Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu (1190 Views)

They Want President Tinubu Certificate To Be Withdrawn & Sworn In Interim Yoruba / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Please this call have nothing to do with dismay or being a coward...I'm saying this with confidence that Tinubu will win 2023 election without any hindrances, however whether Tinubu get a blocs vote from igbo or not the man will surely be the next president of Nigeria.

But no matter how he become a president the history will never forget I will only advice igbo to not put all their eggs in one barsket because if you are not support me when I need you dont expect me to support you when you need it. And after all peter obi will not become president.

Yoruba is the only way to igbo presidency with a formidable alliance.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Ochemicals: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Is Tinubu igbo?

Peter will not become president because you are who? Ifa Oracle? God abi?

Things don't happen by just saying it. The signs are there. Obi may win

Don't be too sure of anything. The next minute you may be.............. The probability that you shouldn't exist is higher than d probability of you being alive. But here you are, typing rubbish on nairaland. Feeling as if you bribed God or nature to make things always happen the way you want.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
When nit wits think they are smart, its this kind of rubbish they spew. Not even a new born baby will believe this hullaba baba blu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubu a Yoruba man from south .
Ochemicals:
Is Tinubu igbo?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
You are nit wits here .
plusfield:
When nit wits think they are smart, its this kind of rubbish they spew. Not even a new born baby will believe this hullaba baba blu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Moh247: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Let Obi keep decieving them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by PraizHim: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dreaming Dreaming. Dreaming Dreaming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Drugs no good. Are you saying a normal person will vote this? To come and do what Please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ochemicals:
Is Tinubu igbo?

Stop using your emotion to judge politics!

I wish seun can open a legitimate gambling section on this forum, I am certain I will acquire more millions from the coming election!

Most of you bragging with your mouth cannot even stake on what you believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Please this call have nothing to do with dismay or being a coward...I'm saying this with confidence that Tinubu will win 2023 election without any hindrances, however whether Tinubu get a blocs vote from igbo or not the man will surely be the next president of Nigeria.

But no matter how he become a president the history will never forget I will only advice igbo to not put all their eggs in one barsket because if you are not support me when I need you dont expect me to support you when you need it. And after all peter obi will not become president.

Support Sowore

2 Likes

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by nedu666: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Another coward who could not utter a sound to kwankaso insult is on top lgbo matters flexing his muscles
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by rolams(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
How?

Between Tinubu and Atiku who will make faster?
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
There are too many underfed and underpaid urchins in this forum. Half of them are mad - very mad. Peter Obi will revolutionize our health system so that you guys will get good medical attention next year after May

3 Likes

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Madmohamed123: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

shut up when did presidency become give and take.

I don't understand why some stupid people thinking nonsense about Igbo so we can't support our own again after we give yeruba our vote give Fulani our vote give ijow our vote now we want to give igbo our vote this monkey is calling it put your eggs in one basket

If you yeruba think you will not give us your support keep it and stop writing nonsense about Igbo coward

People like you is why Nigeria is back word country

1 Like

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Jostoman: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ok we don hear next news please.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hmmm
Madmohamed123:
shut up when did presidency become hive and take.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

How is that?

The fact that a yoruba man is contesting is automatically edges out the Igbo man.

The only allies that can make igbo president are the north. The South's turn may be taken by either if the 3 zones, if one takes, automatically the other 2 lose out.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

No one should take the op serious

His plan is to ensure the enthronement of the Emilokan drug lord while he japa with his family to Canada

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop using your emotion to judge politics!

I wish seun can open a legitimate gambling section on this forum, I am certain I will acquire more millions from the coming election!

Most of you bragging with your mouth cannot even stake on what you believe.
So what if obi loses ?
What can Tinubu do to Igbos that haven't been done before ?

So you are asking Igbos to vote a calamity so that few Igbo elite would get "Juicy" positions ?

Let Tinubu wins and do his worse

3 Likes

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Felimax(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Talking typically like the APC presidential candidate if not how else do you define a fool?
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

According to Afenifere, yoruba have done their turn via OBJ and Osinbajo as VP. Now it is time for the ticket to go South East for true national reconciliation.
Tinubu is not from the north and he is dragging northern votes with TWO powerful northerners- Atiku and Kwankwaso, and he has no chance in SE and SS, which are majority South, in the SW, only Yoruba Muslims are rallying round him, while other yorubas and non indigenes are supporting Peter Obi. So he will fail woefully to Peter Obi.

The best thing is for Tinubu to throw in the towel and support Peter Obi who has the brightest chance. When the East takes it own turn, then Tinubu can take his turn in 2031 after 8 years, in fairness and Equity. Insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
There is nothing like east turn south is south.
AdaojoTheUrchin:

According to Afenifere, yoruba have done their turn via OBJ and Osinbajo as VP. Now it is time for the ticket to go South East for true national reconciliation.
Tinubu is not from the north and he is dragging northern votes with TWO powerful northerners- Atiku and Kwankwaso, and he has no chance in SE and SS, which are majority South, in the SW, only Yoruba Muslims are rallying round him, while other yorubas and non indigenes are supporting Peter Obi. So he will fail woefully to Peter Obi.

The best thing is for Tinubu to throw in the towel and support Peter Obi who has the brightest chance. When the East takes it own turn, then Tinubu came take his turn in 2031 after 8 years, after in fairness and Equity. Insha Allah.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin
Felimax:

Talking typically like the APC presidential candidate if not how else do you define a fool?
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
There is nothing like east turn south is south.

Morufudeeen, you are permitted to deceive yourself.

Tinubu practically has the lowest chance, he will share votes in the North with 2 other powerful northerners, lose Yoruba Christian and non-indigene votes in the SW due to muslim-muslim ticket, and is currently begging for just 5% of SE and SS votes, whom he has always considered inconsequential. grin

He should be told the truth to stop wasting his money and throw in the towel. Equity has come to stay. President Peter Obi has won already. Make peace with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Something must be wrong with you.
Ofunaofu:

No one should take the op serious

His plan is to ensure the enthronement of the Emilokan drug lord while he japa with his family to Canada
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

The same way Obasanjo help Jonathan to be president
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Igbos don't roll like that. cheesy.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Something must be wrong with you.

Something is actually wrong with you for wanting to install a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known as president of Nigeria and run away to Canada with your family

1 Like

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by socialmediaman: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Every riffraff with their tribal and religious bigotry and entitlement

1 Like

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Can you prove your allegations in the court of law.
Ofunaofu:

Something is actually wrong with you for wanting to install a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known as president of Nigeria and run away to Canada with your family
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ah okay they should roll how they want to roll we are watching.
NothingDoMe:
Igbos don't roll like that. cheesy.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Yes.
Biodun556:

The same way Obasanjo help Jonathan to be president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alh Atiku Abubakar And Dr Ifeanyi Okowa Will Rescues Redirect And Rebuild Nigeri / Keep Your Old Notes And Vote Tinubu To Reverse Emefiele's Policy / Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.