Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

"For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze (266 Views)

If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast / Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze by correctkidabc(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Billionaire Business man Arthur Eze, has shared his views on how an igbo man can be president of Nigeria

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/for-igbo-to-be-president-they-must-love-themselves-billionaire-arthur-eze/
For the Igbo to be President, they must love themselves. Do they love themselves? The North is very kind.

If you go to northern Nigerian, you will see churches everywhere. There are churches in Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Abuja and others yet they say there is hatred. Do we (Igbo) love ourselves?

Only God can make an Igbo man President. We shall pray to God to find an Igbo man who has character to help people. I would prefer someone who has conscience, somebody who will remember me.

I don’t care where you come from. I went to the North, they didn’t know who I was. They gave me $12m for the construction of Kano TV in 1980. I didn’t have one naira then.

It was the same thing in Katsina, Borno and Kaduna. Then, they put me in oil business. They didn’t care where I came from. Tell me any Igbo man who can do that?”

Re: "For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze by azadus18: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
hmmm
Re: "For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze by PIMPAR: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bitter Truth. They will soon come here to attack the messanger now. Smelling Pigs
Re: "For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Useful idiot has spoken. Just look at his face like semiagul
Re: "For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze by PIMPAR: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
I talk am. Just look at one of them above. He has failed to attack the message, his mission is to attack the messanger because his utterances does not fit his own narrative
Re: "For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze by donbachi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ibos hate themselves more than they claim, hated by another tribe.
Re: "For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze by mbos: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2020
stop making noise .
all they want is biafra
Re: "For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2020
correctkidabc:
Billionaire Business man Arthur Eze, has shared his views on how an igbo man can be president of Nigeria

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/for-igbo-to-be-president-they-must-love-themselves-billionaire-arthur-eze/
For the Igbo to be President, they must love themselves. Do they love themselves? The North is very kind.

If you go to northern Nigerian, you will see churches everywhere. There are churches in Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Abuja and others yet they say there is hatred. Do we (Igbo) love ourselves?

Only God can make an Igbo man President. We shall pray to God to find an Igbo man who has character to help people. I would prefer someone who has conscience, somebody who will remember me.

I don’t care where you come from. I went to the North, they didn’t know who I was. They gave me $12m for the construction of Kano TV in 1980. I didn’t have one naira then.

It was the same thing in Katsina, Borno and Kaduna. Then, they put me in oil business. They didn’t care where I came from. Tell me any Igbo man who can do that?”
says a land grabber

1 Like

Re: "For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze by Dedetwo(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2020
Arthur Eze sounds like a big fool who got overfed and decide to challenge his gods for a fight.
Re: "For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2020
[s][/s]
PIMPAR:
I talk am. Just look at one of them above. He has failed to attack the message, his mission is to attack the messanger because his utterances does not fit his own narrative
[s][/s]
Re: "For Igbo To Be President, They Must Love Themselves" - Billionaire Arthur Eze by Dedetwo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
donbachi:
Ibos hate themselves more than they claim, hated by another tribe.

The above post is tale of the dummies. Ndigbo have never picked up AK-47 and waged a war of attrition in order to wipe out every Igbo person on earth. It is on record that most tribes in the shithole called Nigeria have been driven by hatred to wipe out Ndigbo.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Purchased Any Property For Myself Or Anyone Abroad - Pastor Omale / President Buhari Is Still My Political Father, Gov. Obaseki Cries Out / Edo 2020: 35 Political Parties Collapse Structures For Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.