohantas(f): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
lexy2014:

That one attack is enough to change a person's life forever. Repeat attack is if d person has some limbs left from d initial attack

Lmao. Sure it is. Biting is one way they can show displeasure. I bet if they could talk, they’ll probably tell you to leave. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao. Sure it is. Biting is one way they can attack. I bet if they could talk, they’ll probably tell you to leave. grin
As Dem no fit talk, how we go do? Thank God that black man likes to mind his business

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by pocohantas(f): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
lexy2014:

As Dem no fit talk, how we go do? Thank God that black likes to mind his business

Very true. Whites are pretty curious and persistent. Watched an investigation into shark attacks in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. 5 attacks in few days. After the first two, people still went into the water the next day and the shark struck again. Ain’t no black man doing that. grin

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by DIIGZ(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Very true. Whites are pretty curious and persistent. Watched an investigation into shark attacks in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. 5 attacks in few days. After the first two, people still went into the water the next day and the shark struck again. Ain’t no black man doing that. grin
I have been hearing your name for some time now, I fell in love with the name, knowing very well it will be a damsel behind the name, can I meet you please?
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Ademoore07(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

There have also been cases where shark attacks were traced to conditioning (shark feeding by divers). They go attacking innocent people who had no plans of feeding them. That is why some countries discourage such.

Do u studied fisheries/hydrobiology/zoology or u just learnt about them on NatGeo?
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Burgerlomo: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
iTroll:

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by chatinent: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nature is more beautiful no matter how fast science climbs.
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by abbiboy: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Was watching some investigation into shark attacks yesterday, pretty interesting creatures.

By the way, person say I dey give you close-marking because you done jand. I have been talking to you for years and it wasn’t a problem, you jand now, wahala enter. Na to dey avoid you like Corona sure pass. cheesy cheesy

Normal naija babe stalking,Una no dey take eye see jand broda come eye,avoid the nigga like plague.

Yea, attacks on humans are not deliberate. They don’t even eat humans, we are not their kind of protein. That is why they hit once and most times leave. They actually eat turtles, those ones in the tank have obviously been conditioned to feed differently.

Gf na im you no carry me jand? That na Naija love. Very anyhow...
Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by SweetCunt97(f): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
ednut1:
More.
Aaaw, you finally made it to Canada. Good one. Atleast d money u wasted writing the exams, you go get am within two months or less. Only u made it out?

1 Like

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by BigBashiru: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
fairfora:

None of the above. Blame employees in public and private businesses who get paid but refuse to put in their best.

Blame public doctors e.g. at various federal and state hospitals who divert patients to their own private clinics. Many patients are left yo die before being attended to.

Blame the university students who should manage their university but start forming cults.
Blame Nigerians who are more wicked than international average

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Be there, if shark is hungry it will chop you, lol. See what you read or watch most times it is not the case as it happens, do more research.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Canada Releases Damning Report On Nigeria, Issues Travel Advisory To Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.