Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War (15445 Views)

Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Itsekiri And Other Eastern Minorities / Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market / Asaba Massacre Nostalgia, Isoko, Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiri Let's Weep Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by onyeomanono24(f): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
No comment, make i go Igbudu mkt come back fes, i no get strength
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by darfay: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
mu2sa2:
Thank you, o jare. A most useless set of people. Look at Asari dokubo, what exactly did he and other hypocrites fight for? Freedom fighter my foot! After pocketing billions they just cello taped the lips.

STFU u bloody Fulani terrorist. Leave ND matter for ND people.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by Bekool(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nice one it's good to see them unite and fight for their rights instead of fighting and killing themselves every day for peanuts while strangers from the north and the west enjoy huge chunk of their God given resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by mu2sa2: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
darfay:

STFU u bloody Fulani terrorist. Leave ND matter for ND people.
Mr man, are you a "freedom fighter" of Asari Dokubo ilk?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by Xcex: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
I don't see why the north own majority of oil wells in the the south as the funtuas and co keep on buying private jets while the Niger delta is in deep sheet and ruins. They are laying gas pipe to move your gas to kaduna, just like the good for nothing Kaduna refinery. The south south people will wake up to a bigger environmental outbrake one day . The ogoni clean up have entered voicemail, the petroleum bill not passed, oil firms in Lagos and abj instead of host community but all we see is nothern men in all key position stealing NNPC while the ports in the south are locked for Lagos to function. NPA have turned fulani enclave alas they have no water... This country is a joke .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by omakay(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
I have read all your comments here and I am having a great laugh...

Once Chevron takes their leave, I will see what will be the next thing we will fight about.

Still trying to bully the foreigner still trying to make sense of our place. Once they are gone, maybe we will start to demand for 'marching ground' from our local industries owned by our local brothers.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by Xenowerk4000(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingzizzy:

It is an insult to give a person 13% of what he owns
They can't manage 13% effectively . So , what do you think would happen when the remaining 87% is given to them ?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by MartinsA4: 1:57am On Jul 15, 2020
This is a step in the right direction
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by Ayoade333: 2:58am On Jul 15, 2020
New cold room project began in ....contact
KOL-LEK1 NIG LTD @ 08037110658 OR WHAT WHAT US @ 08188892835 we build and install cold room nation wide.....

1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by senatepresido: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2020
dukeprince50:
outside allocation, there is 13% given to oil producing states to share, this is also different from money given to NDDC, but how come a senate president like u don't know
I know very well about that, I thought the 13% derivation is part of the allocation which makes the allocation of the Niger Delta states bigger... if the 13% is given separately aside allocation, how come they have the highest allocation.
I expected you to explain better here
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by dukeprince50: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2020
senatepresido:

I know very well about that, I thought the 13% derivation is part of the allocation which makes the allocation of the Niger Delta states bigger... if the 13% is given separately aside allocation, how come they have the highest allocation.
I expected you to explain better here
sharing is based on LGA's and other factors, though preference is giving to the oil producing states, Lagos and Kano state, in that they collect the biggest allocation.
After all these allocation sharing , 13% is still given to the oil producing states to share which is not part of the allocation. Based on these no state should be competing with the oil producing states that is why I am angry at all these our state govt
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by senatepresido: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
dukeprince50:
sharing is based on LGA's and other factors, though preference is giving to the oil producing states, Lagos and Kano state, in that they collect the biggest allocation.
After all these allocation sharing , 13% is still given to the oil producing states to share which is not part of the allocation. Based on these no state should be competing with the oil producing states that is why I am angry at all these our state govt
But come to think of it 13% is way too little to be given to a region sponsoring the Nation's economy, they should allow regions to control their resources then
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by dukeprince50: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
senatepresido:

But come to think of it 13% is way too little to be given to a region sponsoring the Nation's economy, they should allow regions to control their resources then
after allocation, they still collect 13% and its still not enough, my brother, if u can't manage 100k, even if they give you 2m, u won't manage it
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War by senatepresido: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
dukeprince50:
after allocation, they still collect 13% and its still not enough, my brother, if u can't manage 100k, even if they give you 2m, u won't manage it
at least let them be given a good percentage for a fair share... it is their money for goodness sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) / Activists Remember MKO Abiola Who Died 17 Years Ago / Governor Sanwo-Olu Appoints Folasade Coker As Executive Secretary Of LJLA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.